Educational

Author Topic: Police: Dutchman confesses to killing Lima woman  (Read 591 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Police: Dutchman confesses to killing Lima woman
« on: June 08, 2010, 05:34:33 AM »
LIMA, Peru – Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, long the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of a U.S. teen in Aruba, has confessed to killing a young Peruvian woman in his Lima hotel room last week, a police spokesman said.

Peru's chief police spokesman, Col. Abel Gamarra, told The Associated Press that Van der Sloot admitted under police questioning Monday that he killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30.

The broadcaster America Television reported that Van der Sloot killed Flores in a rage after learning she had looked up information about his past on his laptop. It said it had access to details of the confession but did not cite its source.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100608/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_peru_van_der_sloot

I bet he wishes he confessed in Aruba now that would have been easy compared to jail in Peru :hahaha:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Police: Dutchman confesses to killing Lima woman
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 06:01:10 AM »
Hopefully some large Peruvian inmate will make him his bitch.

Just a shame another life had to be lost.  :(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 06:13:35 AM »

Just a shame another life had to be lost.  :(
I feel bad for both women"s families makes you wonder if there were more.
And if Daddy wasn't a judge and rich it would have ended in Aruba.  At least he will be in a South America prison now

George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 06:25:12 AM »
Some speculate that now he will confess where he left the body of Natalee, in the hope of being extradited to the USA or the Netherlands.

Hope they will not fall for it.

Though I do hope he will finally tell where the remains of Natalee are.

Seems he is trying to go for manslaughter, instead of murder in the Peruvian hotel room.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 06:27:57 AM »

Just a shame another life had to be lost.  :(
I feel bad for both women"s families makes you wonder if there were more.
And if Daddy wasn't a judge and rich it would have ended in Aruba.  At least he will be in a South America prison now

And Daddy is dead, so no support from him anymore.

For more victims, I'm curious what happened the end of May in the years between these two killings. The same date is eerie.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 09:14:26 AM »
he confessed several times in Aruba , several different stories. the police had to let him go.

He was just pissed cause she looked on his laptop and saw who he was.   like that is a good excuse for murder

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »
There was a sting with the FBI involved where he extorted money from Natalee's mother in exchange for information about what actually happened to her but for some reason they let him go even though they had him on tape and had the wire transfer of money.   Maybe if they had acted more quickly on that, they could have saved Stephany.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,594062,00.html

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 11:10:46 AM »
the Aruban authorities are going to look at his case again also

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 02:29:48 PM »
Max sentence for murder in Peru is 35 years.   Typically people serve 6 to 10 years of that sentence.   This is what I heard at least, and people usually get less time if they confess.  He will be back out murdering in less than a decade lol.   A bullet to the head is so much cheaper.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 02:55:48 PM »
Max sentence for murder in Peru is 35 years.   Typically people serve 6 to 10 years of that sentence.   This is what I heard at least, and people usually get less time if they confess.  He will be back out murdering in less than a decade lol.   A bullet to the head is so much cheaper.

A decade in jail in Peru is equal at least twenty years in the US

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »

A decade in jail in Peru is equal at least twenty years in the US
They have that many Bubbas to fuck him in the ass?   He isn't going to jail, he is going to prison.   People are held in a jail until they are convicted, then they go to prison.   He won't spend a decade in jail, and no their prisons are not any more inhumane than those in the US.   Their prisons are in poor condition and they are overcrowded though.  The US has the most people in prison, both in percentage of total population and total number of prisoners in the world.  If he was in one of the US's prisons, he would get murdered most likely due to his "celebrity" type of status with the media.   The same might happen to him in a Peruvian prison.    He might not live the length of his sentence.
:P   Internets are super serious.

P7PSP

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 12:43:50 PM »
LIMA, Peru – Dutchman Joran Van der Sloot, long the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of a U.S. teen in Aruba, has confessed to killing a young Peruvian woman in his Lima hotel room last week, a police spokesman said.

Peru's chief police spokesman, Col. Abel Gamarra, told The Associated Press that Van der Sloot admitted under police questioning Monday that he killed 21-year-old Stephany Flores on May 30.

The broadcaster America Television reported that Van der Sloot killed Flores in a rage after learning she had looked up information about his past on his laptop. It said it had access to details of the confession but did not cite its source.

I bet he wishes he confessed in Aruba now that would have been easy compared to jail in Peru :hahaha:
Aruba will never see any of my tourist dollars because of high level corruption allowing this serial killer to walk.

There was a sting with the FBI involved where he extorted money from Natalee's mother in exchange for information about what actually happened to her but for some reason they let him go even though they had him on tape and had the wire transfer of money.   Maybe if they had acted more quickly on that, they could have saved Stephany.

Yes, it is too bad they didn't act quicker. I bet her (Stephany's) family is pissed about that snafu.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 02:17:51 PM »

Aruba will never see any of my tourist dollars because of high level corruption allowing this serial killer to walk.

Yes, it is too bad they didn't act quicker. I bet her (Stephany's) family is pissed about that snafu.

Yes but the thought of him spending years in a Peruvian jail just warms my heart

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »
it was the flying dutchman!
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 11:54:58 AM »
More the fleeing Dutchman.