Author Topic: Blocked from posting on WP?  (Read 2270 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Blocked from posting on WP?
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 04:27:38 PM »
I hate it when people complain about people not commenting on their photo's.  Its like, yeah, take a hint  ::)
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 06:21:39 PM »
I'll make a comment on that video...

...and I did!

"That's what Wrong Planet is going to run on? What a piece of shit."

:poop:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 06:40:24 PM »
Lol  :thumbup:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »
Ah crap, I got my 6th warning at WP. I wonder much longer I'll be there before getting banned? I had no idea a member I talked about was banned, William Feund or the other person who wanted to know his WP name. I don't know which. I think I'll just take a break from WP.

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2010, 11:16:36 PM »
Ah crap, I got my 6th warning at WP. I wonder much longer I'll be there before getting banned? I had no idea a member I talked about was banned, William Feund or the other person who wanted to know his WP name. I don't know which. I think I'll just take a break from WP.

Ha! I just got my first warning for insulting people on WP. :2thumbsup:

I'll wait until I get the banhammer from them, which I hope will be bigger than Alex Plank's penis. :headbang2:

EDIT: I called Tim_Tex a pedophile. He looks like one. :wanker: http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts116780-start105.html (I am Celtic_Frost)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 11:43:01 PM by DukeNukem »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2010, 01:33:27 AM »
I got my last warning and I am probably going to get banned. I am done there so I left. I will not take shit from them being all paranoid about posting. I got accused of kidding with the mods. I might go back in the future if they didn't ban me but right now, time for a long break. There are people there I like so I might just lurk and to check for PMs or chat with members in private.

Quote from: sinsboldly
Quote from: Spokane_Girl
I did not know he was banned. Whomever you were talking about.

I will remind you exactly what you wrote in the thread.  Don't kidd a kidder, S_G.   It is one thing to cooperate with a mod and quite another to blow them off completely. You were talking about willfreund1 to aislinn and bluebean warned you not to. 

see below:

Quote from: aislinn
Hi guys, sorry to bump this up if its old (the first page consists of stuff from 2005), but, isnt this willfreund1 guy a little familiar? Hmm....

Wow you found him. I have always wanted to read his old posts.

Quote from: blue_bean
Yeah, wow, you found him :?  Was there any need to draw attention to it though?

]Now to tell the person who he was here but that thread got removed. I can't remember his WP name.  :( Hopefully he will find this one and click it and view this page.

But nothing much to his posts. It may say he's made 60 but there are a lot less than that when you view all his posts.

you know exactly who had 60 posts showing as made, but only a few posts that could be actually read.   

This is expressly against the rules of WrongPlanet.net.  I have been posting our PMs to Alex and Lau and Maku.

Merle

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2010, 01:35:44 AM »
Your post got deleted Celtic Frost.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2010, 03:22:20 AM »
Merle is a vile cunt.  She really needs to be sectioned.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2010, 04:07:37 AM »
Merle is a vile cunt.  She really needs to be sectioned.

I call her cunt cancer. :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2010, 04:15:03 AM »
lol

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2010, 04:37:53 AM »
Oh Merle did not last too long here. After finding that her mod powers were not feared, appreciated or extended here and here she was just another noob, ran away.

I have been banned two or three times from WP and don't go there much.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 01:39:48 PM »
I have some emparrasing printouts of one of tim tex's old threads. It was pages long, and it was him whining about nobody ever posting in his threads. As soon as I read the first few lines.... fukken saved.  :LOL:

lol do you have a link to the actual thread? I've been looking for the bhahahahahadshgfjkhgliag version about no-one commenting on is photos.

Nah for some reason I printed it out. I musta been drunk. Want me to copy it and mail it?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »
I got my last warning and I am probably going to get banned. I am done there so I left. I will not take shit from them being all paranoid about posting. I got accused of kidding with the mods. I might go back in the future if they didn't ban me but right now, time for a long break. There are people there I like so I might just lurk and to check for PMs or chat with members in private.

Quote from: sinsboldly
I did not know he was banned. Whomever you were talking about.

I will remind you exactly what you wrote in the thread.  Don't kidd a kidder, S_G.   It is one thing to cooperate with a mod and quite another to blow them off completely. You were talking about willfreund1 to aislinn and bluebean warned you not to. 

see below:

Quote from: aislinn
Hi guys, sorry to bump this up if its old (the first page consists of stuff from 2005), but, isnt this willfreund1 guy a little familiar? Hmm....

Wow you found him. I have always wanted to read his old posts.

Quote from: blue_bean
Yeah, wow, you found him :?  Was there any need to draw attention to it though?

]Now to tell the person who he was here but that thread got removed. I can't remember his WP name.  :( Hopefully he will find this one and click it and view this page.

But nothing much to his posts. It may say he's made 60 but there are a lot less than that when you view all his posts.

you know exactly who had 60 posts showing as made, but only a few posts that could be actually read.   

This is expressly against the rules of WrongPlanet.net.  I have been posting our PMs to Alex and Lau and Maku.

Merle

She sounds like she does not want to understand you, SG. 

I think that you are right to take a break because it sounds like she is gunning for you.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 03:42:52 PM »
Thats what she does, she gunned me down.  Kept sending me PM's with warnings, and chasing me around the site. 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 03:52:53 PM »
And what's ironic Callaway is she is an aspie and she expects me to read between the lines. Gosh no wonder other aspies have said she doesn't have it. What kind of aspie expects another aspie to have NT gifts? I don't know what she has for me. I have been given seven warnings, most from her. Now this was my last one and I know the next one will be the banning. I know other members have had issues with her and got banned unfairly.