Educational

Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3568 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: I am new here
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2010, 10:48:24 AM »
^ Stop being a prick. She's too beautiful and special and victimised by evil people to do that.

You are so jealous of her, just admit it. We all are. She's awesome.

I feel so ashamed of thinking that her magnificent presence is just a troll-in-the-making.

You are actually lucky that such a beautiful creature has come onto your site. Makes it all worthwhile.

Stop picking on her, you evil, jealous bitch, Just 'cos she's more beautiful and special than you. Get a grip.

I'm billing you for my broken sarcasm detector. >:(

Cheap Chinese junk. You should buy something that works. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 11:01:47 AM »
^ Stop being a prick. She's too beautiful and special and victimised by evil people to do that.

You are so jealous of her, just admit it. We all are. She's awesome.

I feel so ashamed of thinking that her magnificent presence is just a troll-in-the-making.

You are actually lucky that such a beautiful creature has come onto your site. Makes it all worthwhile.

Stop picking on her, you evil, jealous bitch, Just 'cos she's more beautiful and special than you. Get a grip.

I'm billing you for my broken sarcasm detector. >:(

Cheap Chinese junk. You should buy something that works. :P

But the good ones don't come in Autistic, they're all regulars. :(
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:04:40 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Isabitch

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »

Thank you kind member Eclair. May God shine his ray of light upon you and gift you with rainbows and rosebuds in a beautiful meadow. These philistines don't know greatness when they see it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 11:38:04 AM by Isabitch »

Isabitch

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2010, 11:45:18 AM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.
Dr Robotnik is a virgin . Can you help him out ?  Thanks !

I am asexual. I have no desire to have sex. I prefer to paint.

I'll paint your face with my jizz you cheap, filthy whore!!! :nomakened:

How dare you say such a think,you filthy animal! I am a LADY and would NEVER give you the time of day.

Isabitch

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2010, 11:51:30 AM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

It is a clever attempt at humor. I am a very gifted woman.

And modest.

Do you have anything to offer other than your apparent beauty, and talent (albeit in your own, swayed opinion)?

Because really, someone who thinks they are hotshit and beautiful, is really, quite boring.

What has been the most difficult thing that has happened to you in your life? Of course, apart from the heavy cross of beauty and talent you have to bear? (Yes, I must be envious, pardon me)

You are jealous! I HOPE YOU GET DRUNK, TRIP AND FALL AND DROWN IN YOUR OWN VOMIT!!!!! GOD WITH PART THE CLOUDS AND STRIKE YOU DEAD!!!!  :upyours:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »
Weak-ass troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Isabitch

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 12:09:18 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

You're a troll! That is why you smell like shit! a$$wipe!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2010, 12:25:48 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

I thought you didn't know what a troll was?!

You're a really bad troll and I've witnessed a few through the years. :LMAO:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 12:29:32 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

I have to laugh when newbies use substitute characters in an attempt to bypass word filters we don't even have.

You can say ass here.

Isabitch

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 01:10:15 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology.

Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

GO BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE!!

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 01:14:42 PM »
trolling is also a fishing term. where you bait your hook  and cast it out . in this case to see who you catch

in other words to bait someone with an offensive posting
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 01:17:24 PM by skyblue1 »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2010, 01:18:30 PM »
Spookane, it's best to ignore the eejit rather than fuel the flame. Even if it's not a troll, it's obvious the person who joined only did so to get a reaction from you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2010, 02:02:25 PM »
Weak-ass troll.

troll is a member of a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology.

Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

GO BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE!!

You know how to copy and paste but your own material is awfully weak.

- Albert Einstein

Isabitch

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2010, 07:24:52 PM »
 >:D

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2010, 07:42:44 PM »