Author Topic: This WP thread really smells of elephant shit!  (Read 947 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: This WP thread really smells of elephant shit!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 05:52:36 AM »
Sorry if I'm harsh, but seriously, where were the moderators? They should have stopped this mess before it emerged.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 09:15:48 AM »
Sorry if I'm harsh, but seriously, where were the moderators? They should have stopped this mess before it emerged.

Well, Iau destroyed my Great Quote Pyramids and my attempts at turning that miserable attention-whoring thread into the New Egypt! And the thread was locked for unexplained reasons. But threads like THAT are the reason why I absolutely despise WankPlanet!

BTW, why the Hell did you bump this old thread?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 09:26:13 AM »
Because it turns out Seanmw scammed a bunch of WPfags of about $670 in total 'donations' for a plane trip to see this GF and he didn't. He disappeared suspiciously for a while, and only returned when a threat of lawsuit reached his GF. :zoinks:

I was looking for this thread because I recalled your suspicion of him, saw a guest viewing it and voila, bumped thread. :eyelash:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:31:39 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 09:35:01 AM »
That, and was being an ass to spark a bit of drama. Satisfied?  :eyelash:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 09:35:55 AM »
And this is why ladies and gents you don't donate money through the internet, who knows if the person is a theif or not?
Luckily, I didn't donate because I was broke then and I wouldn't have done it regardless.
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 09:37:27 AM »
And this is why ladies and gents you don't donate money through the internet, who knows if the person is a theif or not?
Luckily, I didn't donate because I was broke then and I wouldn't have done it regardless.

That's good you didn't. Because seriously, Nigerian scammers do these tricks too. Not implying he's secretly Nigerian, just saying the style is popular among them (the whole, my GF is dying, I need money to see her/for her treatment motif). In some cases, they don't flat out ask for money, they'll emotionally manipulate you to be willing to give to them.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:40:37 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

DukeNukem

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 02:03:56 PM »
Because it turns out Seanmw scammed a bunch of WPfags of about $670 in total 'donations' for a plane trip to see this GF and he didn't. He disappeared suspiciously for a while, and only returned when a threat of lawsuit reached his GF. :zoinks:

I was looking for this thread because I recalled your suspicion of him, saw a guest viewing it and voila, bumped thread. :eyelash:

Wow, $670? That's almost how much my SSI check is each month! Who the Hell would be so stupid as to send money to this loser just so that he can go see his "girlfriend"? I always thought that seanmw was just another attention whore on AttentionWhorePlanet, but now this? What a fucking lowlife.

I wonder if Alex Prick had something to do with this scheme? :wanker:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »

Wow, $670? That's almost how much my SSI check is each month! Who the Hell would be so stupid as to send money to this loser just so that he can go see his "girlfriend"? I always thought that seanmw was just another attention whore on AttentionWhorePlanet, but now this? What a fucking lowlife.

I wonder if Alex Prick had something to do with this scheme? :wanker:

I doubt Alex even knew anything about it, although he never hardly shows up until the last moment now and second of all he's too busy thinking about his movie career, autism speaks and whatever he does?
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »
Greetings from Great Bank of Sophopotania! Please sending me $500 for your unique bank account you have won! $1million straight to your bank account after I receive your small payment

Praise the lord!

Rev. Philodopolopadus

richard

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2010, 07:42:54 PM »
Greetings from Great Bank of Sophopotania! Please sending me $500 for your unique bank account you have won! $1million straight to your bank account after I receive your small payment

Praise the lord!

Rev. Philodopolopadus
:laugh: :plus:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2010, 07:46:25 PM »

I doubt Alex even knew anything about it, although he never hardly shows up until the last moment now and second of all he's too busy thinking about his movie career, autism speaks and whatever he does?

His movie career? Is that guy trying to take over the world?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2010, 10:17:55 PM »
He did offer to give it back. But I don't understand why the heck he be on myspace and facebook if he said he have no internet. If he did get access to the internet, he did have time to post in his thread but he claims the drama kept him away. Maybe he was afraid of how he be treated if he posted there? But he had lot of guts to come back and make the update? But then he is gone again not posting.

I even reported the thread to alex and I saw he got my PM and read it but I dunno if he took the time to read through the whole thing. That's how far I can do about it on the forum.

DukeNukem

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2010, 10:32:44 PM »
I say that seanmw only comes on WP to do his eBegging shit. And if Alex really cared about the members of the community that he is supposed to run, he would post a lot more fucking often on there. At least I saw that Pikajedi and Gareth post regularly on their own forum and I think I even saw Amy post again recently.

P7PSP

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2010, 10:35:11 PM »
No shit, I made the error of giving a donation to an attention whore named Alexander Board ( not his real name  :zoinks: ) a while back and now I understand he is sucking off Autism Speaks.  :grrr:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2010, 10:40:08 PM »

Praise the lord!

Rev. Philodopolopadus

If the Reverend Flo  :flo: asked me, I might donate!  :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"