Educational

Author Topic: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet  (Read 9498 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: The History of The Greatest Troll On The Internet
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2010, 10:07:26 AM »
I might be wrong, but I think Felcher started this thread because he felt embarrased about a few days ago when he renounced his trolling ways, and decided to try being nice. He tried it for about a day, but in that one day he failed to get the attention he craves, and so he reverted to his original attention seeking ways.
I think he'd rather have friends than people who don't like him, but he has no idea how to interact in a nice way, and so he'd rather be a dick and get attention than try being nice and not get any attention.

Wow, you couldn't be more right about me. I am just a pathetic attention-seeking child.

I'm a little child trapped in the body of a 19 year old fatass, living by himself.

I like it when someone understands me, it makes me want to cry a little bit. :'(

I don't really think I am the greatest troll on the Internet. This topic was just titled to incite attention, and I really felt like showing off my first incident of trolling on the Internet.

Thanks, Butterflies.

I suppose sarcasm is a start.  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2010, 10:24:44 AM »
I suppose sarcasm is a start.  :zoinks:

OH SNAP :soph:

:plus: :pwned:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2010, 10:25:19 AM »
I might be wrong, but I think Felcher started this thread because he felt embarrased about a few days ago when he renounced his trolling ways, and decided to try being nice. He tried it for about a day, but in that one day he failed to get the attention he craves, and so he reverted to his original attention seeking ways.
I think he'd rather have friends than people who don't like him, but he has no idea how to interact in a nice way, and so he'd rather be a dick and get attention than try being nice and not get any attention.

Wow, you couldn't be more right about me. I am just a pathetic attention-seeking child.

I'm a little child trapped in the body of a 19 year old fatass, living by himself.

I like it when someone understands me, it makes me want to cry a little bit. :'(

I don't really think I am the greatest troll on the Internet. This topic was just titled to incite attention, and I really felt like showing off my first incident of trolling on the Internet.

Thanks, Butterflies.

Interesting.

I think you need to play with yourself less.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2010, 10:26:26 AM »

...I'm not sure if what Judy said actually was sarcasm or not.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2010, 10:27:14 AM »

Thanks, Butterflies.

Interesting.

I think you need to play with yourself less.

I think his problem is he doesnt play with himself enough  :wanker:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2010, 10:28:26 AM »

...I'm not sure if what Judy said actually was sarcasm or not.

Just my suspicion. The  :'(  seemed a bit over the top.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2010, 10:33:18 AM »

Thanks, Butterflies.

Do you really live by yourself?

DukeNukem

« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2010, 10:35:57 AM »

Thanks, Butterflies.

Do you really live by yourself?

Yes, I do. I was pretty much forced to anyways.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2010, 10:47:32 AM »

I'm going to make a serious sugestion. You have a bit of a reputation as a prat and it'll be hard to change some peoples opinions, so why don't you create another account on another site where people don't know you, and just be nice. Regardless of what nasty things anyone says to you, just be nice, or don't reply. And also give it time, if you don't make friend immediately just stick at it untill you become like part of the furanture at that site. If you don't act like a dick, then eventually you probably will make friends.
Keep this account for attention seeking/trolling or whatever you want to call it and continue being yourself here, but why don't you try and see if you can be nice and make friends on another site.

DukeNukem

« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2010, 10:50:15 AM »

I'm going to make a serious sugestion. You have a bit of a reputation as a prat and it'll be hard to change some peoples opinions, so why don't you create another account on another site where people don't know you, and just be nice. Regardless of what nasty things anyone says to you, just be nice, or don't reply. And also give it time, if you don't make friend immediately just stick at it untill you become like part of the furanture at that site. If you don't act like a dick, then eventually you probably will make friends.
Keep this account for attention seeking/trolling or whatever you want to call it and continue being yourself here, but why don't you try and see if you can be nice and make friends on another site.

That might be a good idea. :thumbup:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2010, 11:04:13 AM »
Screw that, keep trolling away.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2010, 11:18:09 AM »

But he needs to troll somewhere. If everytime he has the urge to troll he comes and does it here, then we're maybe helping him to make friends, and we're helping the users of the other sites he might troll instead.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2010, 11:20:36 AM »

But he needs to troll somewhere. If everytime he has the urge to troll he comes and does it here, then we're maybe helping him to make friends, and we're helping the users of the other sites he might troll instead.

Actually I meant trolling away as in, keep doing it. Like the expression, fire away. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2010, 11:23:39 AM »

Actually I meant trolling away as in, keep doing it. Like the expression, fire away. :zoinks:

:LOL: sorry I see it now. Yeah, I say let him troll 'til his heart's content. It's not doing any harm, and it gives people something to respond to when nothing else is happening on the site

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2010, 03:11:12 PM »
should this thread be in the "make someone laugh " section

Doesn't make me laugh, unfortunately.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein