Author Topic: Only in America..  (Read 854 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Only in America..
« on: December 03, 2009, 07:24:38 PM »
 :LMAO:  :tooledup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Only in America..
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 07:35:34 PM »
I have no functional guns but there is a big knife or axe within reaching distance from almost anywhere i n my house :zoinks: Including under my pillows and at least 2 on me at all times
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 07:42:25 PM »
I have no functional guns but there is a big knife or axe within reaching distance from almost anywhere i n my house :zoinks: Including under my pillows and at least 2 on me at all times

Doesn't that make taking a shower or having naked activities for two at least a bit tricky?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »
Guns suck.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »
No they Shoot
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Scrapheap

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 08:31:23 PM »

Blasted

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »
No u do.

Offline Buzz Killington

• Tattle tale
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 03:14:40 AM »
I'm not sure why this was posted to failblog, I mean yeah it's a stupid product and overpriced, but I'm not seeing the "fail" part. 

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 05:35:02 AM »
It'll probably take the same time to get the gun out of the drawer/under the bed.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »
I want to know what the ratio is between shootings of criminals and shootings of kids/pets/spouses/neighbours for users of this item.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline normal_impaired

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 09:31:41 AM »
I'm not sure why this was posted to failblog, I mean yeah it's a stupid product and overpriced, but I'm not seeing the "fail" part. 

I know, it's perfect, it's even just the right height that your infant can easily get at it too.
Autism Speaks would like to remind you that you don't exist, because there are no Autistic adults and autistic children are too braindead to be able to use a computer.

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 10:30:12 AM »
Guns suck.

Guns don't suck, they're really nothing more than toy or a tool that can be used recreationally or as a tool to provide food and protection. Confrontational assholes who have to hide behind a gun to prove themselves suck tremendously.
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Blasted

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 11:00:59 AM »
Guns suck.

Guns don't suck, they're really nothing more than toy or a tool that can be used recreationally or as a tool to provide food and protection. Confrontational assholes who have to hide behind a gun to prove themselves suck tremendously.

They do.  They are built to kill.

TheoK

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 11:32:51 AM »
Guns suck.

They do.  They are built to kill.

Yes, they are. And cars are made to transport people. And here in Sweden about 500 people are killed by cars every year and 10-20 people are killed in gun crimes, most of them by illegal guns. So...are the guns bad or the people who are using them? The cars or the people who are using them?

Blasted

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »
Guns suck.

They do.  They are built to kill.

Yes, they are. And cars are made to transport people. And here in Sweden about 500 people are killed by cars every year and 10-20 people are killed in gun crimes, most of them by illegal guns. So...are the guns bad or the people who are using them? The cars or the peole who are using them?

That's a stupid counter-argument because guns don't have any other uses except for killing live beings.  Oh yeah, you can take it out and shoot it at targets and what not but the fact remains that it's primary use is to kill things.  That's what they are manufactured for.  Obviously you can kill using a number of different objects that weren't necessarily made for that purpose  ::)