Author Topic: Do /did you ever have a crush on another intensity member  (Read 15984 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Do /did you ever have a crush on another intensity member
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2011, 07:42:13 PM »
Apart from that she was hot, I liked that she was a nice* person

*nice seems really lame description, but she genuinely seemed like a good, likeable person

Also she was one of the few  catholics I've talked to that isn't a crackpot, homophobic nutcase

Seemed very smart too, although personally i can't be arsed with the clever shit on here - I just come to spam and fuck around  :tard:

:agreed:

She even admitted the hypocrisy and irrationality of her views, and wanted people to worry about more important things. I personally don't agree with her views myself, but I won't focus on them if she doesn't shove them down my throat. Since she didn't, then she's alright in my book.

:agreed:

Personally I miss Loup.  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »
She has an account on wp, but don't know what it is to know if she's stopped posting there too.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »
Maybe she is not ready to yet dive into all the undefined/misdefined/unrefined sexual preferences that most of US seem to profess.

I would say, "Her loss,"   except that I may come/cum to suspect that we are the ones who have lost.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2011, 08:14:12 PM »
I didn't find her dumb at all, she was religious but at least didn't act like a cunt about it. Scrap being Scrap, decided to be a holy warrior for Athiesm and decided to shove his views down her throat. She didn't like that. :dunno:

Once again Schleed, you failed to understand the nature of the conflict between the two of us. It wasn't "raming atheismdown her throat",
it was the way that she destroyed objective reality through butchery of the English Language. The only way in which religion entered the picture is that was obviously the source where she learned to do that.

The thing that annoyed me the most about here was her obfuscationist language and sloppy thinking. 

P7PSP

« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2011, 08:19:24 PM »
I didn't find her dumb at all, she was religious but at least didn't act like a cunt about it. Scrap being Scrap, decided to be a holy warrior for Athiesm and decided to shove his views down her throat. She didn't like that. :dunno:

Once again Schleed, you failed to understand the nature of the conflict between the two of us. It wasn't "raming atheismdown her throat",
it was the way that she destroyed objective reality through butchery of the English Language. The only way in which religion entered the picture is that was obviously the source where she learned to do that.

The thing that annoyed me the most about here was her obfuscationist language and sloppy thinking. 
Why did you let her thought patterns bug you? She is not capable of destroying scientifically recognized concepts.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »

Can you tell me how you define, "obfuscationist language and sloppy thinking,"  please.  I am still trying to get to know someone, second hand, here. Add something essential and something eternal.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2011, 08:28:53 PM »
Here's an example of her drivel. Keep in mind that she had previously made several posts about what a "rational and logical" thinker she is, then she posts this diatribe that is worthy of Francis E. Dec.

Okay, I can't believe that I am even going to write this and please forgive my confusion. I am fatigued to the point of throwing up so my cognitions at this point, not to mention my writing, is crap at best, so bear with me please.

As a child I had prophetic dreams and preminatory feelings that used to creep my parents out no end. As a teenager they ramped up, probably due to hormone changes and the creation of new neural pathways. Then as I became more 'emotionally" aware and able to acknowledge my obvious differences to the general population, I had a crises of spirit and shunned all things that had no scientific basis. In other words, all things that could not be tested and resolved to my satisfaction. I battled logic against flimsy. Despite the short term relief this brought me, it did not change how I FELT. I just became better at ignoring it and shoved it deep down in to the basket of "do not go there. you cannot test it, therefor it does not exist". While I ignored this side of my person, I became a suspicious, plagued human being and lived in constant fear of this unnamed and ignored part of self. I lived for 20 years in a medication and illicit drug induced fog to try and block whatever it was that was nameless and faceless and BLACK. I was given all sorts of labels for what I was experiencing and the more I tried to explain that it wasn't like that at all, the more crazy I looked and the more medicated I was. I completely lost whatever made me, me.

6 years ago at the age of 31, stuff startde to happen again, namely a dream. I had not been declared "mentally ill" for about 1 year by this stage. I was not experiencing any strange occurances or "psychotic delusions". My life was pretty good. I had spent many years of hard work to resolve trauma of the past and it plagued me no longer. My son was healthy and happy and my partner was wonderful. I was in a job that I loved, despite the need for me to work with people, and I felt that I had a much better handle on things. Back to the dream. It started with a snake, like a serpent, bigger that an anaconda. Stuff of nightmares. a recurring dream where the snake was in different places but I could not see it. I could hear my son crying, and I knew that if I did not get to the snake, my son would die. Then when I got my dog, my dog was in the dream too, at the mercy of the snake. I never got to the snake and I would wake up, bolt out of bed, screaming and crying running through the house looking for my son and dog. My poor fiance used to nearly have heart attacks, it would scare him so. I have also punched and bitten my fiance in my sleep. I have spent 6 years on and off trying to find a reason for these recurring dreams. Sometimes they are so prolific and terrifying that I will lose days of sleep. I have explored every psychological, scientific and physical reason for these dreams, so that I may be able to face them head on and resolve the trauma.

