Author Topic: Scrapheap..  (Read 819 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Scrapheap..
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 06:04:41 AM »
Getting naked is the best thing in the world. I want to go to a nudist beach one day.

Swimming naked in the ocean on a nice summers day is a pretty awesome feeling.

True dat
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 08:27:26 AM »
I'm a little too goal-oriented when I get naked. 'Fraid I'm just thinking of one thing...  :eyebrows:
Flibbit.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 08:33:02 AM »
I'm a little too goal-oriented when I get naked. 'Fraid I'm just thinking of one thing...  :eyebrows:

Running down the street in broad daylight?  :o

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 08:44:58 AM »

Yeah fair enough too. I think most people do, but some of us are on our own.

I mean, Yeah, I need some new ideas. But the thought of being naked in front of a whole lot of people there will probably gve me an orgasm in 5 mins and i would be kicked out.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 09:13:18 AM »
I love to be naked, but I don't want to do it in public. Being naked is for me and the boy. Even if it's just being naked around the house for no other reason than to be in the nude. But that would still lead to a romp in bed, on the couch, in the kitchen.....well, you get the idea.  :green:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »
Getting naked is the best thing in the world. I want to go to a nudist beach one day.

Swimming naked in the ocean on a nice summers day is a pretty awesome feeling.

True dat

Very true.

For the rest, I'm rather indoors when naked. But the sea...
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2009, 10:11:39 AM »

Only occasionally. :P

I love to be naked, but I don't want to do it in public. Being naked is for me and the boy. Even if it's just being naked around the house for no other reason than to be in the nude. But that would still lead to a romp in bed, on the couch, in the kitchen.....well, you get the idea.  :green:

Don't forget the shower, on the floor, on a chair, on the dryer...  :eyebrows:

Have personally never had sex in the kitchen. Done various bedrooms, chairs, the floor. Not tried the dryer while it's going. And for some reason have never done it with him on the couch. I've suggested it but he seems averse to the idea, thinks it'll be too difficult...
Flibbit.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2009, 11:25:13 AM »

Only occasionally. :P

Have personally never had sex in the kitchen. Done various bedrooms, chairs, the floor. Not tried the dryer while it's going. And for some reason have never done it with him on the couch. I've suggested it but he seems averse to the idea, thinks it'll be too difficult...

???

The couch is not difficult at all, but I think the dryer will probably be too tall unless he's gigantic.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »

Don't even get me started on the shower. :green: The couch has lots of options! He's missing out on the fun! You on top of him, him on you missionary with your leg on the back of the couch, bent over the arm of the couch, on your back with your butt slightly over the edge of the couch, on your knees facing the back of the couch....so much fun to be had!  :eyebrows:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »

Don't even get me started on the shower. :green: The couch has lots of options! He's missing out on the fun! You on top of him, him on you missionary with your leg on the back of the couch, bent over the arm of the couch, on your back with your butt slightly over the edge of the couch, on your knees facing the back of the couch....so much fun to be had!  :eyebrows:

That seems like it would be great for the g-spot.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »

True. Depends on the curve of the penis as well. Whether it curves up, down or to the side. Some women can only get g-spot stimulation from positions like reverse cowgirl.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »
Damn, I want someone on my couch now.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2009, 08:04:59 PM »
You have to use  every room and bigger closets to make your home complete :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Celticgoddess

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 08:25:31 PM »
^ This is true. Nearly every room in the house should be blessed  :zoinks: I saw nearly because the kids rooms are off limits. :p

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2009, 12:59:40 PM »

Plus he got a NEW couch we'd picked out together and I've been looking forward to blessing it for quite awhile. ;) Ah, but he's an aspie... he fears change. :P

The chair action we got was pretty good for getting my G. ***wanders off into fond memories***  :autism:

True. Depends on the curve of the penis as well. Whether it curves up, down or to the side. Some women can only get g-spot stimulation from positions like reverse cowgirl.

Bf is more of a straight ahead kinda guy, not much upward curve. But even still, find that chairs work well for G-spot.

Damn, I want someone on my couch now.

I need a couch...

You have to use  every room and bigger closets to make your home complete :zoinks:

Mmmmm... closet fucking... Me likey.  :laugh:

^ This is true. Nearly every room in the house should be blessed  :zoinks: I saw nearly because the kids rooms are off limits. :p

Erm... we did do it in his daughter's room. But that was because I was staying over and was using that room and he came for an early morning visit. :P
Flibbit.