Author Topic: Don't Get Married  (Read 1461 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Don't Get Married
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2016, 11:19:13 PM »
Kayleigh and I are still married, heh. But we're separated. But we still live together. My family don't want anything to do with her. Her family still want me around. They are awesome.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2016, 11:35:37 PM »
I had fantasies about getting married... but somehow it just all feels like a mirage right now. Especially seeing that I have alot of obstacles to get through first.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2016, 06:59:47 AM »
  The older I get, the less likely it is that I'll have any kind of partnership. 
   Icequeen once told me that I'm living the good life.  One the whole, I agree.  :nicegear:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2016, 08:23:18 AM »
Kayleigh and I are still married, heh. But we're separated. But we still live together. My family don't want anything to do with her. Her family still want me around. They are awesome.

Why doesn't your family like her?
:dog:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2016, 08:55:25 AM »
A couple of years ago my sister's partner said he wanted to marry my sister. They've been having relationship counselling and apparently had a massive row this morning. He calls her, "My Führer".

But my sister according to my family is "always getting better"... :-\

My sister's temper comes out in the most nastiest things she could say about a person. She fills the room up with a scary anger, it runs in her family. Her granddad has whatever she has. Her uncle and her cousins were terrified of him.

I wonder what it would be like if my sister and her partner were married. I wonder if her kids sense anything is up.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 10:30:00 AM »
m.

I wonder what it would be like if my sister and her partner were married. I wonder if her kids sense anything is up.
They have kids? damn.
Kids always sense when something is up. They are intelligent creatures, ya know?

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2016, 10:39:43 AM »
m.

They have kids? damn.
Kids always sense when something is up. They are intelligent creatures, ya know?

I think the oldest is 3 years old and the youngest less than a year. I dunno if they're gonna have a great relationship with their mother, though she loves them to bits.

My sister's dad was one of those distant intellectuals, I wonder if her kids have inherited that. My sister is an "NT", but I say she has issues. At least her partner acknowledges she has issues. I think if she was diagnosed with a personality disorder or something, nobody would tell me, cos I've suspected it before.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2016, 04:33:40 PM »
It worked for me, 25 years and counting! 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2016, 04:42:37 PM »
He calls her, "My Führer".
That's a great nickname. :laugh:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2016, 04:46:04 PM »
He calls her, "My Führer".
That's a great nickname. :laugh:

It certainly suits her.  ;)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2016, 06:32:33 PM »

Kayleigh used to be known as GalileoAce on here. She's transgender - she started transitioning in 2010, three years after I married her as a man. So my family thinks that she ruined our marriage. I still love her to bits but we don't have an intimate relationship anymore.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2016, 06:59:38 PM »

Kayleigh used to be known as GalileoAce on here. She's transgender - she started transitioning in 2010, three years after I married her as a man. So my family thinks that she ruined our marriage. I still love her to bits but we don't have an intimate relationship anymore.

Ohh, bless. :( I hope your happiness is satisfied too. It must be hard for both of you.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 07:02:06 PM »

Ah! So that's what became of GA. I get it now!
Why doesn't she come back?

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 07:04:19 PM »
I heard today that my sister asked the relationship counsellor to help her and her partner break up amicably. This is the first time I've heard of my sister wanting out of the relationship, apparently that's what she wants. Her partner keeps lying to her, including on their anniversary when he said he had something at work then hung out with his friends instead. He keeps lying to her about other things too, yet says he wants to make it work. :(

I've actually volunteered to babysit for them now, along with my mother of course. I won't do any of the gross things, but maybe help keep them occupied, or feed them and stuff. I actually don't want them to split up, he's good for her, usually. I don't know why he lied like that to her, though he's a good person, lying about something like that is a horrible thing to do. It must be bad.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2016, 07:48:59 PM »
Why doesn't she come back?

I lured her back a few months ago, but I think Esquire may have ruined it by telling her to quit being a slob.  :lol1:
:gopher: