Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 11366 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #270 on: September 04, 2010, 12:07:12 PM »
I sometimes think that Meadow is Sinsboldly? :-\ They both are capable of dramas. :orly:

No they are two different people. Do you think she created Meadow and aspiartist and had a fight with herself on the forum just to stir up shit and getting into a fight with fnord or few other members?

I hope that isn't true.

Stranger things have happened. I personally think that meadow and Sinsbitchly are not one in the same, and I would dread to think of the ramifications if they were. I think Ian is just throwing us a possibility that something could be rotten in Denmark IF that were the case.

If you think I'm Sinswhatever, then whatever, but yeah, forums can be crazy-making that way. I don't think I'm anything like her and not sure how I could be mistaken for her either. Ian just wants to start trouble and then play the nice guy after. Passive-aggressive type I guess.

Oh, bye again.

Besides, I think Sinsbitchly was Merle Morrigan.

P7PSP

« Reply #271 on: September 04, 2010, 12:08:43 PM »
I sometimes think that Meadow is Sinsboldly? :-\ They both are capable of dramas. :orly:

No they are two different people. Do you think she created Meadow and aspiartist and had a fight with herself on the forum just to stir up shit and getting into a fight with fnord or few other members?

I hope that isn't true.

Stranger things have happened. I personally think that meadow and Sinsbitchly are not one in the same, and I would dread to think of the ramifications if they were. I think Ian is just throwing us a possibility that something could be rotten in Denmark IF that were the case.

If you think I'm Sinswhatever, then whatever, but yeah, forums can be crazy-making that way. I don't think I'm anything like her and not sure how I could be mistaken for her either. Ian just wants to start trouble and then play the nice guy after. Passive-aggressive type I guess.

Oh, bye again.
See you next post.  :thumbup:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #272 on: September 04, 2010, 12:21:13 PM »
Just fucking go Meadow.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2010, 12:21:25 PM »

I hope that isn't true.

Oh, bye again.

Sins was Merle. She was also morriganinoregon.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2010, 12:25:49 PM »

I hope that isn't true.

Oh, bye again.

Oh, poor Oregon.

P7PSP

« Reply #275 on: September 04, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »
Okay, bye.
Oh, bye again.
Under your crusty pissy exterior is a heart full of bile and hatred. In spite of that you are developing an intense love  :pinkbeat: for us aren't you? Even if it is a sick twisted Stockholm syndrome attachment you have I'll take it. Come here Meadow snookums. :hug: :kissykissy:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #276 on: September 04, 2010, 12:29:00 PM »
Okay, bye.
Oh, bye again.
Under your crusty pissy exterior is a heart full of bile and hatred. In spite of that you are developing an intense love  :pinkbeat: for us aren't you? Even if it is a sick twisted Stockholm syndrome attachment you have I'll take it. Come here Meadow snookums. :hug: :kissykissy:

PPK: is that a gun in your pock.... wait, that IS a gun in your pocket. :rofl:

P7PSP

« Reply #277 on: September 04, 2010, 12:31:11 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: September 04, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »

I hope that isn't true.

Oh, bye again.

Oh, poor Oregon.

No poor me, I saw her saying on WP she is in my city so I assume she must have moved here.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #279 on: September 04, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »
Has it destructed yet :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #280 on: September 04, 2010, 01:28:53 PM »
Has it destructed yet :zoinks:
:lol: No, but it is leaving anytime now.  :thumbup: :eiffel:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #281 on: September 04, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »
Kit, you just get real threatened when I say someone is "not autistic". I just don't have enough theory of mind to relate to some of these people here who are attacking me for not being a nice person, even though they themselves aren't, and that's just my way of saying it.

No I just find it pathetic and annoying. I don't go around undiagnosing people just because they aren't nice or because they did things.

So you were saying telling someone they aren't autisic is your way of saying "I don't relate to you?" (This is a genuine question)

Right! Anything I give you will just be ammunition you can use to try to ridicule and humiliate some more. I know this about you from experience.

Okay. I took you literal then when you were saying it. I don't relate to other autistics either nor pregnant women. Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me.

HOLD up a minute!!

KIT, Are you pregnant?

Really?

... or did I read something else into what you just typed?

I am.

Congratulations, Kiddo!!!

I do not know what to say, except that I hope you are happy and that you have a happy baby.

:woohoo:

Great job on noticing that subtlety DirtDawg.  It flew under my radar.

It was actually her next sentence that gave me the clue I could NOT resist investigating.

This:

"Only things I can relate to is if they have the same experiance as me."

... is what made me curious.

I can not say why, but math is somewhat easier for me than for some and this equation included a variable that begged to be resolved in my mind.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 02:41:53 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: September 04, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »
:popcorn:

NO!!

NO DAMN POPCORN!!

I want to be called "Shit For Brains,"  also or I am out of here!!

I feel so neglected.

:bigcry:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #283 on: September 04, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »

Ian, that settles it. You are a !00% fuck wad. I can't leave without making a note there.

Fuck all the rest of you who are fuck wads and, take care now.
You can't leave at all twat.  :hahaha:

My entertainment career is over. Take care
You are still here.  :gotowp:

I'm off now, I promise.

You'll be back. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: September 04, 2010, 02:58:13 PM »
I still don't get what's going on

I'm too lazy to read the whole thing tho

Rage suggested some advice, Meadow basically told him to stuff it, both sides got pissed, typical lynching (although strangely nicer than usual), then got boring. That's the shortest summary I can write, you get the idea.

Nothing out of the ordinary for i2 drama really. :toporly:

Quite amiable for you to note that we have been a great deal more tolerant of this particular  "rotten peach"  than we would normally be in response to the level of animosity she has sprinkled over us at large.

Who can honestly say we have no heart as a community.

We can see who needs a cool rinse off ...

<pulls out the firehose>