Author Topic: another embarassment for U.S. christains ?  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: another embarassment for U.S. christains ?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 08:53:00 PM »
Judy Judy Judy

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »

But that is NOT what religion is about. It's about love, peace, caring, etc. Not about making people suffer just because they will not sheepishly follow you!

I agree with that. But you'rre quick enough to condemn me for my sexuality. You don't show much love, peace or caring.

I am just worried for you, because while homosexuality itself is NOT a sin, gay sex is condemnable. I just don't want to see your hot little ass fry in Satan's cauldron. That's all. As long as you stay a VIRGIN, and wait until STRAIGHT marriage to have STRAIGHT sex, and do not commit any other sins, you might just have a chance at being saved. :)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 08:57:03 PM »

But that is NOT what religion is about. It's about love, peace, caring, etc. Not about making people suffer just because they will not sheepishly follow you!

I agree with that. But you'rre quick enough to condemn me for my sexuality. You don't show much love, peace or caring.

I am just worried for you, because while homosexuality itself is NOT a sin, gay sex is condemnable. I just don't want to see your hot little ass fry in Satan's cauldron. That's all. As long as you stay a VIRGIN, and wait until STRAIGHT marriage to have STRAIGHT sex, and do not commit any other sins, you might just have a chance at being saved. :)

Your one of them too   :facepalm2:

George Bernard Shaw

DukeNukem

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 08:58:23 PM »

I'm one of them homosexuals? You'd wish. I am STRAIGHT! :wanker:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 09:01:09 PM »
No  the rabid anti homosexuals I always feel they have it in them and are afraid

George Bernard Shaw

DukeNukem

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »
No  the rabid anti homosexuals I always feel they have it in them and are afraid

The word you were looking for was "homophobic". But I am NOT a homophobic. I'm only against gay sex and marriage.

You certainly are deserving of the name "parts", because you are a complete tool kit. :evillaugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 09:07:40 PM »

I don't plan on getting married, and I do plan on having sex. With a girl >:D. I don't see what's condemnable about that. If God exists and he made me, then he made me the way I am. I'm a good person, I always try and do good for people. If God were to send me to hell just for being gay and not believing in him then he would be an almighty dick with a serious personality defect.

DukeNukem

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 09:10:00 PM »

I don't plan on getting married, and I do plan on having sex. With a girl >:D. I don't see what's condemnable about that. If God exists and he made me, then he made me the way I am. I'm a good person, I always try and do good for people. If God were to send me to hell just for being gay and not believing in him then he would be an almighty dick with a serious personality defect.

Being gay is a choice. And by making THAT choice to be gay is defying God and His Holy Word.

Since you are planning on fornicating anyways... with someone of the same sex...

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!

P7PSP

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 09:13:29 PM »

Being gay is a choice. And by making THAT choice to be gay is defying God and His Holy Word.

Since you are planning on fornicating anyways... with someone of the same sex...

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!
Are you planning on being there douchebag? Then why are you kissing Gods ass now?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!

You'll see her in hell? Think very carefully, Judy, doesn't that mean that YOU'LL BE THERE TOO?  :duh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

DukeNukem

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 09:15:57 PM »

I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!
Are you planning on being there douchebag? Then why are you kissing Gods ass now?

I meant that I would SEE her being in Hell, not meeting her at Hell. I'll be able to watch her lesbo ass burn from Heaven.
:evillaugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 09:17:02 PM »

You'll see her in hell? Think very carefully, Judy, doesn't that mean that YOU'LL BE THERE TOO?  :duh:
Felcher Aspie does excel at dumbfuckery.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 09:18:16 PM »

I'm one of them homosexuals! I wish I am STRAIGHT! :wanker:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »

George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 09:20:32 PM »

I meant that I would SEE her being in Hell, not meeting her at Hell. I'll be able to watch her lesbo ass burn from Heaven.
:evillaugh:
So Heaven to you is watching people be tortured by your loving God while you suck HIS dick so you don't get the same?
Ass kisser.