Start here > Games

Did you take your meds today?

<< < (1522/1528) > >>

renaeden:
Are you taking oestrogen? My housemate is, but she takes tablets.

About to take night meds. Easier now to do so since I have a medication organiser thingy.

conlang returns:
No, and this thread reminded me!  Good thing I decided to show up here today

--- Quote from: renaeden on February 05, 2024, 05:41:31 AM ---Are you taking oestrogen? My housemate is, but she takes tablets.

About to take night meds. Easier now to do so since I have a medication organiser thingy.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but we take the o off because of budget cuts.  I have discussed with different doctors and we decided against tablets/pills because there is a risk of clotting that in my case might be higher (we don't know that for sure, but other people in my family have had problems).  The risk might be lower than I thought it was before, but it's become my understanding that injections is the most cost-effective way to get me the dose I need

odeon:
Check.

renaeden:

--- Quote from: conlang returns on February 06, 2024, 01:54:25 AM ---No, and this thread reminded me!  Good thing I decided to show up here today

--- Quote from: renaeden on February 05, 2024, 05:41:31 AM ---Are you taking oestrogen? My housemate is, but she takes tablets.

--- End quote ---

Yes, but we take the o off because of budget cuts.  I have discussed with different doctors and we decided against tablets/pills because there is a risk of clotting that in my case might be higher (we don't know that for sure, but other people in my family have had problems).  The risk might be lower than I thought it was before, but it's become my understanding that injections is the most cost-effective way to get me the dose I need

--- End quote ---
Thank you for answering, I know it was a personal question. :hug:

conlang returns:

--- Quote from: renaeden on February 06, 2024, 07:20:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: conlang returns on February 06, 2024, 01:54:25 AM ---No, and this thread reminded me!  Good thing I decided to show up here today

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Thank you for answering, I know it was a personal question. :hug:

--- End quote ---

It's okay.  Norms are slightly different here, I feel.  What with the anonymity available from forum names and such. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version