Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13422 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2009, 03:42:59 PM »
:lol:

hadron - I don't discuss every fucking aspect of my life and my plans on this site. If things go to plan, I won't even be living in this country in 5 years time. Yes I post a lot, but not about things like this. You really know absolutely jack shit about me.
What plan? Is Harry Potter going to magic your boobs away or something, then send you off to live with the fairies
What about people who have an extra chromosome? What are they?
In many cases, seriously ill or disabled. Chromosomal disorders do have actual names though...
Yeah I'm finally getting some help from social services, after 20 years of fuck all. And I'm not gonna apologise for that. What are you gonna contribute to society that's so absolutely brilliant?
I wont be a burden on it, nor be enslaved by it.
Since when did I associate my having AS with my being transgendered? They're both two totally different things. If other people associate them, then that's not my problem.
No other people will just not take you seriously and you will chip away at people with AS. As to what you chip away from those who claim to be transgendered, that is not my problem.
I could tell you to quit spouting so much rubbish all the time, as you're letting the side down. Actually, yeh. Quit spouting so much rubbish hardon.
What rubbish. Your the one who insists on play acting as a male.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2009, 03:48:06 PM »
How did you guess? It was meant to be a surprise!
I wasn't sure, but I wished on a shooting star a couple of days ago, so I figured maybe my wish was starting to come true!

Actually it is dead simple - people like Soph make it hard for people with AS to be taken seriously. Fine, she can spend her life acting and living like a clown, but could she be so kind as to not associate it with Aspergers.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. Roaring with laughter here.

If you were in charge, there would be only one type of ASD person. All spitting images of you. That idea is so funny.

Thank Goodness for diversity.
Dense and difficult to like?

Frankly I'd rather have Soph represent me than Hadron.  Soph's weird and probably does have more quirks and eccentricities than Hadron does, but
1. I'd rather grab a coffee and have a chat with Soph than with Hadron any day of the week and
2. I'm weird too and so is pretty much every I get along well with; 'normal people' bore me.  

(And, might I add, have absolutely nothing to do with psychology, psychiatry, or counseling.  The community that invented the diagnositic system which gives Asperger's and Autism their names in the first place is chalk of of weirdos.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »
Who are these "other people" who aren't gonna take me seriously?
You're creating these people in your head hadron. Complete bullshit.

So what is someone with Klinefelter's syndrome? A man or a woman? (in your expert opinion)

lol Magic boobs away. Some of the other guys on this forum have bigger boobs than me  :zoinks:

PMSElle - I'd like to "grab a coffee" with you someday too, if that's what they're calling it these days :chin:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »
PMSElle - I'd like to "grab a coffee" with you someday too, if that's what they're calling it these days :chin:
Yes, these days us crazy kids call "going out and talking over a cup of coffee in some coffe shop or another" "grabbing a coffee."

(And, I'd even let you assert your manliness by footing the bill!   :thumbup: )

I'm totally going to have to duck out of this conversation after a couple more turns or else I'm going to wake up with Soph somehow having teleported into my bed, aren't I?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2009, 03:54:27 PM »
Just let me go get another shower and find my sexy hat and I'll be on my way  :beer:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2009, 03:55:01 PM »
Yes, these days us crazy kids call "going out and talking over a cup of coffee in some coffe shop or another" "grabbing a coffee."

(And, I'd even let you assert your manliness by footing the bill!   :thumbup: )

I'm totally going to have to duck out of this conversation after a couple more turns or else I'm going to wake up with Soph somehow having teleported into my bed, aren't I?

No, he hates to travel. The OCD thing. He'll have you magically teleported into his and Flo won't give up her side of the bed so it will be a tight squeeze.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: November 30, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »
 :laugh:

Don't forget to bring your furball too

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »

Actually it is dead simple - people like Soph make it hard for people with AS to be taken seriously. Fine, she can spend her life acting and living like a clown, but could she be so kind as to not associate it with Aspergers.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. Roaring with laughter here.

If you were in charge, there would be only one type of ASD person. All spitting images of you. That idea is so funny.

Thank Goodness for diversity.
Dense and difficult to like?

