Educational

Author Topic: Save money on razor blades.  (Read 649 times)

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
  • Unscripted, unplanned and unintelligent
Re: Save money on razor blades.
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »
My dad takes my razors it makes me angry. I don't like hairy arm pits and he has a goate anyways
my hairy pits are more of a turn off than his five o clock shadow. He took mine one time to shave the fur clumps out of the cat.

Hairy armpits are a turn-off????  :o
I thought they were just manly.

As for beardedness, I think I should address that some day soon. I'm beginning to look rather more distinguished than I should. However, I'd like to cease using my electric razor asap, and have never got on with disposable ones or the equivalent non-disposabel ones.

I think I may need to wax my face or something

Gluey's a woman.

I like beards.  My husband has one.

I had a brainfart, and didn't confirm that first. Oops. I now fully see the turn-off aspect, though personally I probably wouldn't be too hung up on it. I'm one strange guy, what can i say?

I've also seen you somewhere before, if thats you in the pic. I'm certain of it.

Well I live in the UK, so if you do, that's possible. Otherwise maybe you use IRC, where I often post pics?

Scrapping the first point, upon noticing the uniform, I rest solely on the second.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
My dad takes my razors it makes me angry. I don't like hairy arm pits and he has a goate anyways
my hairy pits are more of a turn off than his five o clock shadow. He took mine one time to shave the fur clumps out of the cat.

As for beardedness, I think I should address that some day soon. I'm beginning to look rather more distinguished than I should. However, I'd like to cease using my electric razor asap, and have never got on with disposable ones or the equivalent non-disposabel ones.

Gluey's a woman.

I had a brainfart, and didn't confirm that first. Oops. I now fully see the turn-off aspect, though personally I probably wouldn't be too hung up on it. I'm one strange guy, what can i say?

I've also seen you somewhere before, if thats you in the pic. I'm certain of it.

Well I live in the UK, so if you do, that's possible. Otherwise maybe you use IRC, where I often post pics?

Scrapping the first point, upon noticing the uniform, I rest solely on the second.

Most likely on the internet somewhere, but pretty sure I know you man.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »

Gluey's a woman.

Most likely on the internet somewhere, but pretty sure I know you man.

Nice quote pyramid. :thumbup:

I got a razor you can use. I used it a couple of times while shaving my Balls Of Carbon Fiber(TM). Oh, it's the same one I cut myself with!

Osensitive1

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 08:04:10 PM »
@LuckyBunny, you look like someone, but can't place it either. Am getting an industrial metal vibe.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 08:09:01 PM by Osensitive1 »

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 08:25:14 PM »
Okiez. Well I do listen to a lot of different kinds of metal. I'm no celebrity though. Too shy for fame, too quiet for interview. Keeping it netbound, I fare quite well.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

Osensitive1

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2010, 08:45:31 PM »
You just have that look, like you should have a buzz cut, full upper body tatoos, and be screaming into a microphone. Maybe it's the strong jaw and goatee, sort of young Fred Durst.

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2010, 11:39:04 PM »
You just have that look, like you should have a buzz cut, full upper body tatoos, and be screaming into a microphone. Maybe it's the strong jaw and goatee, sort of young Fred Durst.

:headbang2:  :lies:  :lol:

I should really switch it for a newer one, where I do actually have short hair (not purple). I'll have to remind myself though. I have no tattoos, and the angry face is just sun squint. I'm not really that fierce. :P

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 02:10:26 AM »
reusing your razorblade is dangerous! that's what i've heard.

Why?  What can happen?

you can get an infection.
"the dreams we dream together become reality" - John Lemon

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 03:45:18 AM »

Why?  What can happen?

Yeah Razorbladeititous is a killer. Its ravishing all the lemons of Western Europe!

Osensitive1

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 04:46:45 PM »

Why?  What can happen?

Ladies tend to let their razors hang out in the shower where they quickly rust. Not sure how that guy used the same razor for two years without rust, even if he dried it after use.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010, 06:02:28 PM »
actually rust doesn't cause tetanus.

Osensitive1

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 06:08:17 PM »
Thanks, didn't know that. Still don't want to shave with an old rusty razor.

Offline Lemon Aguilera

• lemonese pudding
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
rusty nails are found outside, where there is dirt. that's why people assume it's rust. but it's really dirt. at least that's what i've read. still best to avoid all kinds of unstellar cutting implements.