Author Topic: No one gives a fuck if you don't like someone on another forum.  (Read 3307 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: No one gives a fuck if you don't like someone on another forum.
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 08:48:48 AM »
All said, though, I do enjoy laughing at the Plankster. I've had first hand experience of how much of a lolcow he is, and I'm willing to share an almost full day's chat log featuring his remarkable displays of 'leadership'.

What has that assclown been up to recently?? I don't pay too much attention to that place anymore. Has he gone on a jihad  banning anyone who is smarter than him??  :laugh:

Dunno about the forum. i don't go there, except maybe once in a blue moon, but January sure was fun on IRC when he reappeared. He kickbanned a couple of his own ops, and then the rest went on strike. The result was about 40 of us (his adoring users) trolling the crap out of him. His addition to the op team decided to op everyone, and it turned into a free-for-all, with people clearing the ban list, kickbanning Alex 3 times in one day, and generally having a great time. Then when someone called time and brought us to order, he took the credit for himself, stating that it all settled down when he came back from afk.

Fond memories.

Holy cow, I'm glad I never went over there! It sounds like Jurassic Park, after the electronic fences failed! How many members over there now, about 600,000?  :zoinks:

Well it's all in order now. The ops managed to get Alex to agree to stfu. The number of chatters usually circles around 100.

100 chatters, still way too many for me to cope with! How does anyone get heard? Is everyone even voiced?  ???

The majority just sit idle, so it's normally remarkably easy to keep up. The busier times tend to be a struggle, but it's rarely far too busy.

I suppose the idle times might be just as frustrating as the hectic ones.  :-\

Yep. I hate when there's nothing happening. It's boring. Luckily i have my own channel I can run off to, and it rarely has more than 20 people in it. Usually there's only like 5 or so people talking, but the atmosphere is so much more relaxing.

Yes, that does sound better.  :thumbup:

What is the name of your channel btw?
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
  • Unscripted, unplanned and unintelligent
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 08:53:35 AM »
All said, though, I do enjoy laughing at the Plankster. I've had first hand experience of how much of a lolcow he is, and I'm willing to share an almost full day's chat log featuring his remarkable displays of 'leadership'.

What has that assclown been up to recently?? I don't pay too much attention to that place anymore. Has he gone on a jihad  banning anyone who is smarter than him??  :laugh:

Dunno about the forum. i don't go there, except maybe once in a blue moon, but January sure was fun on IRC when he reappeared. He kickbanned a couple of his own ops, and then the rest went on strike. The result was about 40 of us (his adoring users) trolling the crap out of him. His addition to the op team decided to op everyone, and it turned into a free-for-all, with people clearing the ban list, kickbanning Alex 3 times in one day, and generally having a great time. Then when someone called time and brought us to order, he took the credit for himself, stating that it all settled down when he came back from afk.

Fond memories.

Holy cow, I'm glad I never went over there! It sounds like Jurassic Park, after the electronic fences failed! How many members over there now, about 600,000?  :zoinks:

Well it's all in order now. The ops managed to get Alex to agree to stfu. The number of chatters usually circles around 100.

100 chatters, still way too many for me to cope with! How does anyone get heard? Is everyone even voiced?  ???

The majority just sit idle, so it's normally remarkably easy to keep up. The busier times tend to be a struggle, but it's rarely far too busy.

Yep. I hate when there's nothing happening. It's boring. Luckily i have my own channel I can run off to, and it rarely has more than 20 people in it. Usually there's only like 5 or so people talking, but the atmosphere is so much more relaxing.

It's ##unravel
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 08:55:57 AM »

Fond memories.

It's ##unravel

Unraveling can be fun, sometimes!  ;D

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2010, 09:00:02 AM »

Fond memories.

It's ##unravel

Lmao yes it is. I actually made it with unraveling in mind. Unwinding the coils of one's mind, and there's no PG-13 'laws'. If it's legal, and doesn't start a fight in the channel, it's fair game. All in all, it's turned into something like a family, because everyone knows each other. lol.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2010, 09:09:02 AM »

Fond memories.

It's ##unravel

Lmao yes it is. I actually made it with unraveling in mind. Unwinding the coils of one's mind, and there's no PG-13 'laws'. If it's legal, and doesn't start a fight in the channel, it's fair game. All in all, it's turned into something like a family, because everyone knows each other. lol.

Something like a family...so, a little of this: :grouphug: and a little of that: :boxers: ?

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 09:16:22 AM »

Fond memories.

It's ##unravel

Something like a family...so, a little of this: :grouphug: and a little of that: :boxers: ?

Almost all  :grouphug:, with a little of these :dancers: :hitler: :dom: :spank:, but very rarely any :boxers:

It's quite rare in that people tend to arrive single, but then couples happen somehow. Since I opened it in September, the place has seen 3 couples form, and there's one currently in the very early stages. Only one pair has split. It's like one big love-in/soapbox.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:19:41 AM by LuckyBunny »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 09:23:35 AM »
Your chatroom sounds positively :pinkbeat: magical! :pinkbeat: ! What's the secret?  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:36 AM »
I wish I knew. I really do. Maybe I just invited the right people, though nearly everyone just responded to random, untargeted invites.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2010, 09:28:23 AM »
I wish I knew. I really do. Maybe I just invited the right people, though nearly everyone just responded to random, untargeted invites.

Did you meet your own gf in your chatroom?

People forget.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2010, 09:31:06 AM »
Yup. She was one of the aforementioned random invites from the wp chat.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2010, 09:35:45 AM »
Yup. She was one of the aforementioned random invites from the wp chat.

So romantic...  :pinkbeat: :kissykissy: :pinkbeat:

People forget.

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010, 11:47:48 PM »
Finally, could this be an opportunity for another callout drama?

Eclair v.s Fiona

I'll get the popcorn.

I don't think this one will last too long. It's kind of like Bambi vs Godzilla.

Dare I ask who is whom?

I think you're smart enough to figure that one out for yourself.  ;)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010, 11:53:50 PM »
Finally, could this be an opportunity for another callout drama?

Eclair v.s Fiona

I'll get the popcorn.

I don't think this one will last too long. It's kind of like Bambi vs Godzilla.

Dare I ask who is whom?

I think you're smart enough to figure that one out for yourself.  ;)

Do you think how Eclair questions just about everything that she can actually figure it out for herself?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2010, 12:02:44 AM »
No, just the ones she can score points with.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2010, 03:12:26 AM »
No, just the ones she can score points with.

I wouldn't have thought that people would have to use false innocence to score point here. This place doesn't have those kinds of rules to get around.