Educational

Author Topic: Easily Amused  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Easily Amused
« on: April 07, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »
So this is the first time I've ever seen the Karma system. Well out of boredom and probably OCD, I've been trying to make everyone even at two. So when I scroll down all I see is two next you're names. The only problem is Omega Female. Who keeps smiting her ass! Every time I try to applaud her, she gets smited twice.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

eamonn

Re: Easily Amused
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 03:37:46 PM »
Thanks a lot. For a minute there i thought people were actually beggining to actually tolerate or even *gasp* like me. Now you have dashed all my dreams, broke my heart into a million little pieces like a massive shattered mirror. You couldnt have let it lie, could you? I hope your proud of yourself, Mrs Woman! :'( >:( :'(

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 03:42:42 PM »
Thanks a lot. For a minute there i thought people were actually beggining to actually tolerate or even *gasp* like me. Now you have dashed all my dreams, broke my heart into a million little pieces like a massive shattered mirror. You couldnt have let it lie, could you? I hope your proud of yourself, Mrs Woman! :'( >:( :'(

Yes, I am. http://duncsdrivel.biz/intensity/index.php?topic=111.0
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

eamonn

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 03:46:05 PM »
And the point your trying to make is....... ???

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 03:47:11 PM »
So this is the first time I've ever seen the Karma system. Well out of boredom and probably OCD, I've been trying to make everyone even at two. So when I scroll down all I see is two next you're names. The only problem is Omega Female. Who keeps smiting her ass! Every time I try to applaud her, she gets smited twice.

so it's you who's been applauding me? awww thanks  :-*

i'll applaud you back - if you're less than 2 :)
aspie trash. real intense talk. no wanky drama.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 03:51:25 PM »
And the point your trying to make is....... ???

2 straight down.  ;D

eamonn

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 03:54:08 PM »
Are you and angry reactionary feminist that i speak of or something? Cmon spit it out? (or swallow, im all for women having choices)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 03:55:10 PM »
Are you and angry reactionary feminist that i speak of or something? Cmon spit it out?

On the page moron. Everyone has 2 karma points.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 03:56:11 PM »
The only problem is Omega Female. Who keeps smiting her ass! Every time I try to applaud her, she gets smited twice.

hahaha. i like having my ass smited! ?:D

i'm not sure if it is because i am really, really unpopular or if people are following the instructions in my signature. i don't mind - i'm on a mission to be the member with the lowest karma. ?8) i've become so competitive about it that i've started appauding people if i notice that they're getting close to matching my score.

eamonn

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 03:57:49 PM »
Are you and angry reactionary feminist that i speak of or something? Cmon spit it out?

That's quite something, you know that. You dont appear to have two any longer yourself. :P

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 04:02:38 PM »
The only problem is Omega Female. Who keeps smiting her ass! Every time I try to applaud her, she gets smited twice.

hahaha. i like having my ass smited! ?:D

i'm not sure if it is because i am really, really unpopular or if people are following the instructions in my signature. i don't mind - i'm on a mission to be the member with the lowest karma. ?8) i've become so competitive about it that i've started appauding people if i notice that they're getting close to matching my score.

Since I requested to be smited both in my under-picture message and in a post or two, my karma went from 6 to 2.

Then again I've also been being an asshole.   :laugh:

And have no intention of stopping.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 04:15:30 PM »

That's quite something, you know that. You dont appear to have two any longer yourself. :P

nope, all back to 2... except omega female, who is at -2 in roman numerals :D

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 04:22:19 PM »
WHO JUST SMUT ME???  >:(

eamonn

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 04:23:42 PM »
*whistles innocently*

Offline DivaD

• two-bit whore
  • Frequent Poster
  • nobody's nothing
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 04:27:03 PM »
*whistles innocently*

*applauds your crap whistling, bringing you back to 2* ;D