Educational

Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 11204 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #180 on: September 04, 2010, 08:18:04 PM »

Hope that finger was lubricated....

no, wait, Judy prefers un-lubricated fingers. Friction burns, remember?

I don't like Bush, okay? So you can drop it NOW! :finger:

Now lets get a room and I'll show you my etchings.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2010, 02:11:09 AM »
Sweet, isn't it? :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2010, 02:23:45 AM »

(will find bigger picture later....if you really really want me to :laugh:)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: September 05, 2010, 02:49:38 AM »
^ Um, please don't. Well, not unless you want to give Shleed a hard on, that is ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #184 on: September 05, 2010, 06:31:08 AM »
^ Um, please don't. Well, not unless you want to give Shleed a hard on, that is ;)

Personally I think it'd make his hair stand on end, and he's got plenty according to the pics.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #185 on: September 05, 2010, 06:32:52 AM »

Personally I think it'd make his hair stand on end, and he's got plenty according to the pics.

I've always questioned Shleed's sexuality is where the reference came from. Mostly from his ridiculous outbursts at GA's transitioning and also a particular comment which I'm not going to repeat in case he has a cry about it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #186 on: September 05, 2010, 07:20:30 AM »

I've always questioned Shleed's sexuality is where the reference came from. Mostly from his ridiculous outbursts at GA's transitioning and also a particular comment which I'm not going to repeat in case he has a cry about it.

Repeat it anyway. Go on, you know you want to.

DukeNukem

« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2010, 07:22:39 AM »
I don't like Dick, either. When I was talking about Bush, I meant the president, not the... uh... whatever!

You guys must be jealous of me because you have ED and I have a fully working 4 inch penis. You might as well tell your wives to come over to my place and let me show them what they miss when they try to have sex with you. :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #188 on: September 05, 2010, 07:36:43 AM »
I don't like Dick, either. When I was talking about Bush, I meant the president, not the... uh... whatever!

You guys must be jealous of me because you have ED and I have a fully working 4 inch penis. You might as well tell your wives to come over to my place and let me show them what they miss when they try to have sex with you. :wanker:

Well, he does it for me.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #189 on: September 05, 2010, 07:40:22 AM »

:'(

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: September 05, 2010, 07:42:41 AM »

Well, he does it for me.

I loved Mr Ed.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #191 on: September 05, 2010, 07:47:19 AM »

Well, he does it for me.

I loved Mr Ed.

Yeah, he was great. And by great I mean..... GREAT!!

Judy on the other hand would be more like this:

P7PSP

« Reply #192 on: September 05, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »
 :plus: For posting LOLA!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #193 on: September 05, 2010, 09:38:02 AM »

:'(

Let me guess, the typical piss taking of GA's attitude? That's what I figured you were having a go at. :orly:

Personally I can understand of idea of disassociation of mind-body identity though, as I experience it. Not just with gender either, I feel quite alien about what I see is physically me, and what I mentally feel is something complete different; like my body is a mere vessel for my true self to interact with reality, instead of being apart of me. So yeah, impossible to 'fix'. I chose to come to terms with what my body is instead of pursuing a false imitation of what I want, whatever the hell that truly is exactly. Natural or bust is my current policy, so unless my body mutated naturally or somehow I will it into a form I prefer, I'm stuck with what I have.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:46:57 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #194 on: September 05, 2010, 10:50:45 AM »
Anyway enough of my own faggotry, what's the current topic of this thread? :-\
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.