Fast forward to a week ago. During moving house, where stress was unavoidable for a multitude of reasons, I had the most frightening snake dream of all. Again a night of lost sleep and sympathetic nervous sytem shut down. I think I went in to mild shock, so powerful was this dream. 2 days later, a snake in real life came in to the house. Now, the probability of that happening is very low. Even though Oz has a high population of snakes in urban areas, and it is not uncommon for snakes to seek shelter in warm areas in regional areas, but urban areas the chance of that happening is low, very low. In all the time I have lived my city, even in more bushy areas, I have NEVER had a snake come IN TO  the house. You can imagine the terror I experienced.

In reality, snakes do not seek out humans who have had dreams about them and I certainly do not belive that my dream was so powerful that I could summon a bleeding snake, just by dreaming of it, but the rationality was lacking. I do not believe in coincidence. Things happen for a reason but usually I can put it down to a scientific reason like chaos theory, design, physics, probablity, law of averages and so on. So despite the very supernatural occurance that I experienced, I was one of the very low percentages that actually have a snake come in to their house 2 days after dreaming about one. Knowing this does not change the dread. It doesn't FEEL scientific.

So, I contacted a psychic. Yes, I freaked out so much that I resolved to fix whatver this thing was by any means necessary. I am a sceptic but also a believer. I know that is an oxymoronic state to be in, but what I mean by that is, just because I am a sceptic, does not mean that it does not exist. I have been told by other psychics that I am very psychic, to the point where one psychic didn't want to talk to me. I would snort in derision and go "yeah, whatever" despite the fact that I could sense how uncomfortable I made this person feel. I thought it was all just a bit of whimsical fairy dust, although I do like the idea of fairies. They look cute.......anyway, I digress. This psychic who came to me from many recommendations, namely my step-mother and even more surprisingly, my father (who is even more logic driven that I am), rang me yesterday to have a "chat". She told me that I was  a very powerful psychic in a past life and was tortured and condemned for my abilty. Due to this, I am very sensitive in this life and suffer immensely because of it. (I am still trying not to scoff at past life stuff, despite the fact that I have done a bit of reading on it. The jury is still out on that one).

Whatever you might think about this psychic business, I am tortured. I have experienced things in my life that cannot be explained to my satisfaction. I would not normally care, only that I am at a point of no return. I must accept without judgement that this is happening and can ignore it no longer. I would like to think that there is at least one caring soul out there that won't call me a raving lunatic, and share something that they couldn't explain.

Thanks for reading the ravings of a tormented werewolf ;)

Loup

:zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck:  :zombiefuck:

Osensitive1

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2011, 08:37:50 PM »
Doubt if she left because of you.

Scrapheap

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2011, 08:38:44 PM »

Can you tell me how you define, "obfuscationist language and sloppy thinking,"  please.  I am still trying to get to know someone, second hand, here. Add something essential and something eternal.

It's a bit difficult to distill into a paragraph or two. I've been reading George Orwell's essays "The Engish Language" and "Why I write". The basic premise is that sloppy language leads to sloppy thinking. Loup's language and thoughts are all over the place. It's really maddening if you try to make any sense out of it.

eris

« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2011, 08:45:06 PM »

Can you tell me how you define, "obfuscationist language and sloppy thinking,"  please.  I am still trying to get to know someone, second hand, here. Add something essential and something eternal.

It's a bit difficult to distill into a paragraph or two. I've been reading George Orwell's essays "The Engish Language" and "Why I write". The basic premise is that sloppy language leads to sloppy thinking. Loup's language and thoughts are all over the place. It's really maddening if you try to make any sense out of it.

Thta reminds me of the "cult" of  Yahweh ben Yahweh

They read the bible, and pick at specific words to analyze. Then they translate it and retranslate it and pick at the entymology. Then they pick at words that define the definition, and then pick at it's entymology. This is how they explain themselves.

It's all fuckotry. I was kind of trying to prove that with my non-existance existance crap.

The truth is that anyone can take any word and twist it to their advantage.

Osensitive1

« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2011, 08:49:35 PM »
I am still trying to get to know someone, second hand, here. Add something essential and something eternal.
Yes. She's hard to understand, but seems like a genuinely nice person, like you.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: January 26, 2011, 08:57:11 PM »

It is obvious from the first half paragraph that she never learned to properly write English and possibly never learned to properly speak English. I am not so much maddened by trying to decipher it as I am familiar with it, due to my having worked around so many "regular teens" these days.  It seems as if any attempt to write is dashed to the wind and "good enough or whatever,"  as they say, and if forced to read something legitimate, then they just quit work.

I see the likenesses, but before I can form an opinion, I will go back and fully read the "ravings of a tormented werewolf."

Thanks for the link.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: January 26, 2011, 09:07:41 PM »

No more than I have seen, I would tend to agree with you.

It seems quite obvious to me that she and he never really shared a conversation which would achieve any semblance of mutual understanding.

Unless she was only here for him, why would she have left? Certainly not due to some perceived inability to communicate with one member.

Tell me why you think that she left.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: January 26, 2011, 09:10:12 PM »
She left because of her uncontrollable desire she experienced whenever she read my posts. It was ruining her marriage

Osensitive1

« Reply #209 on: January 26, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »

No more than I have seen, I would tend to agree with you.

It seems quite obvious to me that she and he never really shared a conversation which would achieve any semblance of mutual understanding.

Unless she was only here for him, why would she have left? Certainly not due to some perceived inability to communicate with one member.

Tell me why you think that she left.
Sorry, was talking to Scrap. Schleed implied she left because of him. Sometimes I'm hard to understand too. Not sure why she left.