Educational

Author Topic: Do /did you ever have a crush on another intensity member  (Read 15995 times)

eris

Re: Do /did you ever have a crush on another intensity member
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2011, 04:40:11 PM »
Ive got crushes on all of you.

every.single.one.of.you

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2011, 04:40:25 PM »
No, that's just a saying. I want her Kiwi arse.  :eyelash:

Who the fuck is Loup?

Loupgarou. She hasn't posted in awhile.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2011, 04:42:11 PM »
I hope she hasn't been affected by the floods

TheoK

« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2011, 04:42:44 PM »

Who the fuck is Loup?

No, no, Fiona's arse.

To be quite frank, I think Fiona is a nice girl, and not only in a sexual way. She seems friendly once you get to know her a bit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Scrapheap

« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2011, 05:10:02 PM »
So do we all. In her alternate universe you're a nice guy deep down inside her.  :zombiefuck:

fixed

:2thumbsup: Soph gets her perv on!!!

TheoK

« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2011, 05:11:02 PM »
Being a perv is  :viking:

Scrapheap

« Reply #187 on: January 23, 2011, 05:11:40 PM »

Who the fuck is Loup?

No, no, Fiona's arse.

To be quite frank, I think Fiona is a nice girl, and not only in a sexual way. She seems friendly once you get to know her a bit.

She is freindly, but she is a bit dumb.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2011, 04:39:14 PM »
Who the fuck is Loup?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,15828.0.html

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,15977.0.html

http://thedemonrun.wordpress.com/

Wow, huge answer.

Thanks.

So, she has been around very recently? 

... and yet people are already missing her?  Dare I inquire further?

Aside from the fact that she appears semi-hawt in her photo. (Surely, I am immune to most hawtness, but I know that most are slaves to such.)  What is it about her that makes people miss what she brought about?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »
Apart from that she was hot, I liked that she was a nice* person

*nice seems really lame description, but she genuinely seemed like a good, likeable person

Also she was one of the few  catholics I've talked to that isn't a crackpot, homophobic nutcase

Seemed very smart too, although personally i can't be arsed with the clever shit on here - I just come to spam and fuck around  :tard:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2011, 06:19:19 PM »
I didn't find her dumb at all, she was religious but at least didn't act like a cunt about it. Scrap being Scrap, decided to be a holy warrior for Athiesm and decided to shove his views down her throat. She didn't like that. :dunno:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: January 26, 2011, 06:58:09 PM »
I didn't find her dumb at all, she was religious but at least didn't act like a cunt about it. Scrap being Scrap, decided to be a holy warrior for Athiesm and decided to shove his views down her throat. She didn't like that. :dunno:

The "holier than though" brand of atheism that Scr'eap enjoys to play upon can often put people off.  He has done it to me and I actually have a degree of respect for the guy.

I can see how her being broadsided by that could make her wonder if she is strong enough to even know what her views really involve.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #193 on: January 26, 2011, 07:09:57 PM »
The "holier than though" brand of atheism that Scr'eap enjoys to play upon can often put people off.  He has done it to me and I actually have a degree of respect for the guy.

He seems more like the likes of Dook to me, without the emoness. Or a mixture of Lit/Rage/Dook.

His attitude does put me off, to the point where I can barely take him seriously anymore. Any "debate" would be when I deliberately wind him up, since I can be a bit of a trolling cunt. :zoinks:

I can see how her being broadsided by that could make her wonder if she is strong enough to even know what her views really involve.

She even admitted the hypocrisy and irrationality of her views, and wanted people to worry about more important things. I personally don't agree with her views myself, but I won't focus on them if she doesn't shove them down my throat. Since she didn't, then she's alright in my book.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: January 26, 2011, 07:41:52 PM »

He seems more like the likes of Dook to me, without the emoness. Or a mixture of Lit/Rage/Dook.

His attitude does put me off, to the point where I can barely take him seriously anymore. Any "debate" would be when I deliberately wind him up, since I can be a bit of a trolling cunt. :zoinks:

She even admitted the hypocrisy and irrationality of her views, and wanted people to worry about more important things. I personally don't agree with her views myself, but I won't focus on them if she doesn't shove them down my throat. Since she didn't, then she's alright in my book.

Thank you.

That is probably the most applicable assessment of someone I do not know anything about that I could have asked for.

I can certainly co-exist with another person who also admits to their own need to re-examine everything they know.

Now, I am anxious to see her again as you are.