Educational

Author Topic: New drama?  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: New drama?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2010, 01:55:38 AM »
And all she had to do was do vicious attacks in that thread to get banned. DFG egged her on.

DukeNukem

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2010, 02:00:39 AM »
lol, if I was a mod and someone made a thread asking to be banned, I'd simply reply "okay" and just ban the moron.  :zoinks:
:lol:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2010, 06:20:06 AM »
And all she had to do was do vicious attacks in that thread to get banned. DFG egged her on.

Hence why she's not banned now - if DFG had just let it alone, let her make her attacks, BAM, she'd be banhammered now - as it is, I'd also have to warn or temp. ban DFG.

But I guess the bitch wants to make herself look so cute and innocent. If she wants to get banned, all she has to do is do more vicious attacks and go hostile on members there like she did at WP to get her ass banned.

Actually, all she's achieved is pissing off the moderators, which is never a good idea.

As I said; if you have something that you think she should be banned for - specifically - then report it. I can't get her for the "ban me thread" because I'd also have to temp. ban DFG.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2010, 06:49:37 AM »
Well you told me to let it go and ignore her and responding will only escalate so I figured you didn't want to hear anymore from me about her so you gave me that advice.

How has she been pissing you off?

That's why I haven't been there much because of her but I decided to take newmisszealand's advice. We never went that far in our friendship and just pretend it's my mind playing tricks on me and none of it happened what I saw. She told me it works with her when she does it.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2010, 06:52:01 AM »
Well you told me to let it go and ignore her and responding will only escalate so I figured you didn't want to hear anymore from me about her so you gave me that advice.

That's why I haven't been there much because of her but I decided to take newmisszealand's advice. We never went that far in our friendship and just pretend it's my mind playing tricks on me and none of it happened what I saw. She told me it works with her when she does it.

No, I meant that you shouldn't respond to her, but you should still report it when you see it. I should be been clearer, my apologies.

"Ban Me" threads only ever piss off moderators, because we see it as a blatant attempt to manipulate us.

Anyway, I've given her a Warning, and you and DFG a Caution - don't worry too much about it, Cautions are just a "please stop that" with a fancy title, unless you manage to get three of them within a short time - they expire, you see.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2010, 07:04:45 AM »
Oh okay. I was wondering if you guys saw how crazy she is too. I figured everyone knows now because she has shown it in her posts. The contradictions, her false accusations on DFG and Mysterywalker. That's why DFG is so upset with her.

I figured she was having a meltdown and then I thought April Fools perhaps. Hey I asked the mods to ban me at Aspergic but I didn't go making a thread about it. I also had in my profile I was leaving so my buddies know where I went. I sure didn't do that to manipulate. I was too addicted and I wanted to leave but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stay away so I asked to be banned so I'd have a break. I never like good bye threads and I wonder if members want to be banned, why don't they send a fricken PM to the mods? There have been a few others at WP who also made "ban me" threads in the past. Few in the past have even started trolling or spamming to get themselves banned.

DukeNukem

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2010, 06:28:01 PM »

No, I meant that you shouldn't respond to her, but you should still report it when you see it. I should be been clearer, my apologies.

"Ban Me" threads only ever piss off moderators, because we see it as a blatant attempt to manipulate us.

Anyway, I've given her a Warning, and you and DFG a Caution - don't worry too much about it, Cautions are just a "please stop that" with a fancy title, unless you manage to get three of them within a short time - they expire, you see.

You... didn't... ban... Isabel... permanently?!? >:(

ARGH!!!

You incompetent mods at AFF are all wrapped around that dragon's little finger! That's why! :thumbdn:

Your little reasons saying that League Girl and Duckfetishgirl "egged" her on are bullshit! :finger:

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 06:31:46 PM by Dr._Robotnik »

Offline LuckyBunny

• Part of the Chaos
  • Unscripted, unplanned and unintelligent
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2010, 07:00:17 PM »
Why can't I have any good drama?

