Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13417 times)

Blasted

Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »
I think Hadron needs a cock up his arse.

Any volunteers?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »
rofl, Hadron lecturing people on stupidity...  :hahaha:

What I'm saying is, someone can appear to be 100% female externally, but actually be male, despite looking and being raised as a female? Yes?
No they can't.

I thought having a Y chromosome made you male, regadless of anything else though? (in your fantastic opinion I mean)

People with AS aren't denied any rights people without AS have. Yeah it's more difficult for us. Life sucks sometimes. Big fucking deal, you have to make your own way round these obstacles, not expect the world to change to suit you

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2009, 04:37:19 PM »

What I'm saying is, someone can appear to be 100% female externally, but actually be male, despite looking and being raised as a female? Yes?
No they can't.

What about the women that don't know yet, or will never know. Are they male? Both sociologically and biologically. And in denial, even if there is no way that they could know?

Flawed Hadron, very flawed.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #243 on: November 30, 2009, 05:02:05 PM »
Who are these "other people" who aren't gonna take me seriously?
You're creating these people in your head hadron. Complete bullshit.

So what is someone with Klinefelter's syndrome? A man or a woman? (in your expert opinion)
Male - ask the experts if you like. Having a Y chromosome makes someone male. People with XXY are referred to in general as male.
Next...
lol Magic boobs away. Some of the other guys on this forum have bigger boobs than me  :zoinks:

PMSElle - I'd like to "grab a coffee" with you someday too, if that's what they're calling it these days :chin:
Well as I actually have a lot of contact with real people, have set up and ran two very successful autism awareness events (which involved quell-surprise talking to people that need winning over, along with a good lot on our side). Who have you actually talked to? You really have no experience and no clue.

As for Aspergers, we have to define it as people who are unable to fit in, rather than just as eccentric. There has to be a compelling reason why people cannot fit in and yes the social expectations that people with AS cannot meet should be lifted. Though when people like you revel in being the pariah for no good reason, it is a lot harder to persuade people.

I don't get it. I truly don't get it.

I try understanding the reasoning of people. And often it has a logical coherence I can grasp. Even if I don't share the starting points. With you, I don't get where you start, I don't get your 'logic'. I try and I try. There is no-one here on the board I find harder to understand at least a bit than you. Probably goes both ways, that's OK.
What is so difficult to understand? I put the cause of AS well above the LGBT stuff, namely the other group are asking for an artifical lifestyle choice (yes gay culture was invented), we are asking to have some freedom to be who we are to a reasonable extent. Political capital is finite, if it gets wasted on LGBT stuff, it detracts from our cause. The effects are very real, 3% of us live independently, most of us do not get the support or acceptance we need. All thanks to most of our lot being lower down the agenda and not standing up with some self respect.

Comparing apples to oranges.

Since when is someone being gay robbing support of someone being on the spectrum?
In politics, a finite amount can be done. When political capital is being spent on say letting gay people give blood, it is being wasted. That capital could be being spent on us, instead it is being squandered on pandering to the gay lobby. All this is to our detriment. Not difficult to get. There is a queue and we need to be a lot higher in it.
Since when is being gay a handicap? Or being trans? It is a social challenge, and that should change. It's ridiculous that it is a social challenge.
It is a tiny social challenge, unless you choose to make it one.

If the world is more open to all kinds of diversity, there may be more places where autistics can fit in.
Society was a lot easier for us to fit into socially 40 years ago, social expectations have mushroomed in both quantity and variety. All it does is make it harder for us.
Autism is a handicap for some/most of us, not by choice, just matter of factly.
Where as being gay is a social handicap by choice, hence should be at the bottom of the pile for being dealt with. Finally, you are getting somewhere.
Not in every aspect of life neseccarily, but in some aspects. It also is a huge social challenge. And that should change, but not by smearing people that are different from the way you want to present yourself.
So your grand plan for changing it is what exactly? I have done a lot more than you have for the cause and it is a damn sight harder if our membership are convincing each other to miss the point and go on wild goose chases.

Blasted

« Reply #244 on: November 30, 2009, 05:02:55 PM »
Oh shush Hadron.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #245 on: November 30, 2009, 05:04:37 PM »
yeah shut your face, fucktard

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #246 on: November 30, 2009, 05:06:38 PM »

No they can't.

I thought having a Y chromosome made you male, regadless of anything else though? (in your fantastic opinion I mean)

People with AS aren't denied any rights people without AS have. Yeah it's more difficult for us. Life sucks sometimes. Big fucking deal, you have to make your own way round these obstacles, not expect the world to change to suit you
XXY gives underdeveloped testicles, not no testicals.

Look up the "pure motives fallacy" whilst at this, clearly you have no understanding of disability rights (or the law surrounding it) by that last sentence.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »
Soph: Twilight
Bint: Twilight Fangirl

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #248 on: November 30, 2009, 05:07:35 PM »

No they can't.

What about the women that don't know yet, or will never know. Are they male? Both sociologically and biologically. And in denial, even if there is no way that they could know?

Flawed Hadron, very flawed.

As I said, there is a well defined biological partition between sexes. No need not to stick to it.

Blasted

« Reply #249 on: November 30, 2009, 05:08:09 PM »
Shleed: fat leprechaun no one gives a shit about

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2009, 05:08:56 PM »

Not in every aspect of life neseccarily, but in some aspects. It also is a huge social challenge. And that should change, but not by smearing people that are different from the way you want to present yourself.
So your grand plan for changing it is what exactly? I have done a lot more than you have for the cause and it is a damn sight harder if our membership are convincing each other to miss the point and go on wild goose chases.

I feel so deeply known by you now. Almost crying with gratitude. [/sarcasm]

You are right, I have no idea what you have done in life. You have no idea about me either. I love the symbol of the wild goose btw. Going where she wants.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #251 on: November 30, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »

I feel so deeply known by you now. Almost crying with gratitude. [/sarcasm]

You are right, I have no idea what you have done in life. You have no idea about me either. I love the symbol of the wild goose btw. Going where she wants.
Miss the point yet again.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #252 on: November 30, 2009, 05:10:53 PM »
Only you and Soph don't give a shit. Well, apparently.

If you're posting about not giving a shit, i'll post on how much I don't care. Then we'll prove each other wrong. :orly:

Blasted

« Reply #253 on: November 30, 2009, 05:12:20 PM »
Bluhblahblu.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #254 on: November 30, 2009, 05:13:13 PM »
Huh?