Author Topic: No one gives a fuck if you don't like someone on another forum.  (Read 3573 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: No one gives a fuck if you don't like someone on another forum.
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2010, 10:41:06 PM »
Flowers automatically assume being unlike most, as they are unlike most. Have read cows do this too.
Cow assumes some flowers are tasty.  :roses:

They had a problem with this were I lived in Florida there were some that were introduced that spread to the fields that were really piosonous

Holy fuck! You have poisonous cows over there?  :zombiefuck:

Yes they can kill you from 100 meters  hundreds die every year in Florida but they don't publicize it as it would hurt the tourist business

Beef: It's what's NOT for dinner.

I prefer chicken and pork.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »
Flowers automatically assume being unlike most, as they are unlike most. Have read cows do this too.

They had a problem with this were I lived in Florida there were some that were introduced that spread to the fields that were really piosonous

Yes they can kill you from 100 meters  hundreds die every year in Florida but they don't publicize it as it would hurt the tourist business

I love chicken and turkey...and one of my neighbors in the apartment building cooks something occasionally that smells like pork chops and onions... :drool:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2010, 02:07:50 AM »

We've got problems like that too. Most animals will stay away from the poisonous stuff when standing in the field, but when dried to hay, they'll eat it.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2010, 09:28:47 AM »
"Unlike Most here"

The 'Unlike Most Here', was referring to admitting when they are wrong or off track. It's not presuming to know what people think?

I don't see how you could interpret what I said into presuming to know what people think? An admission, is an admission?

The reason I do ask questions is to get over my initial presumptions, yes. But I do admit where I have misunderstood the intent etc of someone. Calling me out by saying that is playing innocent is actually presuming to know what I think.

Much the same way Odeon stated I look for points. He is wrong, but he's presumed he knows my intent.

Actually I was scoring cheap points because it was a comment made in jest.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
"Unlike Most here"

The 'Unlike Most Here', was referring to admitting when they are wrong or off track. It's not presuming to know what people think?

I don't see how you could interpret what I said into presuming to know what people think? An admission, is an admission?

The reason I do ask questions is to get over my initial presumptions, yes. But I do admit where I have misunderstood the intent etc of someone. Calling me out by saying that is playing innocent is actually presuming to know what I think.

Much the same way Odeon stated I look for points. He is wrong, but he's presumed he knows my intent.

How dare you  :zombiefuck:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2010, 09:50:28 AM »
"Unlike Most here"

How dare you  :zombiefuck:

Not sure. Maybe I have a death wish. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2010, 09:54:35 AM »
gtf over it.

I just think the thread is hypocritical. Yeah, I bitch. Yeah, it annoys people. At least I can admit it, unlike all the bitchers about people bitching about threads on other forums, which is just as annoying.  But free for all forums is free for all, like it or lump it. Don't try and change what people post.
If you have a problem with it, go somewhere where bitching about people on other forums is not allowed.

Or you can make or contribute to a million threads about it on here, like this one... but guess what.. that makes you just as bad as me.

No, because I call people out in real time. You run around from forum to forum bitching and whining like a primary school child about who you think is a loser. Pretty lame since the person can't defend themselves.

I call it how I see it Fiona. Or are you going to put ME on ignore again because you can't face a confrontation, you just go behind people's backs? Well?

At least Kit, for all her bitching wants to confront people here in an open forum. She also actually knows whats going on here.

You, come here, ask for our photos for your youtube bullshit, bitch about other forums and basically, as always, just don't give a fuck. Situation normal. As I said, it's getting old Fiona, really old.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you bitch a fair bit about karma recently? :zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2010, 10:21:54 AM »
As usual, the person with the valid point gets pointlessly shouted down by the cliquey dickheads while the rest shout for popcorn  ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2010, 10:33:25 AM »
As usual, the person with the valid point gets pointlessly shouted down by the cliquey dickheads while the rest shout for popcorn  ::)

Was there a valid point being made here?? must've missed it.  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »
I dunno if there was a valid point but she got a smiley face with rolling eyes on the end of her post so it must be  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2010, 10:37:36 AM »

Eh? That directed at me?

Blasted

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »

Eh? That directed at me?

No :P

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2010, 10:50:38 PM »

Too vague. General references to "some people" and "other people" are insufficient. Name names.

Osensitive1

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2010, 11:09:37 PM »
Some people have no trouble assuming those sorts of jabs are always about other people, so names aren't too urgent.

Scrapheap

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2010, 11:55:08 PM »

Salmon: the other pink meat!!