Author Topic: Sicko of the Asperger's Community  (Read 5678 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Sicko of the Asperger's Community
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2010, 10:14:52 PM »
Question: Who's going to actually google "Sicko of the Asperger's Community?"

Does Kit just come here and update you people with what is going on at other forums?

Seems so lately.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2010, 12:31:09 AM »

Does Kit just come here and update you people with what is going on at other forums?

Not really. I can't be arsed going to every board updating this.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2010, 01:30:22 AM »
It's the ones you don't know about that you have to watch for

True.

DukeNukem

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2010, 09:22:12 AM »

Yeah, Kit, what's the report at Wrong Planet? Is Tim Tex bawling about wanting a woman... yet again?

Or is there any change in the trends of the postwhoring on WP?

I wanna hear about it! :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:42:31 AM by Mudkipz »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2010, 12:45:30 PM »

Yeah, Kit, what's the report at Wrong Planet? Is Tim Tex bawling about wanting a woman... yet again?

Tim tex has not made any whiny threads since the incident. In fact I have seen a lot less of him. You should have seen the post he made about aspie women and it shocked members and a drama started. I didn't know about it until one of my aspie friends lured me to the post. Then Tim posted the apology thread and it turns out my friend was the one who told him to say it but he didn't listen to him on how to do it. He ignored everything he wrote him to say. He told me Tim's apology was a fake because he didn't do it right.

There are still aspies there whining about being single and not having a partner.

The Monkey Man is out of the house from his job for temporarily. 

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2010, 01:24:49 PM »

You do it also. You made a thread updating all the people here that Isabel got banned from some place called AFF. Why would any of these people know who someone is from a different forum and why do you think they will care?

There seems to be 3 or 4 of you people that come on here and just write about other forums and nothing else. Why can't you just complain on the forum you're complaining about?

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2010, 01:26:29 PM »

All of the posts that I have read of yours are about some other forum.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2010, 01:30:48 PM »

You do it also. You made a thread updating all the people here that Isabel got banned from some place called AFF. Why would any of these people know who someone is from a different forum and why do you think they will care?

There seems to be 3 or 4 of you people that come on here and just write about other forums and nothing else. Why can't you just complain on the forum you're complaining about?

Maybe it was to drive her mad in case she came here before. At least I didn't make a thread about the wrestling match going on over there. DFG vs Meadow and who will win. I knew no one would care.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2010, 01:31:24 PM »

Tim tex has not made any whiny threads since the incident. In fact I have seen a lot less of him. You should have seen the post he made about aspie women and it shocked members and a drama started. I didn't know about it until one of my aspie friends lured me to the post. Then Tim posted the apology thread and it turns out my friend was the one who told him to say it but he didn't listen to him on how to do it. He ignored everything he wrote him to say. He told me Tim's apology was a fake because he didn't do it right.

There are still aspies there whining about being single and not having a partner.

The Monkey Man is out of the house from his job for temporarily. 

He  doesn't like  being called the  monkey  man

How do you know?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2010, 01:39:09 PM »

All of the posts that I have read of yours are about some other forum.

Oh RLY?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13899.msg593140.html#msg593140

I only have my husband.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,2837.msg592733.html#msg592733

I hate people who give me lectures about sex acting like I need to like it and be into it as everyone else.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13879.msg592732.html#msg592732

Do you wear diapers?

Done  >:D

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,12762.msg592870.html#msg592870

Everyone says I'm pretty and good looking, even aspies. But I feel ugly sometimes.
folks are too kind in their complements , sometimes

if anyone ever told me I was goodlooking, I would have to ask what kind of drugs they were on

I have no problem telling people they aren't good looking when they ask.

And you say of all posts you read by me, it's all updates on forums? You must have missed these posts.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »

Maybe it was to drive her mad in case she came here before. At least I didn't make a thread about the wrestling match going on over there. DFG vs Meadow and who will win. I knew no one would care.

Yeah why  do  you  bitch  about  other  forums.We all knowwhat WP is like. It almost seems to methat you don't  havealife outsideof Asperger'smessageboards.

I got a new job finally, a temporary one so everyone be seeing less of me now. I go to two diaper lover adult baby forums. I used to do Yahoo Answers a lot for a while but then lost interest. I go there sometimes now.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »

nice misdirection

Offline Herman's Hermits

• News Box Feature
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

Yeah why  do  you  bitch  about  other  forums.We all knowwhat WP is like. It almost seems to methat you don't  havealife outsideof Asperger'smessageboards.
You're the another one that just comes on here and discusses other forums. Skyblue1 is another that does it.

Is this the forum for discussing other forums?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2010, 07:00:37 PM »

You're the another one that just comes on here and discusses other forums. Skyblue1 is another that does it.

It's a forum to discuss what you like you too can start a tread about something your interested in rather than complaining
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2010, 07:06:49 PM »

ummmm, stick that  chair  up yer ass