Author Topic: Hear me Roar!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Hear me Roar!
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 06:29:04 PM »
Fuck you I have a Ninja Turtles back pack  :hahaha:

Oh yeah? Well I have almost every action figure ever made, and I also still have like tons of kid's ninja turtles clothes packed away. Got the life size platic relicas of the turtle's weapons too.  :orly:

Yeah well.......... I have a bottle of cinnamon whiskey and a tube of glue and gonna spend eight hours on Fallout 3 when I get home. I WIN.

Damn. Sounds like a good time. Likker and vidya gaems. I'd join ya if I was local. Video games are a big part of my life. I heard you mention you like sega? What are your favorite games for that console?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 08:48:05 PM »
Fuck you I have a Ninja Turtles back pack  :hahaha:

Oh yeah? Well I have almost every action figure ever made, and I also still have like tons of kid's ninja turtles clothes packed away. Got the life size platic relicas of the turtle's weapons too.  :orly:

Pfft!!! I bought TMNT #1 comic book brand new back in the summer of '84. :razz:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 01:55:45 AM »
Belated welcome to the thunderdome, Roar/Lore.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 07:54:50 AM »

Oh yeah? Well I have almost every action figure ever made, and I also still have like tons of kid's ninja turtles clothes packed away. Got the life size platic relicas of the turtle's weapons too.  :orly:

Damn nice! Is it mint?
I will never stop...

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »

Oh yeah? Well I have almost every action figure ever made, and I also still have like tons of kid's ninja turtles clothes packed away. Got the life size platic relicas of the turtle's weapons too.  :orly:

Yeah well.......... I have a bottle of cinnamon whiskey and a tube of glue and gonna spend eight hours on Fallout 3 when I get home. I WIN.

Damn. Sounds like a good time. Likker and vidya gaems. I'd join ya if I was local. Video games are a big part of my life. I heard you mention you like sega? What are your favorite games for that console?

Sonic and mortal combat!!!!!!!!! hell yeah. For some reason the SNES version of mortal combat is easy. I beat it on SNES  but the sega one is hard.
Park.

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 06:25:39 PM »

Damn nice! Is it mint?

No, It was, at the time, an obscure, underground comic book, I didn't think it would ever become valuable so I didn't take very good care of it. I sold it, in poor condition, for $100 back in the early 90's.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 08:32:25 AM »

Sonic and mortal combat!!!!!!!!! hell yeah. For some reason the SNES version of mortal combat is easy. I beat it on SNES  but the sega one is hard.

Ever played primal Rage?  :LOL:

No, It was, at the time, an obscure, underground comic book, I didn't think it would ever become valuable so I didn't take very good care of it. I sold it, in poor condition, for $100 back in the early 90's.

Aww. Well at least you got braggin rights about it.  :zoinks:
I will never stop...

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 11:24:18 PM »
The most valuable media item I ever sold was a copy of the Bad Brains single "Pay to Cum," released on their own label, which I sold for $20 about 20 years ago. Got it for free.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 05:48:46 AM »
I once owned a copy of a record made by a band I went to high school with. If I'd kept it in good condition, I might have made some money off it...they never made it big but have some local-hero status. :duh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »
I own quite a few Fab Four rarities. They are worth a lot but I'd never sell them.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ScrapSheep

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 12:27:13 AM »

Ever played primal Rage?  :LOL:

Aww. Well at least you got braggin rights about it.  :zoinks:

This would explain why the guy that dresses up like an army dork and a guy that cwies about his karma on even online.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2010, 09:13:54 AM »
What? Is that two accounts under you, or.. what? Calm down, man. Its kind of sad when I can't understand what you're trying to convey, even when you have a keyboard available to voice it. Nonverbal disabled people can even do that. :-\

And whats with saying "cwy" so much? Is that some faggoty new internet slang like "love fest" or whatever?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 09:16:40 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »
What? Is that two accounts under you, or.. what? Calm down, man. Its kind of sad when I can't understand what you're trying to convey, even when you have a keyboard available to voice it. Nonverbal disabled people can even do that. :-\

And whats with saying "cwy" so much? Is that some faggoty new internet slang like "love fest" or whatever?

I think he has come back more times than just the two. He's Buttcoffee.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2010, 10:37:12 AM »
Yeah. He's real edgy and cool, huh?
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
I don't understand why he keeps coming back. What's fun about it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein