Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Your Master's Voice...

<< < (2/8) > >>

Lucifer:
oi !

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on September 23, 2006, 01:37:27 PM ---oi !

--- End quote ---

What??  :angel:   I didn't think you were the jealous type- besides I didn't say it had to be Odeon that did it  ;)

Lucifer:
of course i'm jealous!  you don't think i'm going to let him go once i've got my talons into him, do y...

ah.  hang on - this is a public thread, isn't it?  whoops...  where were we...?

ah yes...

i'm sure there would be a queue round the sodding block if you put it out to tender, honeybun.  mcj would probably drown in his own ejaculate just at the thought - i bet he COULD squirt it up his nose and drown, you know.

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on September 23, 2006, 01:48:50 PM ---of course i'm jealous!  you don't think i'm going to let him go once i've got my talons into him, do y...

ah.  hang on - this is a public thread, isn't it?  whoops...  where were we...?

ah yes...

i'm sure there would be a queue round the sodding block if you put it out to tender, honeybun.  mcj would probably drown in his own ejaculate just at the thought - i bet he COULD squirt it up his nose and drown, you know.

--- End quote ---

I think he's really too scared of me- he kept pretending he couldn't find my pms in chat last week  >:D

Lucifer:
i agree.  but i'm still chortling at the image of him wazzing up his own nose.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version