I like getting in on it, and then switching to trolling and back several times in a few minutes. Usually leaving the scene with everyone suitably confused and mostly in love with me.
The above post was brought to you by a great big humanoid bunny. Think that through in terms of your sanity before formulating a reply.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »

You incompetent mods at AFF are all wrapped around that dragon's little finger! That's why! :thumbdn:

Your little reasons saying that League Girl and Duckfetishgirl "egged" her on are bullshit! :finger:

She's banned for three days - when she comes back, she'll be watched very closely and if she steps over the line slightly, well, she's had her warnings and it's a permanent ban.

I know nothing about her whatsoever, and I've treated her the same as I try to treat all other members.

Let me make this perfectly clear; I do not enjoy banning people. If they present a clear onesided attack or good reason for banning, then by all means, let the hammer fly - but if it can be shown that members egged them on, even slightly, and those members didn't even get a caution, well...that makes things a bit murky.

Personally, I don't give a rats arse what you think - I do the job as I see fit and to the best of my ability, and yeah, I miss stuff, and yeah, I make mistakes, but I'm only human. We do actually have a modbot, but it's a bit banhappy. The human mods follow a procedure - three cautions (those expire, so unless you're being a complete twatwaffle you'll never accumulate enough to get a warning) to a warning, three warnings to a temp. ban, one temp ban - maybe two if we're giving benefit of the doubt - then we do our best Thor impression. We can skip steps but I really don't like doing that.

So I'll repeat what should be common fucking sense; if you feel someone is fucking attacking you, don't fucking respond to it, just fucking report it and we'll get the fuck on it when we fucking see it. If you egg them on or comment on it, you fuck it the fuck up, because you fucking make it harder to pick out who's on the fucking offensive and who's being fucking attacked.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:50:55 PM by Pikajedi3 »

DukeNukem

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2010, 09:19:56 PM »

She's banned for three days - when she comes back, she'll be watched very closely and if she steps over the line slightly, well, she's had her warnings and it's a permanent ban.

I know nothing about her whatsoever, and I've treated her the same as I try to treat all other members.

Let me make this perfectly clear; I do not enjoy banning people. If they present a clear onesided attack or good reason for banning, then by all means, let the hammer fly - but if it can be shown that members egged them on, even slightly, and those members didn't even get a caution, well...that makes things a bit murky.

Personally, I don't give a rats arse what you think - I do the job as I see fit and to the best of my ability, and yeah, I miss stuff, and yeah, I make mistakes, but I'm only human. We do actually have a modbot, but it's a bit banhappy. The human mods follow a procedure - three cautions (those expire, so unless you're being a complete twatwaffle you'll never accumulate enough to get a warning) to a warning, three warnings to a temp. ban, one temp ban - maybe two if we're giving benefit of the doubt - then we do our best Thor impression. We can skip steps but I really don't like doing that.

So I'll repeat what should be common fucking sense; if you feel someone is fucking attacking you, don't fucking respond to it, just fucking report it and we'll get the fuck on it when we fucking see it. If you egg them on or comment on it, you fuck it the fuck up, because you fucking make it harder to pick out who's on the fucking offensive and who's being fucking attacked.

TL;DR

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2010, 09:27:50 PM »
I'll translate:

Don't be a faggot when someone else is being one too, nark on that fucker so we can do our job. If you don't, we cannot tell who the real faggot is and therefore cannot rape them with the banhammer.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 09:29:22 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2010, 09:29:30 PM »
Pikajedi3, you are full of it. You are an egotistic idiot, which explains that big and bad oversized Gundam avatar you have at AFF. I bet you were going to perm-ban Isabel until she gave you some naked pictures of her to stroke your small PINGAS at. That's why she has you all wrapped around her little PINGAS finger. :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2010, 09:36:16 PM »
Why can't I have any good drama?

I like getting in on it, and then switching to trolling and back several times in a few minutes. Usually leaving the scene with everyone suitably confused and mostly in love with me.

I love drama and picking on the person and egging them on to do more attacks but I have to be careful when I do it. That can get me banned from places such as AFF. But here, nah.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2010, 09:36:49 PM »
Attn AFFfag lurking guests.

Stop being chicken shits and join up here FFS. Oh if one of you is Isabel by the way, DEFEND YOUR HONOR and sign up nao to respond!
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2010, 11:42:47 PM »
I keep meaning to go over there to lurk, but never get around to doing it.   :-\