Author Topic: I'm not a vegetarian anymore  (Read 866 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: I'm not a vegetarian anymore
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 02:25:49 AM »
I'm not that good in pissing people off, except by being a semi-vegetarian. (I do like the taste of fish)

In a mixed company eating, I first piss off a hand full of meat eaters, them either getting defensive from a kind of guilt I don't understand, or offensive, wanting me to eat meat. And after that, I piss off the vegetarians, because I'm not the principle type of vegetarian. I have no objections to people eating any kind of meat. I just don't like the taste myself.

By the time it is clear that I see no difference in eating a rabbit or a cow, the effect is full blown. And when I tell someone who is not eating lamb, because that is sad for the wee beast, that pigs are much younger when slaughtered than a lamb, they dislike me even more.

And I get hunters smiling at me. Because somehow they get my ideas, but not my eating habits.

Oh, I do have morals towards beasts that are eaten. Eating a beast that is kept in too crappy a box its entire life is more disgusting than eating a deer that roamed free and then met an efficient bullet.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

P7PSP

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 11:18:06 AM »
I dreaded Thanksgiving at my Seventh Day Adventist relatives place as a kid because all that soy shit sucks. Feed soy products to a dog and it will probably lick its ass to get the taste out of its mouth.

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »
I dreaded Thanksgiving at my Seventh Day Adventist relatives place as a kid because all that soy shit sucks. Feed soy products to a dog and it will probably lick its ass to get the taste out of its mouth.

:lol:

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 10:00:16 PM »
I'm not that good in pissing people off, except by being a semi-vegetarian. (I do like the taste of fish)

In a mixed company eating, I first piss off a hand full of meat eaters, them either getting defensive from a kind of guilt I don't understand, or offensive, wanting me to eat meat. And after that, I piss off the vegetarians, because I'm not the principle type of vegetarian. I have no objections to people eating any kind of meat. I just don't like the taste myself.

By the time it is clear that I see no difference in eating a rabbit or a cow, the effect is full blown. And when I tell someone who is not eating lamb, because that is sad for the wee beast, that pigs are much younger when slaughtered than a lamb, they dislike me even more.

And I get hunters smiling at me. Because somehow they get my ideas, but not my eating habits.

Oh, I do have morals towards beasts that are eaten. Eating a beast that is kept in too crappy a box its entire life is more disgusting than eating a deer that roamed free and then met an efficient bullet.

I know several people, all women, who avoid eating so-called "red meat." One of them cannot physically tolerate it; she'll cook a roast lamb, for example, and can't resist sampling a little of it, then invariably it makes her ill afterward. She can eat poultry, hamburger mince and sausage without ill effect, but steaks or roasts? Instant tummyache. Another woman I know has done full-on veganism, where you don't even touch honey because it's made by animals. She found that a bit boring and too much effort, and she's now a pescatarian like you. At least you can count on a decent feed of fish or seafood in a restaurant. Yet another person will eat meat only if someone offers it to her, which sounds very Buddhist to me. With her it's more of an aesthetic issue than a physical intolerance. A fourth young woman I know went veggie mostly to annoy her parents, but now eats meat in small amounts. She's a chef, so consuming animal products is difficult to avoid in her line of work.

I myself went through a time when I blamed my diet for all my problems. Nobody had heard of such a thing as Asperger's Syndrome in those days. So I did the obligatory tofu-and-brown-rice thing for long enough to prove that what I ate didn't make any damn difference one way or the other.

I don't like pork. I never did in the pre-veggie years. So I won't eat it. Red meat is kinda ick. and bedsides you are what you eat, you eat pigs you'll look like a pig
you eat small amounts of moose meat you'll be lean and strong like a moose. My mom has always taught me that have you ever noticed that fat people look like the food they eat? im not gonna post pics cause it's fucking gross.

Maybe I should try eating giraffe, then. I always thought I should be at least a foot taller than I am.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2009, 11:03:20 PM »
I myself went through a time when I blamed my diet for all my problems. Nobody had heard of such a thing as Asperger's Syndrome in those days. So I did the obligatory tofu-and-brown-rice thing for long enough to prove that what I ate didn't make any damn difference one way or the other.
Same almost as me. I had a very healthy diet while growing up (until the age of 10 anyway) and I still had odd behaviours. I have done elimination diets - I cut out all caffeine for over a year and nothing happened - and I am still just as autistic as ever. Had food allergy tests and I am not allergic to gluten or anything else. Good because I like gluten.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

DukeNukem

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 12:06:53 AM »
Vegetarians suck cock. Haha!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2009, 01:01:19 AM »
You must want a vegetarian then. :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2009, 04:12:08 PM »
You must want a vegetarian then. :zoinks:

Wanting their meat alive.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 05:21:07 PM »
Escargo in mushroom caps?
 :puke:

Have you ever tried it?  It tastes like salty ooy gooey goodness. Their filling too. You stuff em in the caps add some pesto sauce, cheese and mmmmmmm the nectar of the goddesses. Snails are a lot more sanitary then what comes out of those factory farms better protein too.

Sinsce I have had meat I'm not constantly hungry. A vegetarian diet contains too many carbs and since I've been veggie I have been caring a little bit of pudge. I'm not
fat but I can do better. I never had that extra five pounds of pudge when I used to eat meat.
I don't like pork. I never did in the pre-veggie years. So I won't eat it. Red meat is kinda ick. and bedsides you are what you eat, you eat pigs you'll look like a pig
you eat small amounts of moose meat you'll be lean and strong like a moose. My mom has always taught me that have you ever noticed that fat people look like the food they eat? im not gonna post pics cause it's fucking gross.

The texture is too much for me the taste is fine
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 03:47:14 AM »
Godly meats? Duck. 8)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2009, 03:56:41 AM »

I know several people, all women, who avoid eating so-called "red meat." One of them cannot physically tolerate it; she'll cook a roast lamb, for example, and can't resist sampling a little of it, then invariably it makes her ill afterward. She can eat poultry, hamburger mince and sausage without ill effect, but steaks or roasts? Instant tummyache. Another woman I know has done full-on veganism, where you don't even touch honey because it's made by animals. She found that a bit boring and too much effort, and she's now a pescatarian like you. At least you can count on a decent feed of fish or seafood in a restaurant. Yet another person will eat meat only if someone offers it to her, which sounds very Buddhist to me. With her it's more of an aesthetic issue than a physical intolerance. A fourth young woman I know went veggie mostly to annoy her parents, but now eats meat in small amounts. She's a chef, so consuming animal products is difficult to avoid in her line of work.

Maybe I should try eating giraffe, then. I always thought I should be at least a foot taller than I am.

Eat elephant ad you'll vote republican. The bush administation used  elephant meat in mcdonadds to get more votes.
Democrats did the same and put donkey meat It in the heath food.
It's an age old conspiracy  :o
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 04:02:03 AM by Gluey »
Park.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2009, 04:13:12 AM »

Eat elephant ad you'll vote republican. The bush administation used  elephant meat in mcdonadds to get more votes.

Oh, is that why I find it so hard to understand USA politics?

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 04:55:04 AM »

:plus: for this explanation.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »

:plus: of solidarity- when I didn't eat meat I got that weird type of reaction, and I had the same attitude that I was making my own choice, and I didn't really care what other people ate.  Still annoys me a little, looking back, lol.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2010, 08:58:34 AM »

I'm not a vegetarian anymore

Good. You realize how retarded vegitarianism is right? Its because of meat eating that our brains got bigger in the first place.

A human needs a BALANCED diet. We're omnivores, and that means we eat everything. In short, good for you, kiddo. :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"