Frankly I'd rather have Soph represent me than Hadron.  Soph's weird and probably does have more quirks and eccentricities than Hadron does, but
1. I'd rather grab a coffee and have a chat with Soph than with Hadron any day of the week and
2. I'm weird too and so is pretty much every I get along well with; 'normal people' bore me.  

(And, might I add, have absolutely nothing to do with psychology, psychiatry, or counseling.  The community that invented the diagnositic system which gives Asperger's and Autism their names in the first place is chalk of of weirdos.)

That, or the perfect thing to count if you want to fall asleep. Sheep are so divers and astonishing.

I certainly feel not represented by Hadron. He is an amazing example of how all on the spectrum are different though.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.

The only way being trans is a lifestyle choice is in that I have the guts to live openly as a transgendered person, despite the problems that causes me pretty much every day (and no, I don't moan about it on this forum. I don't think I ever even mention those problems as I try to just ignore it)
AS at 19 (was it). TG at 21. No wonder people find it hard to take you seriously. Even worse, your behavior (and the sizable chunk of people on the spectrum like you) really undermines our credibility as people on the spectrum. Congratulations.
It takes a lot to live openly as a trans person. That's the only lifestyle choice really (the same for gay people). Whether you choose to be yourself or choose to hide because of people like you. And I don't blame those who choose to hide it. It can be extremely difficult IRL (dangerous sometimes as well, although probably more so for transwomen).
It is not about being yourself, it is about a lifestyle choice. No one here has presented any evidence that being trans is anything but a lifestyle choice. Why? Because it is one.

TG at 21? lol I've been open about being trans since I was 17, and can look back at my childhood and see it there too, I just didn't know what it was back then.

And what's wrong with getting a late diagnosis, hadron? Lots of people do. I was able to hide a lot of my problems when I was in school. I'm more proud of my achievements so far than I would be if I was in your position mate.
I am sure Amanda Baggs would throw me that line too. The difference is, because of my own choices, I am very likely to have a nice job and life 5 years from now. Where are you? Where are you going to be? That is what you should be seriously thinking about, not friviloties such as reineventing your sexuality.

Because of your own choices?

I take it those are choices having to do with your ASD?

Is ASD a lifestyle for you, where you can make choices? Amazing. Well done.

In that case, either, you don't have ASD, or you, for you and you alone, can treat your neurotype, gender, sexual orientation and race as a lifestyle. And leave us wondering why you chose to be an ASD, male, heterosexual white man. Why not a NT, male, heterosexual white man?

OK, maybe you weren't talking about ASD, please enlighten us then what choices you do mean.
There are some great people with ASD's and some weak people with ASD's. Lets just say I know which category I want to fit into and make a choice.

Scrapheap

« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2009, 04:06:02 PM »
I'd hardly call criticism of Soph's sexual orientation "bashing" since she has made several contradictory statements regarging her orientation AND a complete lack of sexual experience. Soph is a confused little split-tail who needs to get laid about 100 times or so before she starts lecturing people on complex sexual issues.

Would you take advice on sex from a nun or a priest who had never been laid?? I didn't think so.
So is 100 times the minimum before you can be certain of your sexual orientation, scrap, or is that just a rough estimate?  Also, how does one have to distribute one's sexual partners through those 100 times?  Should there be a 50/50 split between sexual experiences with men and sexual experiences with women?  And, how are we defining sex, here?  If one has had oral sex 100 times, does one have the ability to understand one's sexual identity, or does there need to be actual vaginal or anal penetration (depending which is applicable/possible)?  I'm quite intruigued.

She will never know what it's like to have a dick, and spend every waking moment of your life, searching for a hole to stick it in. That's what it means to be male.
Thanks for the succinct definition of the male experience.  In your opinion, when men stop compulsively pussy-chasing in exhange for other pursiuts (ranging from careers to video games to drugs), do they become female, or just cease to become male?

Claiming a "male" identitiy and then claiming that you weren't interested in ever having a penis. As I've said before, you can't ever understand what it means to be male until you've experienced having a penis, AND having the desire, every second that you're awake, to shove it it in the nearest willing pussy you can find. Ask any guy here or anywhere. When you're awake, you're horny, and that's what comes with elevated testosterone levels.

