Author Topic: New drama?  (Read 2404 times)

DukeNukem

Re: New drama?
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2010, 12:34:59 AM »
I keep meaning to go over there to lurk, but never get around to doing it.   :-\

Probably because AFF is dull as hell. :wanker:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2010, 01:34:04 AM »

I'll translate:

Don't be a faggot when someone else is being one too, nark on that fucker so we can do our job. If you don't, we cannot tell who the real faggot is and therefore cannot rape them with the banhammer.

Yup, that's the abridged version.

Pikajedi3, you are full of it. You are an egotistic idiot, which explains that big and bad oversized Gundam avatar you have at AFF. I bet you were going to perm-ban Isabel until she gave you some naked pictures of her to stroke your small PINGAS at. That's why she has you all wrapped around her little PINGAS finger. :zoinks:

It's an EVA, dipshit.  :wanker:

DukeNukem

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2010, 01:35:57 AM »

I'll translate:

Don't be a faggot when someone else is being one too, nark on that fucker so we can do our job. If you don't, we cannot tell who the real faggot is and therefore cannot rape them with the banhammer.

Pikajedi3, you are full of it. You are an egotistic idiot, which explains that big and bad oversized Gundam avatar you have at AFF. I bet you were going to perm-ban Isabel until she gave you some naked pictures of her to stroke your small PINGAS at. That's why she has you all wrapped around her little PINGAS finger. :zoinks:

Don't we like to stroke our PINGASES? :wanker:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2010, 01:46:51 AM »

I'll translate:

Don't we like to stroke our PINGASES? :wanker:

...Is that really the best you can do?  :-\

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2010, 02:40:17 AM »
Duke why are you being all whiney and rainy faced. I thought you had big balls or some fucking thing?
You know the way you mention male genitalia so much and happily use it in describing female, I suspect you have a bit on penis envy.
Have you got over compensation issues here?
C'mon little guy, share with the class.  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2010, 03:00:18 AM »
It's funny when people troll on forums and you find out they're whingy cunts on others.

I don't really care much about AFF anymore. I still consider it a shit website that's full of spastics... but pretty much all aspie forums are just the same. Even here, where you see insecure old men wank over the possibility of intellectually checkmating one another which will serve nothing but their egos. :zoinks:

I find myself posting more on ZOMG these days, but even then it's not much when you go past the bhfghkfl antagonism. I'm even getting bored of that now since he's a persistent little wankstain.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 03:02:46 AM by Shleed O'Bollox »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2010, 03:31:13 AM »
People like to play the tough guy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2010, 03:38:22 AM »
It's funny when people troll on forums and you find out they're whingy cunts on others.

I don't really care much about AFF anymore. I still consider it a shit website that's full of spastics... but pretty much all aspie forums are just the same. Even here, where you see insecure old men wank over the possibility of intellectually checkmating one another which will serve nothing but their egos. :zoinks:

I find myself posting more on ZOMG these days, but even then it's not much when you go past the bhfghkfl antagonism. I'm even getting bored of that now since he's a persistent little wankstain.

You recognise self-serving statements to boost ego do you Shleed? I never doubted it for a moment. As to you seeing old men wank, are you "seeing this" or just "imagining it"? Either way I am a little more frightened than I was before seeing your post.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2010, 03:42:14 AM »

Oh god, don't remind me of my past... *facepalms self in shame*
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2010, 03:59:13 AM »
Same for myself.... :(

Actually, I was one of those "aspie surpremacy" tards in the past.

You recognise self-serving statements to boost ego do you Shleed? I never doubted it for a moment. As to you seeing old men wank, are you "seeing this" or just "imagining it"? Either way I am a little more frightened than I was before seeing your post.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm seeing this. You tried your best trying to get onto the moral and intellectual highground with your long posts and long threads... even when at times it's obvious people were only egging you on as a form of trolling. Most people here I've seen are the same. I too am guilty of this, but at least I don't go to the extent that some members have and that I try my best to not take myself too seriously.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2010, 04:07:56 AM »
:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2010, 04:28:51 AM »
Same for myself.... :(

Actually, I was one of those "aspie surpremacy" tards in the past.

You recognise self-serving statements to boost ego do you Shleed? I never doubted it for a moment. As to you seeing old men wank, are you "seeing this" or just "imagining it"? Either way I am a little more frightened than I was before seeing your post.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm seeing this. You tried your best trying to get onto the moral and intellectual highground with your long posts and long threads... even when at times it's obvious people were only egging you on as a form of trolling. Most people here I've seen are the same. I too am guilty of this, but at least I don't go to the extent that some members have and that I try my best to not take myself too seriously.

You may not take yourself that seriously and I don't either. I don't take myself that seriously but you seem to.
I tied "taking a moral and intellectual high ground"? Nah I tried and try to throw points of views out there. I am reactive but that is not to say I am "invested" in what I say. People goad me for a reaction and see it and enjoy the game. Me on the other hand I like reacting to see what they in turn will react to. It is a game Shleed. It is a bit of fun. It is interaction. If I want serious all I have to do is go to work each morning and I get serious and meaningful. I come home and come on here and other places and react a little and share a little and laugh a bit.
I thought that is what this was for most people here?  :-\
Are you really seeing what is apparent and real or are you wanting to see old wanking men? Like cloud-gazing but a little more scarier :P

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2010, 08:21:20 AM »
...  And the he got banned from here and she got banned from there and their cousin Billy farted and stunk up the whole place.  After that it was all down hill Cecil dropped his beer on the rug and his grand mother and he argued about who would clean it up.  The Jesus and Moses had a lovers spat and destroyed NYC with fire and brimstone.  O I could go on forever about what happened next... :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :O_o: :O_o: :O_o: :O_o: :O_o: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »
...  And the he got banned from here and she got banned from there and their cousin Billy farted and stunk up the whole place.  After that it was all down hill Cecil dropped his beer on the rug and his grand mother and he argued about who would clean it up.  The Jesus and Moses had a lovers spat and destroyed NYC with fire and brimstone.  O I could go on forever about what happened next... :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :O_o: :O_o: :O_o: :O_o: :O_o: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
:plus:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2010, 08:54:38 AM »

Yeah! I remember that bit. Was special.  :happydance: