Author Topic: LETS DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL.. LETS DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DIS..  (Read 909 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
DINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDADINGDINGDADINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDA
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 07:35:39 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
I hate it when utensils fall in the garbage disposal when it's running! They always end up with jagged edges and have to be thrown away lest they cut somebody.  :grrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
I've never had a garbage disposal. :'(

Probably a good thing in my case now that I think about it. :laugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

Too tempting to use it in vengeful ways?  :P

People forget.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.

Nope. Too clumsy, I'd end up missing a finger or killing it probably within a month.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
How about never admitting that you visit chan sites in the first place?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.

Nope. Too clumsy, I'd end up missing a finger or killing it probably within a month.

Ah, I see. Well, if you ever do get a garbage disposal, don't put lamb gristle down it. I broke my boss's garbage disposal doing that.  :o

People forget.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I hate it when utensils fall in the garbage disposal when it's running! They always end up with jagged edges and have to be thrown away lest they cut somebody.  :grrr:

I ruined some of my daughter's baby spoons doing that.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I don't think we have them in Australia, I have never seen a garbage disposal unit.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I don't think we have them in Australia, I have never seen a garbage disposal unit.

Yes, we do. A garbage disposal unit sits in your sink drain. I don't particularly like them. They just make tooooo much noise for me.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Are they only for vegetable peels and stuff like that for composting? Or does anything go in there?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Are they only for vegetable peels and stuff like that for composting? Or does anything go in there?

There is this difference in what is supposed to go in there and what actually goes in there.  >:D

There are bigger disposal things in sewers of sheltered living. And I know someone who has to offer up his free Sundays quite often, for towels and what not, breaking the garbage disposal mill in the sewer. Not the most pleasant Sundays for him. First inappropriate things will go in fine, but then the knives get blunt, and can't process stuff any more.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Basically, yes. Egg shells, or if you had a heap of stew or something you throw it down there and it munches it all up.

That is the other part I don't like about it....no, you can't use it for composting. The garbage disposal sits in the drain and all the munched up material is flushed down the pipes like your sink water out into the ocean.

A waste.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

Basically, yes. Egg shells, or if you had a heap of stew or something you throw it down there and it munches it all up.

That is the other part I don't like about it....no, you can't use it for composting. The garbage disposal sits in the drain and all the munched up material is flushed down the pipes like your sink water out into the ocean.

A waste.

True, and if it does not end in the ocean, but in a water cleaning plant, it will be harder to clean the water, because of all the grounded waste in it.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!