Author Topic: are you an informed community member?  (Read 318 times)

richard

are you an informed community member?
« on: September 11, 2010, 12:33:32 PM »
in your community?
 i watch my local city counsel because im a nerd. todays headlines is a sober living facility treatment center a group home?
apparentley some upset community members are outraged that a bunch of drunks are gonna be living there, and its just hilarious because they were bitching about how the cigarette smoke would be going into there windows because a maximum of 40 people could live there at anyne one time. and you know i got to thinking this place is gonna cost $6,000 a month to get treatment so why are you all bitching? nobody will be able to afford that. talk about the most expencive hotel in the world :laugh:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: are you an informed community member?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 07:53:31 PM »
You can always tell an if it's an AA meeting by the cigarette smoking and the coffee. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 07:56:25 PM »
in your community?
 i watch my local city counsel because im a nerd. todays headlines is a sober living facility treatment center a group home?
apparentley some upset community members are outraged that a bunch of drunks are gonna be living there, and its just hilarious because they were bitching about how the cigarette smoke would be going into there windows because a maximum of 40 people could live there at anyne one time. and you know i got to thinking this place is gonna cost $6,000 a month to get treatment so why are you all bitching? nobody will be able to afford that. talk about the most expencive hotel in the world :laugh:
$6000 a month is not even close to the most expensive hotel in the world.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »
in your community?
$6000 a month is not even close to the most expensive hotel in the world.

Insurance will pay it ant these people will make money.

I Hate the whiney fucking Not in My Back Yard People who want to take advantage of all the services but want none near there house
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 08:58:18 PM »
Pretty much, but then it's a pretty small community.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 03:17:18 AM »
Pretty much, but then it's a pretty small community.

Something like that here too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 05:52:46 AM »
This is the only community worth being part of, and yeah, I guess I'm pretty well informed by some of the dumbfuckery going on.

richard

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 12:30:05 PM »
i dont know if insurance will cover the costs, because its run suposidly like a group home. thats why all these friendly neighbours showed up because this facility is in there hood. and they dont want it there because the hood isnt zoned for comercial business, only friendly neighbours  :zoinks:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 03:57:19 PM »
i dont know if insurance will cover the costs, because its run suposidly like a group home. thats why all these friendly neighbours showed up because this facility is in there hood. and they dont want it there because the hood isnt zoned for comercial business, only friendly neighbours  :zoinks:

Well if they give them drinks they will be friendly :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

richard

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 04:13:53 PM »
 :laugh: :plus:

i know. i wonder why people in america are so picky. dont they know 2/3'rds of the world people live in favelas?  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:49:00 PM by bitch its antarctica »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 05:02:36 PM »
:laugh: :plus:

i know. i wonder why people in america are so picky. dont they know 2/3'rds of the world people live in favelas?  :zoinks:

i thought you were talking about that ex-Carlton dickhead footballer until I noticed the spelling.