[...]

If you were truly male brained then you would want to blow loads of baby batter all over their faces.
...wait, I thought men wanted to put their cocks in holes, not ejaculate onto faces.  Does it have to be both, or is one sufficient in order to be considered male?

Drops in estrogen levels mean less "womanly" behavior. Less desire to mate etc...
But I thought that horniness was a man-thing?  I'm so confused now.

:thumbdn: :minusevil:

For taking a few words out of context and mis-construeing what I was trying to say.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.

The only way being trans is a lifestyle choice is in that I have the guts to live openly as a transgendered person, despite the problems that causes me pretty much every day (and no, I don't moan about it on this forum. I don't think I ever even mention those problems as I try to just ignore it)
AS at 19 (was it). TG at 21. No wonder people find it hard to take you seriously. Even worse, your behavior (and the sizable chunk of people on the spectrum like you) really undermines our credibility as people on the spectrum. Congratulations.
It takes a lot to live openly as a trans person. That's the only lifestyle choice really (the same for gay people). Whether you choose to be yourself or choose to hide because of people like you. And I don't blame those who choose to hide it. It can be extremely difficult IRL (dangerous sometimes as well, although probably more so for transwomen).
It is not about being yourself, it is about a lifestyle choice. No one here has presented any evidence that being trans is anything but a lifestyle choice. Why? Because it is one.

TG at 21? lol I've been open about being trans since I was 17, and can look back at my childhood and see it there too, I just didn't know what it was back then.

And what's wrong with getting a late diagnosis, hadron? Lots of people do. I was able to hide a lot of my problems when I was in school. I'm more proud of my achievements so far than I would be if I was in your position mate.
I am sure Amanda Baggs would throw me that line too. The difference is, because of my own choices, I am very likely to have a nice job and life 5 years from now. Where are you? Where are you going to be? That is what you should be seriously thinking about, not friviloties such as reineventing your sexuality.

Because of your own choices?

I take it those are choices having to do with your ASD?

Is ASD a lifestyle for you, where you can make choices? Amazing. Well done.

In that case, either, you don't have ASD, or you, for you and you alone, can treat your neurotype, gender, sexual orientation and race as a lifestyle. And leave us wondering why you chose to be an ASD, male, heterosexual white man. Why not a NT, male, heterosexual white man?

OK, maybe you weren't talking about ASD, please enlighten us then what choices you do mean.
There are some great people with ASD's and some weak people with ASD's. Lets just say I know which category I want to fit into and make a choice.

Did you choose to be strong? Or were you born strong? And are you strong indeed?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

Shame. We all want things we can't have sometimes.

Try living as an openly transgendered person for a while and tell me again that I'm weak  :thumbup:

For making me look like an arse

fixed

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »
Who are these "other people" who aren't gonna take me seriously?
You're creating these people in your head hadron. Complete bullshit.

So what is someone with Klinefelter's syndrome? A man or a woman? (in your expert opinion)
Male - ask the experts if you like. Having a Y chromosome makes someone male. People with XXY are referred to in general as male.
Next...
lol Magic boobs away. Some of the other guys on this forum have bigger boobs than me  :zoinks:

Well as I actually have a lot of contact with real people, have set up and ran two very successful autism awareness events (which involved quell-surprise talking to people that need winning over, along with a good lot on our side). Who have you actually talked to? You really have no experience and no clue.

As for Aspergers, we have to define it as people who are unable to fit in, rather than just as eccentric. There has to be a compelling reason why people cannot fit in and yes the social expectations that people with AS cannot meet should be lifted. Though when people like you revel in being the pariah for no good reason, it is a lot harder to persuade people.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 04:15:18 PM by Christopher McCandless »

Scrapheap

« Reply #223 on: November 30, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »

I'm a gigantic flaming arse

fixederer.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

Shame. We all want things we can't have sometimes.

Try living as an openly transgendered person for a while and tell me again that I'm weak  :thumbup:
There is bravery and stupidity. You fall into the latter catagory.