Author Topic: Sicko of the Asperger's Community  (Read 5674 times)

DukeNukem

Re: Sicko of the Asperger's Community
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2010, 07:56:08 PM »
We apologize for interrupting this masturbation intellectual conversation to bring you a SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE AFF REPORT!!!

Studies have shown that approximately 95 percent of all AFF users have terrible taste in music. Among the most popular bands are KMFDM, Morrissey, Lady Gaga, Death Cab For Cutie (I can't believe anyone actually likes this shitty band), Madonna, Matchbox 20, Rick Astley, etc.

The Moderator of AFF, Pikajedi, had exceptionally awful taste in music, because he listens to... *GASP!* Rise Against! :zombiefuck: Rise... Fucking... Against... Pikajedi, you have lost my respect for you as a moderator of AFF. Next, you will say that you actually like the Jonas Brothers, right?

But all in all, this quite revealing discovery has shown that having shitty taste in music isn't just an NT trait... it's an even more prevalent Aspie trait! And more evidence that AFF is a batshit insanely boring and shallow place.

This has been a news report by Mudkip. Have a good evening! ;)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2010, 08:30:32 PM »
Dear Mr. Mudkipz,

Please be advised that you can never tell what kind of music , will stir the heart .
So will you kindly keep the noise down.
                                               Thank You
                                                Yer Audience

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2010, 11:36:56 PM »
Question: Who's going to actually google "Sicko of the Asperger's Community?"

Does Kit just come here and update you people with what is going on at other forums?

Yeah, Kit, what's the report at Wrong Planet? Is Tim Tex bawling about wanting a woman... yet again?

Or is there any change in the trends of the postwhoring on WP?

I wanna hear about it! :)
You do it also. You made a thread updating all the people here that Isabel got banned from some place called AFF. Why would any of these people know who someone is from a different forum and why do you think they will care?

There seems to be 3 or 4 of you people that come on here and just write about other forums and nothing else. Why can't you just complain on the forum you're complaining about?

Maybe it was to drive her mad in case she came here before. At least I didn't make a thread about the wrestling match going on over there. DFG vs Meadow and who will win. I knew no one would care.

Yeah why  do  you  bitch  about  other  forums.We all knowwhat WP is like. It almost seems to methat you don't  havealife outsideof Asperger'smessageboards.
You're the another one that just comes on here and discusses other forums. Skyblue1 is another that does it.

Is this the forum for discussing other forums?

It's a forum to discuss what you like you too can start a tread about something your interested in rather than complaining
I could. What are some other Aspie forums that I could start a thread to complain about? I just know of this website and wrongplanet.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:41:57 PM by Herman's Hermits »

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2010, 11:38:40 PM »
We apologize for interrupting this masturbation intellectual conversation to bring you a SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE AFF REPORT!!!

Studies have shown that approximately 95 percent of all AFF users have terrible taste in music. Among the most popular bands are KMFDM, Morrissey, Lady Gaga, Death Cab For Cutie (I can't believe anyone actually likes this shitty band), Madonna, Matchbox 20, Rick Astley, etc.

The Moderator of AFF, Pikajedi, had exceptionally awful taste in music, because he listens to... *GASP!* Rise Against! :zombiefuck: Rise... Fucking... Against... Pikajedi, you have lost my respect for you as a moderator of AFF. Next, you will say that you actually like the Jonas Brothers, right?

But all in all, this quite revealing discovery has shown that having shitty taste in music isn't just an NT trait... it's an even more prevalent Aspie trait! And more evidence that AFF is a batshit insanely boring and shallow place.

This has been a news report by Mudkip. Have a good evening! ;)
Didn't I tell you to look up "subjective" in the dictionary?

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2010, 05:03:40 AM »
Next, you will say that you actually like the Jonas Brothers, right?

I cannot say this loudly enough; FUCK NO

What would you define as good music then?

For the most part, I listen to bands like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Turisas, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Murderdolls and Wednesday 13.

...actually, why the fuck am I defending my taste in music to someone who seems to be working through a list of dead memes as a substitute for personality?  :wanker:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:55:58 AM by Pikajedi3 »

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2010, 05:33:34 AM »

Does Kit just come here and update you people with what is going on at other forums?

Yeah, Kit, what's the report at Wrong Planet? Is Tim Tex bawling about wanting a woman... yet again?

Tim tex has not made any whiny threads since the incident. In fact I have seen a lot less of him. You should have seen the post he made about aspie women and it shocked members and a drama started. I didn't know about it until one of my aspie friends lured me to the post. Then Tim posted the apology thread and it turns out my friend was the one who told him to say it but he didn't listen to him on how to do it. He ignored everything he wrote him to say. He told me Tim's apology was a fake because he didn't do it right.

There are still aspies there whining about being single and not having a partner.

The Monkey Man is out of the house from his job for temporarily. 

He  doesn't like  being called the  monkey  man

How do you know?

Becausesomeonecalledhim  that  on  WP and  got  banned  for  personalattack

Anyone would of thought he was the monkey guy since he has the purple monkey as his avatar.
I didn't think he would be temporarily out of his job because of that comment? Wow! :O_o:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2010, 09:50:13 AM »

Does Kit just come here and update you people with what is going on at other forums?javascript:void(0);

Tim tex has not made any whiny threads since the incident. In fact I have seen a lot less of him. You should have seen the post he made about aspie women and it shocked members and a drama started. I didn't know about it until one of my aspie friends lured me to the post. Then Tim posted the apology thread and it turns out my friend was the one who told him to say it but he didn't listen to him on how to do it. He ignored everything he wrote him to say. He told me Tim's apology was a fake because he didn't do it right.

