Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Your Master's Voice...

<< < (3/8) > >>

purposefulinsanity:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on September 23, 2006, 01:53:04 PM ---i agree.  but i'm still chortling at the image of him wazzing up his own nose.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Me too, especially since I just know when he comes back online he's going to say he's already done it  :D

Lucifer:
i want pictures!

:laugh:

Lucifer:
blimey, odeon - looks like it's me and you, and pee and HG who are now the Gang of Four.  although i suppose that might be ancient history for these youngsters - let's make it the Axis of Evil.

do we get a laminated membership card?  could be useful at gigs, etc:

"Mind yer backs - Axis of Evil, yep, coming through..."

;)

amazing, though, how we're all non-americans - has robert found another windmill to tilt at?

McGiver:

--- Quote from: odeon on September 23, 2006, 01:06:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: Wobert at Aspie Trash ---She had arranged to meet someone called Lucifer (whether it was a man or woman she did not know) at the edge of Malham Tarn at 11pm. This Lucifer would then take her to the residence of the great Odeon, the master of the Aspie Elite.
--- End quote ---

Who am I to argue with the comrade? Dunc, looks like you've been overthrown. ;D

--- End quote ---
O master is number 1.

all hail the king of screening.

odeon:

--- Quote from: Lucifer on September 23, 2006, 02:10:53 PM ---blimey, odeon - looks like it's me and you, and pee and HG who are now the Gang of Four.  although i suppose that might be ancient history for these youngsters - let's make it the Axis of Evil.

do we get a laminated membership card?  could be useful at gigs, etc:

"Mind yer backs - Axis of Evil, yep, coming through..."

;)

amazing, though, how we're all non-americans - has robert found another windmill to tilt at?

--- End quote ---

Axis of Evil. I like that. You know, it's almost mandatory for any Axis of Evil member to be non-American.

Oh, and you're a girl. Wobert is confused. ;) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version