Author Topic: Sinsbannedly is unbannedly  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Sinsbannedly is unbannedly
« on: February 08, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »
She has been unbanned. She was only temp banned. But we'll see what she does anything that he feels is ban worthy he told me.

She will not continue being a mod. Alex told me he should have seen she was off before he made her a mod. I am so glad he finally saw this. I even got my apology but still no thank you.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Sinsbannedly is unbannedly
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 03:09:17 PM »
I want to thank you for exposing her for what she did to you and to others.

I hope now that she is no longer a moderator, WP won't be experiencing any more of those weird "glitches" where people's passwords and their email addresses no longer work and I hope that nobody else has their accounts and all their posts deleted unless they want them to be deleted.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »
But I have a feeling now Alex is going to be stalked by her now and threatened and manipulated and he won't know what to do about it. I can maybe try and find the number to the Salem police and give it him so he can call them over there. I just hope he won't be forced to give her back her power because she manipulated him.

I hope Merle Morrigan is her real name. Or he can talk to his local police and they take it from there.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 03:41:29 PM »
But I have a feeling now Alex is going to be stalked by her now and threatened and manipulated and he won't know what to do about it. I can maybe try and find the number to the Salem police and give it him so he can call them over there. I just hope he won't be forced to give her back her power because she manipulated him.

I hope Merle Morrigan is her real name. Or he can talk to his local police and they take it from there.
Report a mentally disturbed woman in her early 60's in about the right area. That would do the trick...

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 03:42:24 PM »
If this is her, she claims to be from Salem, Oregon:

http://www.meetup.com/ASAN-PDX/members/9124507/

Here is the telephone number and address for the Salem, Oregon Police Department:

Salem Police Department
(503) 588-6123
555 Liberty St SE, Salem, OR 97301
Cross Streets: Between Oak St SE and Mill St SE

However, it would be a huge mistake for her to start stalking Alex.  His dad's a lawyer and I think he would know how to deal with someone like her very well.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »
And so WP returns to the status of stepping stone for Alex and he will ignore it again till it blows up
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 04:18:17 PM »

Here is the telephone number and address for the Salem, Oregon Police Department:

Salem Police Department
(503) 588-6123

However, it would be a huge mistake for her to start stalking Alex.  His dad's a lawyer and I think he would know how to deal with someone like her very well.
kit, i don't really think that it is your place to report her to the police.  if she harrasses alex then give him the information.
he made a choice to make her a mod and now he gets to deal with the fallout.
Misunderstood.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 08:59:27 PM »
Once again, why are you guys worried about bullshit drama on WP? I don't even fucking browse there. Haven't for like a year. Just let it alone.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 11:29:29 PM »

Salem Police Department
(503) 588-6123

kit, i don't really think that it is your place to report her to the police.  if she harrasses alex then give him the information. he made a choice to make her a mod and now he gets to deal with the fallout.

That was all Kit was planning to do with the information anyway.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 12:47:38 AM »
I contacted Alex yesterday and he told me it was only a temp ban because he thought she might go crazy and damage the forums.

Tbh if someones going to damge the forums when they go crazy they shouldn't be allowed to be a member.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »
I contacted Alex yesterday and he told me it was only a temp ban because he thought she might go crazy and damage the forums.

Tbh if someones going to damge the forums when they go crazy they shouldn't be allowed to be a member.

lolwut? Isn't banning someone the whole point of preventing that very situation?  :eyebrow:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 03:22:30 AM »

lolwut? Isn't banning someone the whole point of preventing that very situation?  :eyebrow:

Yes I think Alex is kidding himself.
Oh well it was fun.
I still look at the Missing accounts thread and laugh. QM never had someone talk to him like that before, without the power to ban them.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2010, 03:28:05 AM »

Well he wants to give her time to cool down.

Oh well it was fun.

I also think he is trying to kid others. It's not working.

I replied to him saying how could she damage the forums if she has no moderating power, the most she could do is spam them and shit then she would get banned again anyway. He didn't reply to that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2010, 03:42:14 AM »
Oh shit you scared me. Don't ever do that to me again. I have sinsboldlyphboia.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2010, 05:45:26 AM »

Well he wants to give her time to cool down.

Oh well it was fun.

I also think he is trying to kid others. It's not working.

I replied to him saying how could she damage the forums if she has no moderating power, the most she could do is spam them and shit then she would get banned again anyway. He didn't reply to that.

One sceming member can bring down a forum. Put up members against eachother, spread distrust and angst. Especially if it is done behind the scenes via pm and email, a lot of damage can be done. Has happened, and the less open a forum is, the easier it can be done.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!