There are still aspies there whining about being single and not having a partner.

The Monkey Man is out of the house from his job for temporarily. 

He  doesn't like  being called the  monkey  man

How do you know?

Becausesomeonecalledhim  that  on  WP and  got  banned  for  personalattack

Anyone would of thought he was the monkey guy since he has the purple monkey as his avatar.
I didn't think he would be temporarily out of his job because of that comment? Wow! :O_o:

That is so stupid. His name is hard to remember so most people call him M, Mak, or Maku, and someone just happened to call him the monkey man because of his avatar. I don't think that was even a personal attack. M just sounds like a sensitive guy who gets his feelings hurt easily.

How do you know he isn't a mod right now for that reason?

I dunno if he still has his mod tools. I know he is on recess from his job.

DukeNukem

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2010, 10:02:56 AM »

For the most part, I listen to bands like Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Turisas, Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, Murderdolls and Wednesday 13.

...actually, why the fuck am I defending my taste in music to someone who seems to be working through a list of dead memes as a substitute for personality?  :wanker:

Iron Maiden and Megadeth are OKAY at times, but WE ALL have heard of them a million times. Why can't most people look beyond the mainstream tripe and realize that just because a band isn't as popular as hell doesn't mean that they aren't worth a listen?

Here's the shit I listen to: Candlemass, Saint Vitus, Opprobrium, Celtic Frost, The Obsessed, Isloe, Neurosis, Pagan Altar, Pentagram, Trouble, Warning, Winter, Autopsy, Sodom, Venom, Death, Morbid Angel, Vital Remains, Master, Cacophony, Cirith Ungol, and it goes on and on.

Those bands are either Doom Metal, Thrash Metal, or Death Metal. Pick one.

Or if you don't give a shit, then go listen to that Rise Against crap some MOAR.

My personality used to be based on Duke Nukem and Dr. Robotnik, but now I'm being myself. You don't have much of a personality yourself, Pika-Jedi.

What's a Pika-Jedi? Is it just another God-awful furry character hybrid like Chris-chan's Sonichu? :wanker:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2010, 11:40:14 AM »

Iron Maiden and Megadeth are OKAY at times, but WE ALL have heard of them a million times. Why can't most people look beyond the mainstream tripe and realize that just because a band isn't as popular as hell doesn't mean that they aren't worth a listen?

I said "mostly" - that's by no means the extent of my musical taste - however, it's much easier to simply say those few bands and give an impression of what I like - if I say, for example, NWOBM, a lot of people won't have a clue what I'm on about.

Death and Doom simply are not to my taste - I don't mind a little "rhawww" in my music, but I don't particularly like it to be the main vocal theme.

'Course, I'm not so much of an empty shell, so devoid of personality and character that I model myself after memes, that I give two shits what other people listen to, nor what they think of my musical tastes.

B'awwww some more, little bitch.  :violin:

What's a Pika-Jedi? Is it just another God-awful furry character hybrid like Chris-chan's Sonichu? :wanker:

It's been my handle since I was about 10. I now only go by the name on AS forums and a very small number of games - I go by a different name elsewhere.

Oh, and if you're not so illiterate that you can't read, let me just point out that it's one word, no hyphen.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:43:47 AM by Pikajedi3 »

DukeNukem

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »
Oooooh Pikajedi, your wit... it fucking stings! ::)

Doom Metal is not about the RAWWWRRR you idiot, it's probably the most diverse and inspired genre in Heavy Metal history.

If after reading these pages you don't drop the bullshit stigma that you have against Doom Metal and at least give it a chance, then you are just an ignorant prick. :thumbdn:

http://www.doom-metal.com/whatisdoom.html (What IS Doom Metal?)

http://www.doom-metal.com/faq.html (FAQ about Doom Metal)

http://www.doom-metal.com/history.html (History of Doom Metal)

I'm quite suprised that Doom Metal is mostly unheard of by aspies because it has a lot that aspies can relate to. More than any other genre of music.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 12:28:40 PM by Mudkipz »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2015, 08:48:14 AM »
Was this the guy who got arrested for paedophillia??

Offline Walker

• Fresh Meat
  • Has a theoretical degree in physics.
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2015, 11:33:14 AM »

Ghandy? Possibly, the child molesting fuck...

But it wouldn't surprise me if there were more than one pedophiles kicking about, since according to his book, all autistics are pedophiles at heart.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2015, 01:52:58 PM »
But it wouldn't surprise me if there were more than one pedophiles kicking about, since according to his book, all autistics are pedophiles at heart.

Say what?!?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2015, 02:06:08 PM »

So he's a fucking monster, a cancer who spreads bullshit about autism? The only thing he's missing is being a hateful bigot, an anti-vaxxer and a greedy, political religious fundamentalist with a history of animal abuse for him to be just about everything I despise about humanity :grrr:

The good news is sick fucks who touch kids have a swell time in prison. I hope he gets killed or at the very least badly beaten.  :)

Offline Walker

• Fresh Meat
  • Has a theoretical degree in physics.
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2015, 04:37:36 PM »

So he's a fucking monster, a cancer who spreads bullshit about autism? The only thing he's missing is being a hateful bigot, an anti-vaxxer and a greedy, political religious fundamentalist with a history of animal abuse for him to be just about everything I despise about humanity :grrr:

The good news is sick fucks who touch kids have a swell time in prison. I hope he gets killed or at the very least badly beaten.  :)

It pisses me off, because it's not enough that he had to fuck up his own life and that of his wife and step daughter. He decided to write that book to fuck up as many lives as possible...

Thankfully, nobody reads that garbage but it's not the first time that I've heard people say shit like that.