Educational

Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11321 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2010, 02:17:29 AM »
Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?

Yep, he's still around last I checked.  He seems to have calmed down quite a bit, he only really comes out if someone is talking about civil rights in the UK or about Muslims in the UK, that sort of thing.  I don't truck with his more race related stuff, but he's mostly pretty OK, I must have missed his heyday.

He is a cunt and him calming down doesn't change that fact.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2010, 02:23:25 AM »
Sorry Dox47 if I quote your post from WP:

That depends on who you ask.

There's the "unhinged moderator pursuing a vendetta against a member" theory, then there's the "site glitch causing deletion and ensuing witch hunt throwing said moderator under the bus" version. There are many other rumors floating about, but those are the two main ones. Personally I don't think either of the main theories adequately explain how a user account with a 5 figure post count was permanently deleted along with every one of those posts, I'd think that sort of thing would take administrator access, which I don't believe the regular mods have.

Hey, what do you reckon about the possibility of Alex accidentally deleting Spokane Girl's account and posts and being too proud to own up to it?

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #167 on: September 11, 2010, 05:55:16 AM »
Ah, Asscunt. Those were the days. Is he still around anywhere or did he give up the aspie elite conspiracies?

Yep, he's still around last I checked.  He seems to have calmed down quite a bit, he only really comes out if someone is talking about civil rights in the UK or about Muslims in the UK, that sort of thing.  I don't truck with his more race related stuff, but he's mostly pretty OK, I must have missed his heyday.

Ditto. And I don't call many people that.
Flibbit.

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #168 on: September 11, 2010, 07:34:01 AM »

There's the "unhinged moderator pursuing a vendetta against a member" theory, then there's the "site glitch causing deletion and ensuing witch hunt throwing said moderator under the bus" version. There are many other rumors floating about, but those are the two main ones. Personally I don't think either of the main theories adequately explain how a user account with a 5 figure post count was permanently deleted along with every one of those posts, I'd think that sort of thing would take administrator access, which I don't believe the regular mods have.

Hey, what do you reckon about the possibility of Alex accidentally deleting Spokane Girl's account and posts and being too proud to own up to it?

The possibility of that happening is very unlikely and imo, I would of thought that Lau and Sinsboldly probably planned it, after all, they were or probably still are together as couples?
They both had the ban power.

(1111th post and I head off to town).
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2010, 07:39:14 AM »

The possibility of that happening is very unlikely and imo, I would of thought that Lau and Sinsboldly probably planned it, after all, they were or probably still are together as couples?

Congratulations on reaching such a lovely number of posts! Why are you always heading off to town, anyway?   :toporly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2010, 08:00:05 AM »

Congratulations on reaching such a lovely number of posts! Why are you always heading off to town, anyway?   :toporly:

Oh... the town bit is more of a personal matter and second, I'm quite outgoing when I want to be (most the times im quite lazy). :zoinks:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2010, 08:00:43 AM »

Oh... the town bit is more of a personal matter and second, I'm quite outgoing when I want to be (most the times im quite lazy). :zoinks:

Well, have fun in town.  :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2010, 08:11:19 AM »

Not many people truly deserve the label.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »

It's not possible to make that same mistake three times. My likedcalico account was also deleted and my husband's because she thought that was mine too. I am surprised she didn't delete my ex's because I had posted under it about three times on accident when we were still together. Plus our IPs be the same too at one point.

Also I did a search on spokane and I notice that account was gone too because I couldn't find the profile and the posts so I assume sins must have deleted it too thinking it was mine. I didn't care because it wasn't my account. It was flake's. He said about a year later on Zomg he did spokane. I am sure that account account is gone too I never found out about because no one could remember the name of it but they remembered it had the same B&J avatar as mine.

DukeNukem

« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2010, 10:39:20 AM »

It's not possible to make that same mistake three times. My likedcalico account was also deleted and my husband's because she thought that was mine too. I am surprised she didn't delete my ex's because I had posted under it about three times on accident when we were still together. Plus our IPs be the same too at one point.

Also I did a search on spokane and I notice that account was gone too because I couldn't find the profile and the posts so I assume sins must have deleted it too thinking it was mine. I didn't care because it wasn't my account. It was flake's. He said about a year later on Zomg he did spokane. I am sure that account account is gone too I never found out about because no one could remember the name of it but they remembered it had the same B&J avatar as mine.

Wow! They really wanted you gone, eh Kit? :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: September 11, 2010, 12:08:56 PM »

Wow! They really wanted you gone, eh Kit? :zoinks:

It was only one person that did it.

richard

« Reply #176 on: September 11, 2010, 12:10:42 PM »
oh well, looks like its done now. ive tried giving alex more than a couple of chances as im shure hes given me

such drama :zoinks:

i wonder if 0_equals_true is banned? you only know if someones banned if it seems like they havent been around awile

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: September 11, 2010, 01:33:15 PM »

Thankfully.
Flibbit.

DukeNukem

« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2010, 02:07:54 PM »

Thankfully.

I get called a cunt on here a lot! :zoinks:

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: September 11, 2010, 02:15:51 PM »
It takes more than trolling to get me to call you a cunt. Trolling's just a sad passage of wasted time, especially if it takes up more time in one's life than other passtimes like work, friends, or family time. You'd have to be some kind of evil fucking dickhead for me to call you a cunt.

Sorry.
Flibbit.