Author Topic: Banned from WP  (Read 11250 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Banned from WP
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2010, 07:14:40 AM »
It takes more than trolling to get me to call you a cunt. Trolling's just a sad passage of wasted time, especially if it takes up more time in one's life than other passtimes like work, friends, or family time. You'd have to be some kind of evil fucking dickhead for me to call you a cunt.

Sorry.

So basically, nothing that I could do over the Internet could provoke you into calling me a cunt? :orly:

Not "nothing". But essentially with trolling you're just playing around. I haven't seen you be deliberately cruel.

Well, he has to get experience somewhere, and playing with himself would be a first step.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #196 on: September 17, 2010, 12:21:50 AM »
Speaking of the issue, it's being a while since a new WPfag has joined up. I guess the mod issue has settled down and not many banhammers are swinging.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #197 on: September 17, 2010, 12:53:12 AM »
Maybe the Auti$m $peaks thing will  change that soon.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #198 on: September 17, 2010, 01:00:01 AM »

Providing such information is circulated far and wide enough though.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #199 on: September 17, 2010, 01:42:33 AM »

Yes, I know, but the attention it is getting now may lead to a small exodus on WP. Then a few lost souls may end up here.

And we'll be sweet, kind and caring.  :grouphug:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #200 on: September 17, 2010, 05:27:47 AM »

Yes, I know, but the attention it is getting now may lead to a small exodus on WP. Then a few lost souls may end up here.

And we'll be sweet, kind and caring:grouphug:

:lol:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #201 on: September 17, 2010, 05:47:52 AM »
I'm outta the loop. Has Alex been making lovey eyes at Autism Speaks??
Flibbit.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #202 on: September 17, 2010, 05:50:53 AM »

Joint-sponsorship deal with Autism Speaks for his Autism Talk TV project. But knowing how business works, this is a 'foot-in-the-door' moment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #203 on: September 17, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »

Joint-sponsorship deal with Autism Speaks for his Autism Talk TV project. But knowing how business works, this is a 'foot-in-the-door' moment.

Surely you mean 'foot in the mouth' project.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2010, 09:55:00 AM »

Surely you mean 'foot in the mouth' project.

I guess that depends on perspective. :laugh:

But seriously, the fact Alex is accepting money from Autism Speaks for a single project, opens the path for a eventual buy-out of WP. Autism Speaks have probably being eyeing such an opportunity for a while. Imagine combining WP's popularity with Aspies with Autism Speaks' current popularity and ideology. Alex will sell out WP if Autism Speaks makes a good offer to further his own interests, it's inevitable.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:56:35 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2010, 09:56:29 AM »
Oh dear someone just bumped a heap of old Autism Speaks threads on WP. Whoever this cretin is, I bet they feel really bad around about now.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »
Oh dear someone just bumped a heap of old Autism Speaks threads on WP. Whoever this cretin is, I bet they feel really bad around about now.

He/she is likely doing it for the duty of lulz, but with a touch of serious business to rub in flavouring.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2010, 10:05:27 AM »
Wait a minute... I recognise that user.  :zoinks:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2010, 10:16:15 AM »
Apparently Amy mentioned the 'sell-out' on AFF. Pandora spotted it while looking for more Duke stupidity.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #209 on: September 17, 2010, 10:25:07 AM »
Wait a minute... I recognise that user.  :zoinks:

He feels bad
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap