Author Topic: What are you listening to now, you whining, self-pitying tosser?  (Read 12664 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: What Are You Listening To Now, You Cunt?
« Reply #375 on: January 05, 2007, 12:46:12 PM »

Nightwish, "Once"  :headbang:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2007, 01:23:36 PM »

Cheyenne Kimball, "The Day Has Come"
For a teeny bopper, it's not bad at all.

I just found this "Hit Record" in a box of promo CDs that a friend sends me, occasionally. He probably had more than one, of this CD. He sends me his cast-offs and most of the time they suck. I saw this gal about two years ago at a county fair and I was impressed. Obviously, her looks captured my attention, but I was already drawn to the sound of a good band playing, when I got a look at her. I discovered, later, she was fifteen years old at the time. She has a recording contract, now and a hit song. Who would have thought? I think I just found my next avatar subject.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: January 05, 2007, 06:57:58 PM »

Nightwish, "Back To Bedlam"

Graelwyn

« Reply #378 on: January 05, 2007, 07:45:28 PM »
Nightwish- not sure of the title, but been listening to it all day lol.

it goes 'I held you tight to me, you slipped away, you promised to return to me, and I believe...I believe'

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #379 on: January 06, 2007, 03:52:57 AM »

Bare Naked Ladies - a bunch of it on my HD. I'm just in a very pop-ish mood, right now.

duncvis

« Reply #380 on: January 06, 2007, 07:16:27 AM »
God Module - Viscera

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: January 07, 2007, 09:57:54 AM »
Staind. I'm trying to remember why they caught my attention once. A little emo, to me, but they want to sound hard. This is going to the lower shelf when I'm done with them.

If you're going to be that emo and you aren't Robert Plant, it just doesn't work.

Graelwyn

« Reply #382 on: January 07, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »
Enya-Amarantine. I love her voice and this song really is beautiful if you like that sort of thing.

duncvis

« Reply #383 on: January 07, 2007, 11:28:46 AM »
Assemblage 23 - Storm  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #384 on: January 07, 2007, 02:57:37 PM »
Within You Without You - The Beatles
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #385 on: January 07, 2007, 06:55:28 PM »
Shawn's got the shotgun
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: January 07, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »
It's almost time for another Beatles marathon around here. Losing my appetite for modern Pop with "Californication"

duncvis

« Reply #387 on: January 07, 2007, 07:06:38 PM »
A few Rotersand tracks (Almost Violent, Merging Oceans, Dare To Live), and Curve - Doppelganger.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #388 on: January 08, 2007, 02:06:24 AM »
It's almost time for another Beatles marathon around here. Losing my appetite for modern Pop with "Californication"

Haven't you noticed? I have an ongoing marathon here. ;D

(Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #389 on: January 08, 2007, 05:46:41 AM »

Haven't you noticed? I have an ongoing marathon here. ;D

(Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles)
i had noticed.

time for vinyl
beatles -  help is next.