Author Topic: improper +1=smites  (Read 2996 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: improper +1=smites
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2011, 06:17:20 PM »
I forgot how funny this thread was.

Yay Google!

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »

McJ would smite me a lot. I plus the shit out of people.

Scrapheap

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2011, 07:32:25 PM »

McJ would smite me a lot. I plus the shit out of people.

We're talking about karma, not what you do in the bedroom.  :razz: :autism:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2011, 08:05:05 PM »

:dick:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »

i will randomly give out +1 to people who are deserving, and sometimes i will announce it if i am particularily impressed.  but the only time i will smite anybody, is for an improper +1.

that is all.

if your giving it out to people who you deem desirving how is it random? do you close your eyes and randomly scroll untill a post is close to the top of the page and that is how you deem someone deserving? sereously. makes about as much sense as the sentence "zippo has good spelling."

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2011, 09:07:22 PM »
Old thread. He's not here anymore, zippo.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2011, 09:08:38 PM »

oh, right. thanks for reminding me... forgot when i thought of that kick ass reply

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2011, 09:09:59 PM »
:laugh:

Psychophant

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2011, 09:49:20 PM »
i have a new policy on karma.

i see that alot of people go +1 for you, good one you are awesome.  but, half the time i don't really see why it was so great in the first place.  i view these as improper kudos.  and from now on, the person giving an improper  +1, then i will smite that person for being a kiss arse.

i will randomly give out +1 to people who are deserving, and sometimes i will announce it if i am particularily impressed.  but the only time i will smite anybody, is for an improper +1.

that is all.

One question.............Do you still suck?   :zombiefuck:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »

that is all.

if your giving it out to people who you deem desirving how is it random? do you close your eyes and randomly scroll untill a post is close to the top of the page and that is how you deem someone deserving? sereously. makes about as much sense as the sentence "zippo has good spelling."

Holy shit, Zippo is back!  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2011, 12:34:44 AM »

i see that alot of people go +1 for you, good one you are awesome.  but, half the time i don't really see why it was so great in the first place.  i view these as improper kudos.  and from now on, the person giving an improper  +1, then i will smite that person for being a kiss arse.

that is all.

I think McJ's gone mainstream.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2011, 12:58:47 AM »

that is all.

I think McJ's gone mainstream.

OOPS! For a second I thought you said he'd gone midstream.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2011, 01:15:14 AM »

oh, right. thanks for reminding me... forgot when i thought of that kick ass reply

Was a kick ass reply indeed.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2011, 01:26:04 AM »

that is all.

Holy shit, Zippo is back!  :thumbup:

well i do pop in and read the threds from time to time... dont usually have anything worth while to had beyond "congrats" or "holy fuck this site is so messed up" so i dont usally replay. and posting... well every day has been the same befre my 19th brithday. other than my last post about mine and glueys row nothings bigs happening in life

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »
FUCK !!

i forgot - was it okay to laugh there...?

:-\

I keep making the same typo, when looking for I2, and then get this post in my face.  :laugh:

Makes me laugh.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!