Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9466 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #225 on: September 16, 2010, 10:48:43 PM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there.

A true troll would put notches for forums he trolled successfully without getting banned.  :wanker:

Also, yes, your ISP would care; you'd be in violation of their T&C.

Getting banned is more fun because you know you spited the mods. :zoinks:

And can you tell me a story of someone getting cut off of their Internet access for what they did on it, without having to go to court?

...Spited the mods?

No no, mods think nothing of banning a troglodyte. Really, I could have banned you months ago and thought naught of it.

For what?

Are you really that stupid?

Oh, I forgot, you told me not to call you that. To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2010, 04:00:16 AM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there.

A true troll would put notches for forums he trolled successfully without getting banned.  :wanker:

And can you tell me a story of someone getting cut off of their Internet access for what they did on it, without having to go to court?

...Spited the mods?

No no, mods think nothing of banning a troglodyte. Really, I could have banned you months ago and thought naught of it.

For what?

Are you really that stupid?

Oh, I forgot, you told me not to call you that. To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Stop acting stupid!  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2010, 05:56:28 AM »

Indeed I can tell you such a story involves a butthurt loser called Timelord and a site which I won't mention. I could tell you of another butthurt emo held in low regard who continually test this with practically every site he goes to. Much success. 15 sites was his last count. Shoot first ask questions after is often the response.

Judy you know nothing about trolling properly so I will spell it out a little clearer to you. Getting banned is piss easy. A complete retard could as shown very clearly by yourself. Go onto most forums and opening up with a barrage of insults in your first post about the forum and its Admin and maybe a few select members will get you banned and there is no great impact on the forum or its Admin or even its membership.
Going on a forum and testing the boundaries in such a way that the membership is split and the teh damage to the forums integrity and the Admin hesitates to ban you and doubts themselves and their gut instinct for an insta-ban is better. Better still is doing what you set out to do and taking down your mark without a ban and making an impact without a ban is better still.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2010, 05:59:16 AM »
The REAL talent is to be obnoxious enough but to still stay JUST under the radar so as to never get banned. Takes finesse to be a perpetual thorn in a forum's side. :P
Flibbit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2010, 06:04:27 AM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there. But me getting in trouble with the police for something I said ON THE INTERNET?!?

:LMAO:

Newsflash Mr. Administrator Guy: Internet Service Providers don't give a rat's ass about a user's Internet activity enough to cut them off for anything without a court order. So if you want to get AT&T to cut my DSL Internet access just because I made a little comeback here and there, then try it. See if I am wrong! And there's no law enforcement agency in the world that gives a rat's ass about someone being butthurt on the Internet... :evillaugh:

Besides, I said I was "cereal", not "serious". I mean, I may be an asshole, but I wouldn't even consider trying to actually ruin anyone's lives (as if I am capable of doing that). I highly disapprove of anyone who fucks with someone else's life for their own personal gain. And I would NOT have anything to gain by making someone lose their job.

Seriously, if I was really wanting to do THAT, then I wouldn't have blurted out my plans on here. Plainly and simply! ::)

You are right you are rather all puff and no blow, that said you are an idiot.
I did not take you seriously but then I don't take you seriously. Your comeback was not much of one and I don't think Mr Administrator actually said you were in danger of being banned. He did say if you did follow through on your weak arsed threat then you were banned. Don't talk up your banning. So unbecoming. No one thinks you are important or dangerous enough to ban.
Get over yourself Judy. Silly girl.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

DukeNukem

« Reply #230 on: September 17, 2010, 09:04:37 AM »
I read that I was going to get banned here, that would be another notch on my belt right there. But me getting in trouble with the police for something I said ON THE INTERNET?!?

Newsflash Mr. Administrator Guy: Internet Service Providers don't give a rat's ass about a user's Internet activity enough to cut them off for anything without a court order. So if you want to get AT&T to cut my DSL Internet access just because I made a little comeback here and there, then try it. See if I am wrong! And there's no law enforcement agency in the world that gives a rat's ass about someone being butthurt on the Internet... :evillaugh:

Besides, I said I was "cereal", not "serious". I mean, I may be an asshole, but I wouldn't even consider trying to actually ruin anyone's lives (as if I am capable of doing that). I highly disapprove of anyone who fucks with someone else's life for their own personal gain. And I would NOT have anything to gain by making someone lose their job.

Seriously, if I was really wanting to do THAT, then I wouldn't have blurted out my plans on here. Plainly and simply! ::)

I did not take you seriously but then I don't take you seriously. Your comeback was not much of one and I don't think Mr Administrator actually said you were in danger of being banned. He did say if you did follow through on your weak arsed threat then you were banned. Don't talk up your banning. So unbecoming. No one thinks you are important or dangerous enough to ban.

I never said that I was an "idiot", okay? I am not an idiot! If I were, I would have sent my n00dz to Butterflies in hopes of getting n00dz of her. But I did NOT! I may be dumb, but I am not stupid! And I am not a silly girl. :)

I... am... a... MAN!!!

DukeNukem

« Reply #231 on: September 17, 2010, 09:21:45 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14680.0.html

:zoinks:

Oh, and that's a very amusing parody of me. But you should have added a tear to the troll face, that would have been funny as Hell! :evillaugh:

And I have been trolling forums much longer ago than 2010. I had even provided proof of that.

I don't even know who the hell Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner is?!?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »
http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14680.0.html

:zoinks:

Oh, and that's a very amusing parody of me. But you should have added a tear to the troll face, that would have been funny as Hell! :evillaugh:

And I have been trolling forums much longer ago than 2010. I had even provided proof of that.

I don't even know who the hell Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner is?!?

No you have been attention whoring on the internet for a long time. You have proven you have done this in yawn worthy and unexciting ways and it proves you are a failtard. Take a bow Judy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #233 on: September 17, 2010, 10:00:49 AM »

I never said that I was an "idiot", okay? I am not an idiot! If I were, I would have sent my n00dz to Butterflies in hopes of getting n00dz of her. But I did NOT! I may be dumb, but I am not stupid! And I am not a silly girl. :)

I... am... a... MANIC!

fixed

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: September 17, 2010, 10:29:27 AM »
Maniac? That song was on the Flashdance soundtrack about 100 years ago.

Speaking of Flashdance here is Judy

You are right he is a maniac in a special kind of way.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #235 on: September 17, 2010, 10:36:51 AM »
Just as well Judy wasn't in the 'Girls On Film' clip. I doubt if I could have handled the mud wrestling scene and the ice-cube down on the man-boobs.....  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: September 17, 2010, 10:48:35 AM »

I... am... not... a... MAN!!!

Oh come on Felcher. You were thinking of posting your n00dz until I got fed up and told you I was just winding you up. Why don't you at least pretend to be a man and admit it :laugh:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: September 17, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »

I... am... not... a... MAN!!!

Oh come on Felcher. You were thinking of posting your n00dz until I got fed up and told you I was just winding you up. Why don't you at least pretend to be a man and admit it :laugh:
thanx for the topless pic you sent butterflies , you look very nice ;)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: September 17, 2010, 12:08:00 PM »

thanx for the topless pic you sent butterflies , you look very nice ;)

Not a problem. Happy to share them with ALMOST anyone who wants to see them :LOL:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 12:10:34 PM by Butterflies »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #239 on: September 17, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »

Here's some news for you: I have no intention of talking to your ISP. I couldn't care less. All I want to make sure is that you don't cross the few boundaries we have here. This is an internet message board, nothing more, and if you get butthurt about something that happened here, I won't help you using it in real life.

So I'm glad you weren't serious.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein