Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13438 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.

The only way being trans is a lifestyle choice is in that I have the guts to live openly as a transgendered person, despite the problems that causes me pretty much every day (and no, I don't moan about it on this forum. I don't think I ever even mention those problems as I try to just ignore it)
AS at 19 (was it). TG at 21. No wonder people find it hard to take you seriously. Even worse, your behavior (and the sizable chunk of people on the spectrum like you) really undermines our credibility as people on the spectrum. Congratulations.
It takes a lot to live openly as a trans person. That's the only lifestyle choice really (the same for gay people). Whether you choose to be yourself or choose to hide because of people like you. And I don't blame those who choose to hide it. It can be extremely difficult IRL (dangerous sometimes as well, although probably more so for transwomen).
It is not about being yourself, it is about a lifestyle choice. No one here has presented any evidence that being trans is anything but a lifestyle choice. Why? Because it is one.

TG at 21? lol I've been open about being trans since I was 17, and can look back at my childhood and see it there too, I just didn't know what it was back then.

And what's wrong with getting a late diagnosis, hadron? Lots of people do. I was able to hide a lot of my problems when I was in school. I'm more proud of my achievements so far than I would be if I was in your position mate.
I am sure Amanda Baggs would throw me that line too. The difference is, because of my own choices, I am very likely to have a nice job and life 5 years from now. Where are you? Where are you going to be? That is what you should be seriously thinking about, not friviloties such as reineventing your sexuality.

The need to work, to have a job is a western construct. The correlation between having a job and having a life is spurious at best. A life is what you make. If Soph feels he has a life then so he does. I believe you were one who once called me arrogant, or self-righteous (as PPK just did) and yet here you are, acting the Mr High and Mighty decreeing that Soph has no life, whilst you are soon to acquire one. Well good luck with the 5 year plan. In the mean time, Soph, and myself will be enjoying our lives, in the way we see fit.
Sounds like you are both well on the path to long term happiness. What you have both done is nothing at all to be proud of. If you want to isolate yourselves, develop some lifeskills and move to Alaska.

Where as both of your 5-year plans sound to me like a "career on benefits", which sounds fantastically boring to me. Imagine if everyone to do that. We all should contribute a little at least, if we can.

LOL, you have no idea what my or Soph's plans are.
Your recent thread tells me enough. But Soph's career plans are particularly ridiculous, how can someone at MMU without having added anything else to their degree think they have much of a chance in todays job market is beyond me. Unless she is going to get given a job by accident/ nepotism, she has no chance whatsoever. That is just reality.
I don't how you think we're isolating ourselves. I've made more friends following my interests and instincts than I ever following what society tells me to. I'd wager that I have more life skills than you'll ever have.

Career on Benefits... pfft, LOL! Fantastically Boring is subjective. Thus only applies to you. Not to I or Soph, or indeed anyone else. Considering the amount of time I put in volunteering my skills to various people, I suppose if everyone did as I do it'd turn out alright.
[/quote]
If you live in some sort of communist commune then that sort of behaviour is OK. In the rest of the world it is not however. As for life skills, lets just say that I am one of the 3% of people who manage to live fully independantly - I assure you that I am fine.
How about you actually learn about something or ask questions before you go off and attack what you don't understand.
I know more than enough - there is nothing to learn about TG. Pretty much exactly the same as with how I can defeat a bible basher without being able to quote the Bible verse by verse.
All this TG / whatever is a lifestyle choice, just like going to church. Some people are naive and get sucked in, just as ever.
For most TG is as much as a lifestyle choice as Autism, or Downs Syndrome. People are born with it. Gender Identity Disorder often manifests around early puberty, but sometimes much early.
Please - stop undermining actual causes. Lots of people with AS deciding that they are sexually confused helps us all how?

Actual causes?

And what makes you think they decide they're sexually confused? If sexuality were an easy choice surely the vast, VAST, majority would choose to be straight, it's easier that way, society is more accepting or such things. But sexuality isn't a choice, any more than the hair colour you're born with is. There is mountains of evidence to confirm this going back as far as the early 1960s. Perhaps even early if you look outside Western culture.
Yeah sure there is, when someone decided that we would add sexual identity confusion onto the list of damaging lifestyle choices, along with all the ones already there. It is rare that some group of people are so arrogant as to be proud of doing so, though.

Being Gay: A Life Style Choice?

Damaging? In what context? And you didn't answer my question: what do you mean by actual causes?
I would have thought the answer was obvious - how do clowns like yourself and Soph running around revelling in some self made pariah status help those with AS who actually want some sort of meaningful life. Please explain.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2009, 01:20:11 PM »
I think I may want the hour of my life back I wasted reading this thread.

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.  So don't try saying I can cure my own asperger's if I'm 'strong' enough because that's totally a different thing.  Really.  I'm not being a hypocritical douche at all, here.
Fixed.
Not at all - people are born with AS and there is good evidence for this. But it is possible for us to help ourselves a lot, though there is a limit as to how much I can change the society around me; i.e. the actual problem for a large part.
Where is the fundamental difference in a female imagining they have a penis compared to imagining they do not need to eat?
I dunno, but I think that the middle of that venn diagram would have some skinny-ass lesbians and/or women who have been married awhile in the middle of it.
Lol.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »
Go and fly up your own arse Hadron. I'm not changing the way I live my life to satisfy a load of self-righteous autistic twats like yourself. I have AS as well but I don't expect every other person with AS to live how I'd like them to to make my own life easier. By being fairly open about being trans, despite the shit I get for it IRL, I'm refusing to hide from ignorant idiots like you. What kind of meaningful life would I be having if I pretended to be a woman because society tells me to?

I've also told you a million times already that I'm not at MMU for a career. I'm there becuase I want to study the course there, and I'm perfectly happy with the choice I've made.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2009, 01:53:21 PM »
Go and fly up your own arse Hadron. I'm not changing the way I live my life to satisfy a load of self-righteous autistic twats like yourself. I have AS as well but I don't expect every other person with AS to live how I'd like them to to make my own life easier.
You make it sound like I am the one who is going to suffer from your behaviour. I am in a fairly comfortable position. Most of our lot are not. Thanks to people like you, they have less of a chance.

The idea of being a pariah is you have a legitimate cause to back it up.
By being fairly open about being trans, despite the shit I get for it IRL, I'm refusing to hide from ignorant idiots like you. What kind of meaningful life would I be having if I pretended to be a woman because society tells me to?
Tell me when they find your Y chromosome - until then, you are a woman. Why not join the flat earth society whilst at it though? I am sure you can find some people in your mindset.
I've also told you a million times already that I'm not at MMU for a career. I'm there becuase I want to study the course there, and I'm perfectly happy with the choice I've made.
Yeah because the world revolves around your wants. Are you intending to contribute anything back to society, by any chance?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »
You know there are a lot of people with chromosomes which don't match their genitilia. But this is all pointless anyway as I couldn't care less what you think I am  :thumbup:

How are other autistic people suffering because I'm transgendered? I really don't see it at all. And until you can demonstrate how exactly I'm harming anyone (autistic or not), I'm not gonna change a thing.

Am I intending to contribute anything back to the society you're always bitching and moaning about you mean? God hadron, pick which way you're gonna go. One way or the other, jeez. You know nothing about my life or my plans, except the very little I post about on here.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2009, 02:27:21 PM »
You know there are a lot of people with chromosomes which don't match their genitilia. But this is all pointless anyway as I couldn't care less what you think I am  :thumbup:
By definition, XY = male, XX = female. Whether you like it or not.
How are other autistic people suffering because I'm transgendered? I really don't see it at all. And until you can demonstrate how exactly I'm harming anyone (autistic or not), I'm not gonna change a thing.
Because you and others are associating AS with it - I have demonstated it enough. We are judged by our collective behaviour - stop letting the side down. It makes it harder to get opportunities for those of us who actually deserve it.
Am I intending to contribute anything back to the society you're always bitching and moaning about you mean? God hadron, pick which way you're gonna go. One way or the other, jeez. You know nothing about my life or my plans, except the very little I post about on here.
I take that for a no then. I see no reason why everyone else should pay to support your pansexual or whatever nonsense; eventually people will get fed up with it. I have options. You don't - ffs why are you at a level where social services are helping you if anything but is the case.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »
Because you and others are associating AS with it - I have demonstated it enough. We are judged by our collective behaviour - stop letting the side down. It makes it harder to get opportunities for those of us who actually deserve it.
Yeah, christ, Soph, act RIGHT.  Otherwise stupid people will associate AS with being transgendered, loving your dog with having AS, having OCD with hitting on girls in internet forums, taking a lot of showers with wearing your belt as a tie, and so on and so forth.  Remember:  With great complexity of diagnostic and symptomatic presentation, comes great responsibility.

Also, clearly, the type of person who would be using you as an example for what Asperger's "is" (i.e., someone who is not only stupid, but also specifically stalking just *you,* probably due to your hottness of course), is the type of person you should want to impress, even if you didn't have a legitimate responsibility to impress them.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »
 :lol:

hadron - I don't discuss every fucking aspect of my life and my plans on this site. If things go to plan, I won't even be living in this country in 5 years time. Yes I post a lot, but not about things like this. You really know absolutely jack shit about me.

What about people who have an extra chromosome? What are they?

Yeah I'm finally getting some help from social services, after 20 years of fuck all. And I'm not gonna apologise for that. What are you gonna contribute to society that's so absolutely brilliant?

Since when did I associate my having AS with my being transgendered? They're both two totally different things. If other people associate them, then that's not my problem.

I could tell you to quit spouting so much rubbish all the time, as you're letting the side down. Actually, yeh. Quit spouting so much rubbish hardon.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »
If things go to plan, I won't even be living in this country in 5 years time.
Planning on moving in with me and being my catsitter/sex slave?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2009, 03:22:19 PM »
How did you guess? It was meant to be a surprise!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.

The only way being trans is a lifestyle choice is in that I have the guts to live openly as a transgendered person, despite the problems that causes me pretty much every day (and no, I don't moan about it on this forum. I don't think I ever even mention those problems as I try to just ignore it)
AS at 19 (was it). TG at 21. No wonder people find it hard to take you seriously. Even worse, your behavior (and the sizable chunk of people on the spectrum like you) really undermines our credibility as people on the spectrum. Congratulations.
It takes a lot to live openly as a trans person. That's the only lifestyle choice really (the same for gay people). Whether you choose to be yourself or choose to hide because of people like you. And I don't blame those who choose to hide it. It can be extremely difficult IRL (dangerous sometimes as well, although probably more so for transwomen).
It is not about being yourself, it is about a lifestyle choice. No one here has presented any evidence that being trans is anything but a lifestyle choice. Why? Because it is one.

TG at 21? lol I've been open about being trans since I was 17, and can look back at my childhood and see it there too, I just didn't know what it was back then.

And what's wrong with getting a late diagnosis, hadron? Lots of people do. I was able to hide a lot of my problems when I was in school. I'm more proud of my achievements so far than I would be if I was in your position mate.
I am sure Amanda Baggs would throw me that line too. The difference is, because of my own choices, I am very likely to have a nice job and life 5 years from now. Where are you? Where are you going to be? That is what you should be seriously thinking about, not friviloties such as reineventing your sexuality.

Because of your own choices?

I take it those are choices having to do with your ASD?

Is ASD a lifestyle for you, where you can make choices? Amazing. Well done.

In that case, either, you don't have ASD, or you, for you and you alone, can treat your neurotype, gender, sexual orientation and race as a lifestyle. And leave us wondering why you chose to be an ASD, male, heterosexual white man. Why not a NT, male, heterosexual white man?

OK, maybe you weren't talking about ASD, please enlighten us then what choices you do mean.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2009, 03:35:16 PM »
Yeah, christ, Soph, act RIGHT.  Otherwise stupid people will associate AS with being transgendered, loving your dog with having AS, having OCD with hitting on girls in internet forums, taking a lot of showers with wearing your belt as a tie, and so on and so forth.  Remember:  With great complexity of diagnostic and symptomatic presentation, comes great responsibility.

Also, clearly, the type of person who would be using you as an example for what Asperger's "is" (i.e., someone who is not only stupid, but also specifically stalking just *you,* probably due to your hottness of course), is the type of person you should want to impress, even if you didn't have a legitimate responsibility to impress them.
Actually it is dead simple - people like Soph make it hard for people with AS to be taken seriously. Fine, she can spend her life acting and living like a clown, but could she be so kind as to not associate it with Aspergers.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2009, 03:38:01 PM »

Actually it is dead simple - people like Soph make it hard for people with AS to be taken seriously. Fine, she can spend her life acting and living like a clown, but could she be so kind as to not associate it with Aspergers.

Thanks for making me laugh out loud. Roaring with laughter here.

If you were in charge, there would be only one type of ASD person. All spitting images of you. That idea is so funny.

Thank Goodness for diversity.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2009, 03:39:16 PM »
And how the fuck am I supposed to do that?

I don't go round telling everyone I have AS, but I don't hide it either
I don't go round telling everyone I'm transgendered, but I don't hide it either

I don't really see what more you expect of me. Also interesting that you didn't answer my question about a woman who has an extra Y chromosome

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2009, 03:42:43 PM »
And how the fuck am I supposed to do that?

I don't go round telling everyone I have AS, but I don't hide it either
I don't go round telling everyone I'm transgendered, but I don't hide it either

I don't really see what more you expect of me. Also interesting that you didn't answer my question about a woman who has an extra Y chromosome

Funny isn't it. Hadron is hiding his AS, and is accusing you for obscuring AS.

Well, some enigma's will stay an enigma for ever. I think Hadron is one of them.