Author Topic: This WP thread really smells of elephant shit!  (Read 933 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: This WP thread really smells of elephant shit!
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2010, 10:43:07 PM »
He did offer to give it back. But I don't understand why the heck he be on myspace and facebook if he said he have no internet. If he did get access to the internet, he did have time to post in his thread but he claims the drama kept him away. Maybe he was afraid of how he be treated if he posted there? But he had lot of guts to come back and make the update? But then he is gone again not posting.

I even reported the thread to alex and I saw he got my PM and read it but I dunno if he took the time to read through the whole thing. That's how far I can do about it on the forum.

If he was legit and so honestly concerned, he would have just refunded all the money back without offering. He bullshitted you guys, and only returned to 'update' because a legal threat was made. He wanted to diffuse the situation and then disappear when no-one cares about it any more (or at least not pressing charges for fraud).
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 11:34:11 AM »
Yep, I bet all of the WP donations have been going to Autism Speaks all along. ::)

P7PSP

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 11:37:36 AM »
Yep, I bet all of the WP donations have been going to Autism Speaks all along. ::)
I doubt that but Alex certainly is their Quisling now.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 07:18:55 PM »

No shit, Sherlock.