Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3578 times)

Isabitch

Re: I am new here
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2010, 07:52:11 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

You're a troll! That is why you smell like shit! a$$wipe!

I thought you didn't know what a troll was?!

You're a really bad troll and I've witnessed a few through the years. :LMAO:

troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology.

Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

GO BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE!!

You know how to copy and paste but your own material is awfully weak.

You sure complain a lot. Are you old?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2010, 09:23:22 PM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

It is a clever attempt at humor. I am a very gifted woman.

And modest.

Do you have anything to offer other than your apparent beauty, and talent (albeit in your own, swayed opinion)?

Because really, someone who thinks they are hotshit and beautiful, is really, quite boring.

What has been the most difficult thing that has happened to you in your life? Of course, apart from the heavy cross of beauty and talent you have to bear? (Yes, I must be envious, pardon me)
Brutal, just brutal.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2010, 09:59:37 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »
What has been the most difficult thing that has happened to you in your life? Of course, apart from the heavy cross of beauty and talent you have to bear? (Yes, I must be envious, pardon me)
Brutal, just brutal.

Not really. Sharing a story would make that person more real. And I suspect at this point it's all a guise anyway, so no point really.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2010, 10:09:17 PM »
Brutal, just brutal.

Not really. Sharing a story would make that person more real. And I suspect at this point it's all a guise anyway, so no point really.
I was referring to your sarcasm, at least the sarcasm I was perceiving.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2010, 10:17:06 PM »
Brutal, just brutal.

Sure, the first part was sarcasm. You are right. I didn't get your sarcasm.

I did ask the above question, because the raving on about herself was just a bit weird. I'm suspicious of the whole thing anyway! If it is Kit, it's a funny joke...or weird. I smell a rat.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2010, 10:20:15 PM »
Brutal, just brutal.

I did ask the above question, because the raving on about herself was just a bit weird. I'm suspicious of the whole thing anyway! If it is Kit, it's a funny joke...or weird. I smell a rat.
Yeah, I am suspicious as well.   SG has been on a kick lately.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2010, 10:21:20 PM »
I suspect someone is taking the piss too. Shame they're a bit lame in their attempt, they have potential.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2010, 10:24:12 PM »
I suspect someone is taking the piss too. Shame they're a bit lame in their attempt, they have potential.

Where's an admin when you need them?

I think Callaway would have checked out the IP, she tends to do that first.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2010, 10:52:28 PM »
Brutal, just brutal.

Nope, not me. Dr.Robotnik invited her here and she joined. I was surprised she called herself isabitch. I guess she wanted to adopt that name. She must have lurked here before signing up because this was where I called her it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2010, 11:35:05 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

You're a troll! That is why you smell like shit! a$$wipe!

I thought you didn't know what a troll was?!

You're a really bad troll and I've witnessed a few through the years. :LMAO:

troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology.

Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

GO BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE!!

You know how to copy and paste but your own material is awfully weak.

You sure complain a lot. Are you old?

You're never too old to eat my PINGAS! :eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2010, 12:44:13 AM »

Where's an admin when you need them?

I think Callaway would have checked out the IP, she tends to do that first.

We always check IPs first. It's easy to use a proxy, though, so any wannabe troll could do that and get away with it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2010, 12:44:51 AM »
Brutal, just brutal.

Nope, not me. Dr.Robotnik invited her here and she joined. I was surprised she called herself isabitch. I guess she wanted to adopt that name. She must have lurked here before signing up because this was where I called her it.

I'm pretty sure this isn't Isabel.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2010, 06:44:15 AM »
She claims at AFF she didn't open an account here and blamed it on my friend and I thought for a few moments it was her and I was shocked but she told me in IM it wasn't and she was just trying to start trouble. Or maybe someone who obviously knows me and her opened one here just to troll because I'm here and had issues with her. I notice how the person has changed personalities since the accusations. So it's obvious whoever is doing it lurks on these boards or maybe it's one of my friends that's doing it. I'll go around and ask. Or she is doing all this to paint a picture to make it look like it's not her. If it were one of my friends, I am sure they would have told me they were going to do this. But it's obvious the person lurks at AFF because I notice how the personality changed here after isabel posted in my thread over there saying what my friends and I were doing here is mean. Or maybe it really is her and she is just painting a picture.

I was amazed how quickly everyone moved on and only very few people responded. But they quickly moved on too. I think it's because they didn't give shits and they all probably know how crazy she is so they ignored it. I was even surprised she didn't get banned for calling us all hypocrites, instead that post was removed and other posts. One of my friends told me it's because they don't give a shit anymore what she does there. Maybe they figure if they keep deleting her dramas, she might grow bored and leave. I guess the mods changed their minds on banning her if she broke another rule and decided to not give a shit. I honestly don't care anymore. I think how she is acting now is making herself look worse. She had just contradicted herself with her last post with her attack. I knew she was implying bad things never happened to me and I am making it all up in my post. But other users might not know that and will think she is so full of it and a hypocrite.

Well I doubt anyone here would give a shit about all this but said it anyway since some users here are thinking it's not the real isabel. I have seen at least several people here thinking I did her as a joke.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:49:33 AM by Kit »

Isabitch

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2010, 06:59:27 AM »
No, it's not Isahell. I hate that self centered, hypocritical rotting old crone. She needs to die in a fire. I am tired of her bitchy attitude, then she plays the victim like the bitch she is. Oh poor me! I never do anything wrong!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 07:03:27 AM by DivineRetreebution »