Educational

Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9589 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2010, 01:29:12 PM »

There is no "u" in "behavior", Sir. You have officially failed English. Have a good day! :wanker:

BZZZT!

I think you'll find that there is a u in behaviour.

american grammar , not usually. You know us yanks we are always dropping vowels

Losing them, more like. :zoinks:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »
Ever since when was this an aspie forum? :wanker:

It always has been. But what you want is support. All I can say to that is Playtex girdles are going cheap at Walmart.

Ah, but no thanks. I don't want to be on the "Toxic Shock Syndrome".

Shit, can't even tell the difference between a foundation garment and a menstruation pad.

:pwned:

No, not pwned. I don't go shopping around for... ahem! Feminine things! Unlike some males around here... :pwned:

Judy, you are not a troll. You are an attention whore. Suck it up and stifle that tear. There is nothing of any merit that you have produced that bears a strong troll mind. Some of Professor Farnsworth's, Rage's and  and even Shleed's comments, indicate there is a troll behind the keyboard. You? Attention Whore. There is a tangible difference.

What do you expect me to do? And what does tangerines have to do with this?

I expect you to fail. That is merely based on your behaviour thus far. Did you mean expect or did you mean to say what would you expect me to do to be a decent troll. .Two entirely different concepts. Keep up the fail Judy. It is lulz.

There is no "u" in "behavior", Sir. Also, there's a random period between "troll." and "Two". You have officially failed English. Have a good day! :wanker:

Nothing like the fresh smell of fail in the morning. Day is looking up. How's your life of fail going for you Judy?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
Fantastic Im sure...... He's a real hit with all the animals on his farm  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2010, 05:21:40 PM »

It always has been. But what you want is support. All I can say to that is Playtex girdles are going cheap at Walmart.

Shit, can't even tell the difference between a foundation garment and a menstruation pad.

No, not pwned. I don't go shopping around for... ahem! Feminine things! Unlike some males around here... :pwned:

Judy, you are not a troll. You are an attention whore. Suck it up and stifle that tear. There is nothing of any merit that you have produced that bears a strong troll mind. Some of Professor Farnsworth's, Rage's and  and even Shleed's comments, indicate there is a troll behind the keyboard. You? Attention Whore. There is a tangible difference.

I expect you to fail. That is merely based on your behaviour thus far. Did you mean expect or did you mean to say what would you expect me to do to be a decent troll. .Two entirely different concepts. Keep up the fail Judy. It is lulz.

There is no "u" in "behavior", Sir. Also, there's a random period between "troll." and "Two". You have officially failed English. Have a good day! :wanker:

Nothing like the fresh smell of fail in the morning. Day is looking up. How's your life of fail going for you Judy?

Why, it's just going great, Sir! Why don't you THINK before posting? :wanker:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2010, 05:29:12 PM »

LOL IRONY

:zoinks:  :lol:  :hahaha:  :facepalm2:  :LMAO: :rofl: :spitscreen: 
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2010, 05:47:42 PM »

LOL IRONY

Seconded.

Judy can't help it if he can't spell. See, between the sheep-shagging, the cow-punching, the pig-tossing, the horse-whispering, the hay-baling and the other hillbilly duties, there isn't time for him to open a dictionary.

DukeNukem

« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2010, 05:48:00 PM »

LOL IRONY

Gee, where is the irony in my post? ???

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2010, 05:51:01 PM »

LOL IRONY

:zoinks:  :lol:  :hahaha:  :facepalm2:  :LMAO: :rofl: :spitscreen:  

I'm not Blind Freddy, but maybe I can point it out.

You telling Les to think when you've not even taken the time to read the shit you've posted is about as funny as a Snickers bar floating in a community pool.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »

Seconded.

Judy can't help it if he can't spell. See, between the sheep-shagging, the cow-punching, the pig-tossing, the horse-whispering, the hay-baling and the other hillbilly duties, there isn't time for him to open a dictionary.

:rofl:

Why don't you THINK before posting? :wanker:
[/quote]

When was the last time you did that?  :orly:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2010, 05:56:24 PM »

Mornin' Sir Les

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2010, 03:43:21 AM »
G'day mate.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2010, 03:51:23 AM »
'Night Sir_Les.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

DukeNukem

« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2010, 09:34:15 AM »
G'day mate.

Useless posts. That's it, I am sick of you, Sir! I am going to screw your life over by pulling a few strings. In a few days, you shall be out of a job!

After that, I will report you to the Department of Children Services and have your kids taken away, then I will sleep with your wife! Your life, as you know it now, will be over!
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Thou hast fooled around with the wrong aspie!

:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2010, 09:35:37 AM »
G'day mate.

Useless posts. That's it, I am sick of you, Sir! I am going to screw your life over by pulling a few strings. In a few days, you shall be out of a job!

After that, I will report you to the Department of Children Services and have your kids taken away, then I will sleep with your wife! Your life, as you know it now, will be over!
Thou hast fooled around with the wrong aspie!

Oops, that's very close to the one thing I've seen someone here banned for.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:41 AM »
 ::) He's full of shit, but still. What an idiot...
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"