Educational

Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11251 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #210 on: September 17, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »
Autism Speaks is never going to let you be a mod if you keep that up.

DukeNukem

« Reply #211 on: September 17, 2010, 02:18:26 PM »
Apparently Amy mentioned the 'sell-out' on AFF. Pandora spotted it while looking for more Duke stupidity.

Oh you fucking faggot, mentioning my name and "stupid" in the same sentence for NO REASON. Grow the Hell up!!! :grrr:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #212 on: September 17, 2010, 06:25:43 PM »
Apparently Amy mentioned the 'sell-out' on AFF. Pandora spotted it while looking for more Duke stupidity.

Oh you fucking faggot, mentioning my name and "stupid" in the same sentence for NO REASON. Grow the Hell up!!! :grrr:

Afraid that it's true? If i'm not mistaken, stupidity seems to follow wherever you go, Bowserchump.

P7PSP

« Reply #213 on: September 17, 2010, 07:02:48 PM »
I'm outta the loop. Has Alex been making lovey eyes at Autism Speaks??

Joint-sponsorship deal with Autism Speaks for his Autism Talk TV project. But knowing how business works, this is a 'foot-in-the-door' moment.

Surely you mean 'foot in the mouth' project.
Cock in the mouth is more like it, but hey, Autism Speaks is probably buying Alex' chapstick.  :thumbdn:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #214 on: September 17, 2010, 07:17:46 PM »
I'm outta the loop. Has Alex been making lovey eyes at Autism Speaks??

Joint-sponsorship deal with Autism Speaks for his Autism Talk TV project. But knowing how business works, this is a 'foot-in-the-door' moment.

Surely you mean 'foot in the mouth' project.
Cock in the mouth is more like it, but hey, Autism Speaks is probably buying Alex' chapstick.  :thumbdn:

:plus:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #215 on: September 17, 2010, 10:04:21 PM »

And to think, WP might in the future start restricting or out-right banning all anti-Autism Speaks talk. Alex can ill-afford soured relations if he is getting money from them. :eyelash:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 10:07:44 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline westernskyline

• Constant Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 17, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
Alex looks like a homo.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #217 on: September 18, 2010, 12:01:20 AM »
If Autism Speaks buys out wrongplanet I'm removing wp links off my site.

Would be a sad day indeed. I thought he didn't like Autism speaks?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #218 on: September 18, 2010, 03:23:08 AM »
Why is anyone surprised? Alex is a cunt, always was.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #219 on: September 18, 2010, 03:29:01 AM »
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt138127.html

The thread topic : Who would you like to have on Autism Talk TV

Quote from: aspiegirl2
I don't know if Alex has asked people this before, but I have thought of a couple people that I would want to see. Maybe someone like Thomas Armstrong (who recently published the book "Neurodiversity"; really good book by the way) or some leading researchers. Heck, maybe even a big name out there like Clay Marzo or Temple Grandin. Any thoughts

Quote from: rossc
I would say anyone that was not indirectly funded in its production by Autism Speaks. That would be awesome.

Ooopppssss
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 04:35:35 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #220 on: September 18, 2010, 07:06:45 AM »

I don't know if Alex has asked people this before, but I have thought of a couple people that I would want to see. Maybe someone like Thomas Armstrong (who recently published the book "Neurodiversity"; really good book by the way) or some leading researchers. Heck, maybe even a big name out there like Clay Marzo or Temple Grandin. Any thoughts

I would say anyone that was not indirectly funded in its production by Autism Speaks. That would be awesome.

Ooopppssss

:indeed: but, what're you gonna do?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #221 on: September 18, 2010, 08:37:54 AM »

And to think, WP might in the future start restricting or out-right banning all anti-Autism Speaks talk. Alex can ill-afford soured relations if he is getting money from them. :eyelash:

If Autism Speaks is smart, they will let the anti Autism Speak language be on WP. Not chasing people away, making it look that it isn't that bad. That in fact they are really nice people. And then slowly flood the place with more and more pro Autism Speaks posts.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #222 on: September 18, 2010, 08:44:01 AM »

Ooopppssss
I put in my 2 cents, for all the good it will do. Alex is an annoying attention whore.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #223 on: September 18, 2010, 08:46:54 AM »

If Autism Speaks is smart, they will let the anti Autism Speak language be on WP. Not chasing people away, making it look that it isn't that bad. That in fact they are really nice people. And then slowly flood the place with more and more pro Autism Speaks posts.

If they silence the anti-AS stuff, they then become an oxymoron, because WP is there for autistic people to be able to speak in a community, however fucked it is, and to silence said autistics, then they are taking away their voice. They can't have it both ways, but money has done stranger things.

P7PSP

« Reply #224 on: September 18, 2010, 08:50:50 AM »

If they silence the anti-AS stuff, they then become an oxymoron, because WP is there for autistic people to be able to speak in a community, however fucked it is, and to silence said autistics, then they are taking away their voice. They can't have it both ways, but money has done stranger things.
Consistency and decency are not prereq's for them to be taken serious by the mainstream media.