Educational

Author Topic: Tiger Woods and news in general  (Read 710 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Tiger Woods and news in general
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 07:39:26 PM »
tiger woods
The issue involved here was my repeated irresponsible behaviour. I was unfaithful. I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable, and I am the only person to blame.

not irresponsible.  not unacceptable.   tiger woods has earned the right to screw alot of women.  he is a man and that is what men do....they plant their seed in as many females as would have them.  it is completely natural.
 i do not understand why there is such a division on this topic between men and women.
truth be told, there are millions of women around the world that would have him and accept this sort of behaviour from him because of the financial security that he can offer them.

i hate to admit this but i agree with theok...his wife is a gold digger, as, i believe, most women are.

There's nothing wrong with settling down with a partner you're in love with.  Sleeping with all those women hasn't helped him, its ruined him.  He shoulda just stayed single and done it.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 07:49:35 PM »
tiger woods
The issue involved here was my repeated irresponsible behaviour. I was unfaithful. I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable, and I am the only person to blame.

not irresponsible.  not unacceptable.   tiger woods has earned the right to screw alot of women.  he is a man and that is what men do....they plant their seed in as many females as would have them.  it is completely natural.
 i do not understand why there is such a division on this topic between men and women.
truth be told, there are millions of women around the world that would have him and accept this sort of behaviour from him because of the financial security that he can offer them.

i hate to admit this but i agree with theok...his wife is a gold digger, as, i believe, most women are.

There's nothing wrong with settling down with a partner you're in love with.  Sleeping with all those women hasn't helped him, its ruined him.  He shoulda just stayed single and done it.
i agree that he should have remained single.  however society dictates that we all must move in a natural progression in life.  by marrying he did what he was supposed to.  yet the pang in his pants remained.

what he should have done was to tell society that they can take their social regulations and shove them up their arse.

but he didn't.  and the reason he didn't was because of the argument outlined above....and money.  by marrying and being a family man he was able to bring in a whole new crop of sponsors.
his wife should have just accepted this and lived the life of ease that his income provides for her.  but she had to act in a typical, illogical fashion and chase him to his car in the middle of the night with one of his golf clubs.  if she hadn't acted this way he would have tens of millions more dollars.  which, btw, she gets to enjoy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 07:55:38 PM »
Who cares is more to the point

You looked in the thread!

I started it :P

Ha ha, yes I realised that afterwards... :asthing:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »

So what is your views on what should be a family matter dragged out into a public forum
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 08:09:15 PM »

So what is your views on what should be a family matter dragged out into a public forum
oh.  that was your question.

i believe that it should be a public matter since he is a public figure and he makes money because of the public.  therefor he does NOT have the same right to privacy as the rest of us.
however, i blame his wife for making it a public matter.  she should have just let it go and enjoy his money.  what more could she possibly need from him?  he already gave her children and security!!!
Misunderstood.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2010, 08:14:52 PM »

oh.  that was your question.

i believe that it should be a public matter since he is a public figure and he makes money because of the public.  therefor he does NOT have the same right to privacy as the rest of us.
however, i blame his wife for making it a public matter.  she should have just let it go and enjoy his money.  what more could she possibly need from him?  he already gave her children and security!!!

But who really gives a flying fuck it's not news he plays a fucking game for a living

George Bernard Shaw

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2010, 08:25:51 PM »
i agree with you.  but do others?  if others are intersted then it is in fact newsworthy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2010, 08:29:18 PM »
i agree with you.  but do others?  if others are intersted then it is in fact newsworthy.

They can have there own news channels or the other option we put them down like a sick animal >:D

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 08:30:07 PM »

Oh God, I am in full AS mode and it's hilarious. I thought your post above was in regard to my thread where I am complaining about my partners mother! :asthing: Fucking hell!

Personally, I don't give a fuck about celebrities personal lives...although the shock factor is sometimes interesting....but really, he's flesh and blood and this shit goes on all the time IRL. Him using fame as a reason to think he deserved those women is just his rationalisation. People who cheat use all sorts of excuses and rationalisations.

The only thing that I do think should really be played out in public is if someone is a paedophile...famous or not famous.

Regardless if she is a gold digger, as most celebrity wives appears to be, she is still his wife....on the other hand, how can she be surprised? The more money a guy has, the more he appears to attract an array of willing bitches who don't give one shit about whether he is married or not.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »
eclair:
Regardless if she is a gold digger, as most celebrity wives appears to be, she is still his wife....on the other hand, how can she be surprised? The more money a guy has, the more he appears to attract an array of willing bitches who don't give one shit about whether he is married or not.

and the temptation too great.
as a general rule i do whatever i can to keep myself from situations in which i may be tempted to cheat on my wife.  because given a temptation i may accept.
if he is serious about not cheating then he needs to keep himself out of tempting situations.
Misunderstood.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2010, 08:51:36 PM »
tiger woods

I agree with all of that. Shit Tiger get your ass back to work.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2010, 08:53:16 PM »
tiger woods

I agree with all of that. Shit Tiger get your ass back to work.

Yeah your screwing up the odds on golf betting

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 08:56:38 PM »
eclair:

as a general rule i do whatever i can to keep myself from situations in which i may be tempted to cheat on my wife.  because given a temptation i may accept.
if he is serious about not cheating then he needs to keep himself out of tempting situations.

Sage advice from the world's greatest flirt. Make sure you take your own advice McJ.

Thankfully, I know you are well behaved at heart. Well, kind of.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2010, 08:58:46 PM »
eclair:

Sage advice from the world's greatest flirt. Make sure you take your own advice McJ.

i am able to itch my pang and have my ego stroked online where it is safe.
i think of myself as being responsible and still being a man.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
eclair:

i am able to itch my pang and have my ego stroked online where it is safe.
i think of myself as being responsible and still being a man.

Good Boy.

I'm only after your money anyway! >:D