Author Topic: A little drunk huh  (Read 164 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
A little drunk huh
« on: January 02, 2010, 08:46:32 AM »
Sturgis, S.D. (The Weekly Vice) - Marguerite Engle, a 45-year-old Sturgis woman “blew” state records away after she reportedly registered a .708 on a breathalyzer test.

According to Mead County police, Engle was found by a highway patrol trooper on the side of the road passed out behind the wheel of a stolen delivery truck parked on the side of I-90.

Engle submitted to a breathalyzer test and registered a .708, almost nine times the state’s legal limit of .08.

To put this in perspective, a blood alcohol level of .40 is considered lethal to almost 50% of the population. The highest blood alcohol level ever recorded in the U.S. was last year when an Oregon woman was also found passed out in a vehicle registered an incredible .72 BAC.

Checks with local and state blood alcohol labs suggest that Engle may have broken the state’s previous record of .56

Engle was taken to jail on DWI charges where she was freed on bond and hospitalized. She failed to appear in court and was later found intoxicated and in a stolen car sitting in a ditch along highway 34….sound familiar?

Engle was booked into jail again and charged with second offense driving while intoxicated. She is being held without bond.

Charges are pending in Pennington County since both vehicles were stolen from Rapid City.

Holy Shit Batman I'm surprised she's not dead :o   Well is it anybody we know :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

Re: A little drunk huh
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:09:32 AM »
So every time she gets drunk off her arse she feels the burning need to steal cars? Wtf is up with that?

Damn. She's lucky she hasn't killed anyone. I don't even want to think about the condition of her liver. :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 09:11:28 AM »
Funny as.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 11:50:34 AM »
Wasn't me.  :laugh:

I've been good. :angel: