Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 11357 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #285 on: September 04, 2010, 02:59:49 PM »
I think we've been nice, considering.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #286 on: September 04, 2010, 03:03:41 PM »
For a 50 year old, she acts 10.

Are you serious? 

An old fart like me might look at this piece of work and say, "<drool> Hawt young chick?,"   instead of  "Grow the fuck up, you diaper licking baby and quit thinking that your shit is a toy."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #287 on: September 04, 2010, 03:06:47 PM »
I think we've been nice, considering.

:indeed:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #288 on: September 04, 2010, 03:07:51 PM »
After some of the live performances I've attended through the years, the folks in the mixing booth have switched to calmer music. For ambiance, maybe, or personal preference, but there's been classical music, synth pads, all kinds of stuff designed to sort of calm down everything after the main event.

This feels a bit like it.

And mind, not all of those concerts were good.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #289 on: September 04, 2010, 03:36:29 PM »
Kit, you just get real threatened when I say someone is "not autistic". I just don't have enough theory of mind to relate to some of these people here who are attacking me for not being a nice person, even though they themselves aren't, and that's just my way of saying it.

No I just find it pathetic and annoying. I don't go around undiagnosing people just because they aren't nice or because they did things.

So you were saying telling someone they aren't autisic is your way of saying "I don't relate to you?" (This is a genuine question)

Right! Anything I give you will just be ammunition you can use to try to ridicule and humiliate some more. I know this about you from experience.

Okay. I took you literal then when you were saying it. I don't relate to other autistics either nor pregnant women. Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me.

HOLD up a minute!!

KIT, Are you pregnant?

Really?

... or did I read something else into what you just typed?

I am.

Congratulations.

How long? And how are you doing.

I was about to skip the rest of this thread when I saw DD pointing this out. Was worth reading it after all.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

richard

« Reply #290 on: September 04, 2010, 03:51:39 PM »
recycling is a good thing, maybe you should recycle yer life. you might come out a different product, perhaps new and improved?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: September 04, 2010, 03:56:35 PM »
23 weeks and I am hoping for no stillborn. I have already seen the baby through an ultrasound and he was doing fine. No symptoms really except sore breasts and they grew about a cup and I used to be more tired and I have been experiencing mood swings. Things that used to not bug me bug me now. I can feel him move. He gets his active moments.

Osensitive1

« Reply #292 on: September 04, 2010, 03:59:37 PM »
Congratulations, Kit.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #293 on: September 04, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »
Congratulations Kit. :congrats:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #294 on: September 04, 2010, 04:40:28 PM »
Congrats SG.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: September 04, 2010, 04:43:31 PM »
Now this has changed to a congratulating kit thread. If this thread ever dies, maybe I'll bump it with a pregnant picture.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #296 on: September 04, 2010, 04:58:49 PM »
Now this has changed to a congratulating kit thread. If this thread ever dies, maybe I'll bump it with a pregnant picture.
  :2thumbsup:

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Osensitive1

« Reply #297 on: September 04, 2010, 05:05:55 PM »

Oh no. New babies should get nice shiny new clean ones.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed you said pregnant and not baby picture. Bit out of it today. Please ignore the flower.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 05:08:14 PM by Osensitive1 »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #298 on: September 04, 2010, 06:06:08 PM »
23 weeks and I am hoping for no stillborn. I have already seen the baby through an ultrasound and he was doing fine. No symptoms really except sore breasts and they grew about a cup and I used to be more tired and I have been experiencing mood swings. Things that used to not bug me bug me now. I can feel him move. He gets his active moments.

:plus:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #299 on: September 04, 2010, 06:13:07 PM »

This is awesome!!

He wakes and sleeps on his own schedule, not yours. It can be disrupting, but enjoy your pregnancy as best as you can.  There is very little of your previous life that can remain after this amazing event.

I + you, for having the ultimate courage to carry this through.