Author Topic: Plank's New Video...  (Read 2063 times)

Isabitch

Re: Plank's New Video...
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 07:27:47 PM »
I think eclair has been possessed by isabel.

Yes, Isasnatch has that effect on people.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 12:40:59 AM »
To be fair Alex seems to have more aspergers traits than a lot of the people here, based on ONLY what I can tell by having conversation with them and him (RL is another story) and I seriously doubt the guy is a phony.

This thread is over... again. :LMAO:

lol  :plus:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 12:43:53 AM »
You have a point. I think the problem so many of us have with Alex Plank is that he's pretty much spent whatever credibility *he* had, and he spent it all when he was still a teen and--let's be honest--very, very spazzy.

It's hard to get past the fact that WP and Alex Plank fill a need, though. People go to WP for a reason. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to simply ignore both and let him do his thing. If people buy it, then fine. Let them.

There is a very big difference between me and him, btw. I wouldn't want to be in a video. I don't want the publicity, I don't want the spotlight on me. We have two things in common: we both have AS and we both run a site, that's it.

Yeah fair example, I was thinking about that after it posted, in that case replace your name with a regular youtube aspie user who is well liked.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 12:47:07 AM »
You have a point. I think the problem so many of us have with Alex Plank is that he's pretty much spent whatever credibility *he* had, and he spent it all when he was still a teen and--let's be honest--very, very spazzy.

It's hard to get past the fact that WP and Alex Plank fill a need, though. People go to WP for a reason. Maybe, just maybe, it's time to simply ignore both and let him do his thing. If people buy it, then fine. Let them.

There is a very big difference between me and him, btw. I wouldn't want to be in a video. I don't want the publicity, I don't want the spotlight on me. We have two things in common: we both have AS and we both run a site, that's it.

Yeah fair example, I was thinking about that after it posted, in that case replace your name with a regular youtube aspie user who is well liked.

Nah, no worries. Like I said, you have a point. A valid one, IMO.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2010, 02:34:54 AM »
I can't stop staring at her lips.

DukeNukem

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2010, 11:02:44 PM »
I can't stop staring at her lips.

Is it the lipgloss? Her lips gave me a boner! :eyebrows:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2010, 07:58:30 AM »
Pretty lady!

I wonder if that's the girl he asked to McDonalds :P

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2010, 09:28:29 PM »
Whenever I see a video like this while I'm drunk, I look at my webcam and think about that "video response" link.  Maybe I'll do one of those Darth Vader respones, "crrooosshhh crooosshhh, WP, I am your father".
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2010, 08:34:38 AM »

Really it is just lolworthy. Is he a patronising egotist or what?

I want to kick his ass so bad. What a faggot he's become. I mean he was always one, but he's even WORSE now.  :o
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:46 AM »
Is it me, or does her demeanour subtly read the 'I don't want to be here, I don't like this guy, but I must continue' look?

Seriously, you can notice the subtle expressions that indicate that either, she was confused or irritated at times during the video.

Also she was totally reading all the bullshit about him being talented and all from a fucking script, I mean damn, you could literally see them reading lines FFS.

I found it hilarious since he was clearly clueless. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2010, 09:24:00 AM »
Is it me, or does her demeanour subtly read the 'I don't want to be here, I don't like this guy, but I must continue' look?

Seriously, you can notice the subtle expressions that indicate that either, she was confused or irritated at times during the video.

Also she was totally reading all the bullshit about him being talented and all from a fucking script, I mean damn, you could literally see them reading lines FFS.

I found it hilarious since he was clearly clueless. :zoinks:

You're not kidding, dude. He's supposed to be some well adjusted messiah of "our kind" or something. He's really just a fucking kid that lucked out. Dudes like you and me are social jedis compared to that nigger, alex.

GOD-DAMMIT I wanna punch that guy in the fuckin face. :rage:
I will never stop...

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »
We live in an era where all it takes to become a "legend" is to rent some server space and upload a PHP script, which really is all this kid did.  Now that video cameras are so cheap, anybody can be a "film maker" including anyone with a webcam built into their laptop.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2010, 12:51:49 AM »
Wtf is with his face?  It's like he held in his breath or something.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2010, 02:31:29 AM »
Wtf is with his face?  It's like he held in his breath or something.

Constipation perhaps? :lol:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2010, 05:32:52 AM »
He had a buttplug inserted at that chick's request.
I will never stop...