Author Topic: Drug war losing momentum?  (Read 4737 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Drug war losing momentum?
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2010, 10:42:51 PM »

Well, whoever he is at least he was smart enough not to tape the stuff to himself.

Modified to add that this was captioned before the previous post was made, so it does not refer to either party in the above mentioned discussion.

blab-blab blabber blab-blab blabblabber-blab blab.

What was that again? Got your dick caught in your teeth?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »
I will admit that I have some unresolved feelings about legalizing drugs.  I'm not too keen on having someone at less than full alertness behind the wheel of a car or truck.  That said, there have been quite a few times when I was less than fully alert when driving simply because I was tired or distracted.

If I am to remain true to my political leanings I would have to say that there should be minimal government influence in American's lives in accordance with the spirit of the US Constitution.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2010, 10:47:24 PM »

Well, whoever he is at least he was smart enough not to tape the stuff to himself.

Modified to add that this was captioned before the previous post was made, so it does not refer to either party in the above mentioned discussion.

The most brilliant post evar made.
I like to assfuck little boys. I'm a charter member of NAMBLA!!

I always suspected this of you.  ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2010, 10:48:03 PM »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2010, 10:48:47 PM »
I will admit that I have some unresolved feelings about legalizing drugs.  I'm not too keen on having someone at less than full alertness behind the wheel of a car or truck.  That said, there have been quite a few times when I was less than fully alert when driving simply because I was tired or distracted.

If I am to remain true to my political leanings I would have to say that there should be minimal government influence in American's lives in accordance with the spirit of the US Constitution.

At least you weren't influenced by meth, or one of those other fucked up substances some of these dickheads are endorsing.

Like Scrap, for example:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2010, 11:00:57 PM »
Scrap apparently failed at elementary school. He took his report card, covered in 'F's home to his dad, who said 'shit, if I'd have known you were this big a failure, I'd have worn a rubber when I'd fucked that no good mother of yours'. Then his mother saw the report, and said 'if I'd have known what a failure you'd turn out to be, I'd have cut your dad's dick off the night we met and done a Lorena Bobbitt to it. But I'd have chopped the fucker up with a mincer first.

That was before they tried to blow their heads off, which obviously proves failure runs in Scraptard's family. Hell, his grandmother even failed whoring herself on Hollywood and Vine back in the 20s. She had to PAY the Johns for a root, to which they said 'no thanks, if we wanted ugly we'd try the zoo.

Hey, you think I'm abusing you now, wait til I get started.

Scrapheap

« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2010, 11:09:15 PM »
Hey TCO, I found a picture of your band.  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2010, 11:12:35 PM »
Hey TCO, I found a picture of your band.  :hahaha:

Beat's the shit out of your phoney black tie dinner with what's his name and fucked if I know.

Hey, they are singing about you, actually.

Scrapheap

« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2010, 11:18:58 PM »
You're such a MAN, TCO, can I be like you someday??

:LMAO:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »
You're such a MAN, TCO, can I be like you someday?? :bigcry:

No, cos you're a failure.

And posting FAIL over and over to prove your point proves it.

Shleed got you there. He may be a cunt, be when he's right he's right.

:violin:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2010, 05:22:57 AM »

:plus: a real post among the shit

So scrap when discussions get like this what would you do on I^3?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 05:32:03 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2010, 05:38:04 AM »

:agreed:

Scrapheap

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2010, 10:50:55 AM »

So scrap when discussions get like this what would you do on I^3?

The posts, and offending memebers would be "taken outside", where they would stay untill they could quit arguing.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2010, 11:01:35 AM »
I would like to see a convincing and final study that determines the question of whether marijuana is a gateway drug before relaxing the laws.  And then we will still have the continued problem of underage users.  We'll have the dilemma of mood enhancing drugs and how to manage them legally as long as we have humans. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Scrapheap

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2010, 12:07:27 PM »
I would like to see a convincing and final study that determines the question of whether marijuana is a gateway drug before relaxing the laws.  And then we will still have the continued problem of underage users.  We'll have the dilemma of mood enhancing drugs and how to manage them legally as long as we have humans. 

I think pot is a "gateway drug" largely BECAUSE it's illegal. If you legalize it, it will lose much of it's stigma as a symbol of outlaw culture. As soon as it's no longer associated with "crime", it will cease to be a gateway drug.

As far as underage users go, when I was a teenager, it was far easier for me to score an eighth of weed, than it was to buy a case of beer. Dope dealers don't ask for ID.