Educational

Author Topic: How's everything at WP?  (Read 6236 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: How's everything at WP?
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »
I guess Alex let me have my account back, cuz I'm back in.  :)

Made my day!
Good. That was fast.

Just pray Singsbadly doesn't have one of her bouts of PMT and overturns the decision.

But didn't sinsboldly get fired? Speaking of her, I wonder whatever happened to her? I haven't seen much of her lately. :chin:

Who knows? The last time I was there was when I trolled after getting banned (even though I thought I wasn't) and that was at least a couple of years ago. Everyone else who got the flick that I know of (from here and zOMG) since has said she was still active. She apparently spies on us, amongst other things.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2010, 07:21:00 PM »
Last I heard, Sinsboldly was de-modded for what she did to Spokane's and her husband's posts.  I think she was temp banned, and hasn't been around for months, but she posted there once today.

This was her signature back in July:  "This situation needs a scape goat, and they hate you more than they hate me. . ."
-Alex Plank

P7PSP

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »
Last I heard, Sinsboldly was de-modded for what she did to Spokane's and her husband's posts.  I think she was temp banned, and hasn't been around for months, but she posted there once today.

This was her signature back in July:  "This situation needs a scape goat, and they hate you more than they hate me. . ."
-Alex Plank
:LMAO: That is a funny sig.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »

-Alex Plank
:LMAO: That is a funny sig.

And ironic, as well. And given that understanding irony was the least of her talents.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2010, 11:34:38 PM »
Strapples isn't banned because I see him there every now and then. Perhaps his ban got uplifted. I was banned for my diaper fetish and me posting the ass digging thread and asking who has a diaper fetish got me banned. I heard it was alex did pulled the ban on me but yet he let me there as SG. This time I didn't make threads about my fetish.

Meadow is it true you sent Alex all those PMs Maku sent you? That's what I was informed about regarding Maku and all these mysterious banning glitches SBI and I were having and MONIQIEJ. Even alex said there are no glitches in the banning system.

Sinsboldly claims alex hacked into her account and posted this sig "Sorry for all the people I have hurt, I'll be nicer to everyone" something like that. I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I don't believe anything she says.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2010, 12:32:17 AM »
I'm catching your drift. And, you remind me of someone I liked at WP.

Not sure if we crossed paths, I was Nexus over there. Basically got pissed off with the mods and left two years ago.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:34:19 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2010, 12:43:13 AM »
No Kit, I never sent Alex Maku's PM's. They're still there. I don't know what you're referring to exactly with all of that and glitches. Weird fetish too. I have never had a fetish and don't understand that sort of thing. Is it the popular thing these days with the younger set, or what? Nevermind. What happened to Duckfetishgirl? Is she still fucking ducks?

No it wasn't Nexus, but I seem to recall the username. Sorry you got pissed off. It does happen to the best of us though.

DukeNukem

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2010, 02:01:34 AM »
No Kit, I never sent Alex Maku's PM's. They're still there. I don't know what you're referring to exactly with all of that and glitches. Weird fetish too. I have never had a fetish and don't understand that sort of thing. Is it the popular thing these days with the younger set, or what? Nevermind. What happened to Duckfetishgirl? Is she still fucking ducks?

No it wasn't Nexus, but I seem to recall the username. Sorry you got pissed off. It does happen to the best of us though.

Duckfetishgirl is my friend, don't talk about her like that, bitch! :finger: She does not practice any kind of bestiality whatsoever, as far as I know. And fetish isn't necessarily sexual you know. And bullshit you never had a fetish, you are a sadomasochistic, transsexual old hag who kept a very good person (Duckfetishgirl) from joining WankPlanet just because she had "fetish" in her user name.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2010, 02:13:25 AM »

DFG never fucked ducks. She is still around but she doesn't come here and we haven't spoken in several months because she told me I hurt her feelings sometimes. I am always offending people without meaning too and when I get told I say offensive stuff or hurt them, I quit talking to them. Plus we had some argument I don't remember about and we only talked once after that. I don't want to keep hurting her feelings so I don't even IM her. I admit she is a sensitive person so anything can hurt her. So I have no idea if it was my AS or her being sensitive or both of us. :shrugs:

Oh Nexus, I remember you. Remember me sending you that PM asking if you were from this diaper forum we both went to when you first joined?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2010, 02:38:24 AM »
Oh Nexus, I remember you. Remember me sending you that PM asking if you were from this diaper forum we both went to when you first joined?

Yep. I replied informing you I wasn't that person. Not to say I don't have strange fetishes, just diapers isn't one of them. That was 4 years ago, shit time passes.

Anyway yeah, I have the same tendency to sound like an asshole without intending to. To this day I still fuck up.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2010, 03:05:30 AM »
Strapples isn't banned because I see him there every now and then. Perhaps his ban got uplifted. I was banned for my diaper fetish and me posting the ass digging thread and asking who has a diaper fetish got me banned. I heard it was alex did pulled the ban on me but yet he let me there as SG. This time I didn't make threads about my fetish.

Meadow is it true you sent Alex all those PMs Maku sent you? That's what I was informed about regarding Maku and all these mysterious banning glitches SBI and I were having and MONIQIEJ. Even alex said there are no glitches in the banning system.

Sinsboldly claims alex hacked into her account and posted this sig "Sorry for all the people I have hurt, I'll be nicer to everyone" something like that. I wasn't sure if that was true or not. I don't believe anything she says.

Alex is right about the ban glitch, I can probably repeat it many times, there is no such thing as a ban glitch.
I practically own and moderate in a forum and as far as I know, I haven't seen anybody been banned over a glitch when I was searching it up on google.

In a weird way, I still don't believe sinsboldly about the signature part, but then the other side of me does believe because I did hear some stories about the bad side of Alex.
So she could be right about one thing? But on that day when it happen, she was definitely going nuts, so it's confusing.

Everytime I saw it, I laughed.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2010, 04:20:44 AM »

Duckfetishgirl is my friend, don't talk about her like that, bitch! :finger: She does not practice any kind of bestiality whatsoever, as far as I know. And fetish isn't necessarily sexual you know. And bullshit you never had a fetish, you are a sadomasochistic, transsexual old hag who kept a very good person (Duckfetishgirl) from joining WankPlanet just because she had "fetish" in her user name.

I don't know DuckfetishGirl but any friend of yours is a friend of ours. Invite her over  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2010, 04:33:59 AM »

I don't know DuckfetishGirl but any friend of yours is a friend of ours. Invite her over  :zoinks:

She is already a member here, she's DevineRebution (something like that) and basically she pissed odeon off so he blabberized her and made it to the news box.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2010, 05:34:22 AM »
This is all terribly exciting.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2010, 05:58:57 AM »
Yyyeah... exiting. :P
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...