Educational

Author Topic: More hair bullshit, what a surprise  (Read 1885 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: More hair bullshit, what a surprise
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2009, 08:21:09 PM »
PS. I'm not NT. :orly:

You are, definitely, I can tell it by your NT-like way of chatting.

bwahaha....you know nothing about Shleed.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2009, 08:24:49 PM »
I agree with Elle. Your tats and piercings don't have to be visible to the majority. My tat will be on my back, between my shoulder blades. My nose ring will be visible but I'm starting out with a stud. Once that heels I'll switch to a hoop.

You'd look good with some piercings I recon CG. You should post pics of them when you get them. Im going to get some fake lip rings and a fake nose ring first to see how I like them.

Thanks. I will definitely post pics when I get them done. The nose will be first because I can't afford the tat yet. That will be later in the year. Probably doing the nose ring in the spring.I'm waiting until EBM comes up here so he can be there when I get it done.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »
Hello you faggot, got sick of whinging on WP then? :lol:

I don't have to take shit from a biased NT.

I invoke Dunc's Law!

I don't.  8)
that's because you're NT.  :laugh:

This thread is over, according to Dunc's Law. :police:

Dunc's Law?

Question someone's dx in a thread, and that thread is automatically over. It's the AS equivalent to calling someone a Nazi in a discussion.

:pwned:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »

What the hell is "transmiss"?  Do you mean "transmit"?

Yes, I meant that, since English isn't my first language, I don't write it perfect, but at least better than most people on the net.

Too bad your faggotry levels are of excess quantity as well.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2010, 05:11:04 PM »
This is what im getting colour wise..

my face ontop of Sarah Michelle Gellars.

Opinions?
brunettes are way more cute than blondes and they get more respect.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2010, 05:26:56 AM »
get that body
Misunderstood.

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2010, 09:10:31 AM »
I used to work with a girl who looked exactly like the girl in the second pic  :thumbup:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2010, 05:21:52 AM »
get that body

you get it luncheon bum.  :2thumbsup:
i have had several bodies just like that one.  i highly recommend it.
Misunderstood.

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2010, 12:48:01 PM »
I usually fly under the radar, appearance-wise, but there is a small part of me that wishes to go all flamboyant with radical outfits, and wild colours, and all that. I let out my inner rebel with silly earrings and socks that don't match my shirt, but that's about it. :laugh:

You embarrass me  :STFU:
Every day, every year, I realize more and more how hard life is, how lonely things can be, how we're all just trying to make it. I hope people here can find the peace and acceptance they're seeking. Most people lashing out are just awkward kids shouting into the void; learn forigveness and let it pass. But if you need to shout, I think you should let it out, just remember we're all people with feelings.

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2010, 06:35:29 PM »
McFiona, you jump to conclusions too fast. You don't even know what is going on.  :duh:
Every day, every year, I realize more and more how hard life is, how lonely things can be, how we're all just trying to make it. I hope people here can find the peace and acceptance they're seeking. Most people lashing out are just awkward kids shouting into the void; learn forigveness and let it pass. But if you need to shout, I think you should let it out, just remember we're all people with feelings.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2010, 09:15:43 PM »
Just so you know, McJ? Kalister is my long-lost, recently-found, adopted son. He is a cheeky brat, as sons usually are. Despite the fact that he is an old fossil of 23, he tends to carry on like a 14-year-old. Pay no attention to his insolence! I sure as hell don't.  :laugh:

Kali, how DARE you say I embarrass you? I haven't hugged and kissed you in public for MONTHS! Just wait till I get home, young man....

Offline Kalister

• Part of the Chaos
  • Find your peace.
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »
Just so you know, McJ? Kalister is my long-lost, recently-found, adopted son. He is a cheeky brat, as sons usually are. Despite the fact that he is an old fossil of 23, he tends to carry on like a 14-year-old. Pay no attention to his insolence! I sure as hell don't.  :laugh:

Kali, how DARE you say I embarrass you? I haven't hugged and kissed you in public for MONTHS! Just wait till I get home, young man....

:lies:

We're really lovers.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2010, 09:33:13 PM »
Hush, child. :rage:

(We certainly squabble like an old married couple, no question about that.)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2010, 11:57:41 PM »

I wondered if he might be your son because he seems to know you very well and he also wears your beads.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2010, 01:47:12 AM »
We met on WP nearly 2 years ago. He had the impression I was a lot closer to his age, and he was shocked as all-get-out to find out I'm a middle-aged, married woman dragon with children dragonets nearly the same age as him. Except for the fact that he's a draconian male (obviously), he's similar enough to what I was like in my 20s that it's like talking to my younger self. That's why I adopted him. As I say, there is a great deal more to his banishment from WP than what you see here (though he tells a very entertaining story, bless him :) ). Dragons are renowned for their storytelling skillz, and Kali is no exception. Mama is proud of him.

EDIT: What I've said above, there? The part where I'm a dragon and he's my dragon son is true, but the rest of it is made up. :hide:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 02:23:51 AM by SleepyDragon »