Educational

Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13445 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2009, 06:48:19 PM »

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.

The only way being trans is a lifestyle choice is in that I have the guts to live openly as a transgendered person, despite the problems that causes me pretty much every day (and no, I don't moan about it on this forum. I don't think I ever even mention those problems as I try to just ignore it)
AS at 19 (was it). TG at 21. No wonder people find it hard to take you seriously. Even worse, your behavior (and the sizable chunk of people on the spectrum like you) really undermines our credibility as people on the spectrum. Congratulations.
It takes a lot to live openly as a trans person. That's the only lifestyle choice really (the same for gay people). Whether you choose to be yourself or choose to hide because of people like you. And I don't blame those who choose to hide it. It can be extremely difficult IRL (dangerous sometimes as well, although probably more so for transwomen).
It is not about being yourself, it is about a lifestyle choice. No one here has presented any evidence that being trans is anything but a lifestyle choice. Why? Because it is one.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2009, 06:51:56 PM »

Anorexia is something that if you are psychologically strong enough, you can fight off and many people do; hence how it becomes a lifestyle choice, along with the LGBT stuff. The same cannot be said for AIDS, AS and so on.

The only way being trans is a lifestyle choice is in that I have the guts to live openly as a transgendered person, despite the problems that causes me pretty much every day (and no, I don't moan about it on this forum. I don't think I ever even mention those problems as I try to just ignore it)
AS at 19 (was it). TG at 21. No wonder people find it hard to take you seriously. Even worse, your behavior (and the sizable chunk of people on the spectrum like you) really undermines our credibility as people on the spectrum. Congratulations.
It takes a lot to live openly as a trans person. That's the only lifestyle choice really (the same for gay people). Whether you choose to be yourself or choose to hide because of people like you. And I don't blame those who choose to hide it. It can be extremely difficult IRL (dangerous sometimes as well, although probably more so for transwomen).
It is not about being yourself, it is about a lifestyle choice. No one here has presented any evidence that being trans is anything but a lifestyle choice. Why? Because it is one.

TG at 21? lol I've been open about being trans since I was 17, and can look back at my childhood and see it there too, I just didn't know what it was back then.

And what's wrong with getting a late diagnosis, hadron? Lots of people do. I was able to hide a lot of my problems when I was in school. I'm more proud of my achievements so far than I would be if I was in your position mate.

Blasted

« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2009, 06:53:51 PM »
At least Soph doesn't ask me for tips on how to act NT Hadron ;)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »

For fucks sake, Hadron. You're like a walking talking headache! When people choose to come out has no bearing. I didn't come out with my bi-sexuality until  I was 27. Does that mean that it doesn't exist or I'm not truly drawn to women as well as men? You might want to ask the women I've slept with then. I was pretty fucking enthusiastic (and good I hear too, but that's besides the point). I've known I was into both genders since I was 12. Doesn't mean i knew what it was called.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »
I actually "came out" as trans to some people before I'd even heard of AS. Long before 21 anyway  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean scrap. What contradictory statements have I made?

Claiming a "male" identitiy and then claiming that you weren't interested in ever having a penis. As I've said before, you can't ever understand what it means to be male until you've experienced having a penis, AND having the desire, every second that you're awake, to shove it it in the nearest willing pussy you can find. Ask any guy here or anywhere. When you're awake, you're horny, and that's what comes with elevated testosterone levels.

I think I've been pretty consistent. I've never had sex and don't pretend to know a lot about sex for that very reason. I know who I am though,

Untill you've been experienced, that's a claim you, or anyone else, can't make.

and I know who I'm attracted to.

That I can't disagree with. You like women and that's cool. But this would make you a butch lesbian and not male. If you were truly male brained then you would want to blow loads of baby batter all over their faces.

When have I ever tried to give people sex advice? I've always been fairly open about the fact that I am extremely inexperienced when it comes to sex. I don't feel confused myself, but if I confuse you then sorry dude.

But you are trying to lecture people on the whole transsexual/ transgender thingy. I've looked a bit into the trangendered movement, and found it to be so vaugely ill-defined as to be essentially meaningless. Ask 50 transgendered people what it means to be transgendered, and you get 50 different answers.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2009, 07:00:52 PM »
I actually "came out" as trans to some people before I'd even heard of AS. Long before 21 anyway  :zoinks:

You hopped out of the closet long before me. :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2009, 07:07:46 PM »
I can't know who I am until I've "been" experienced? What? Other people need to tell me what or who I am for me to know it myself?

Thanks, but I think I'm ok with knowing who I am myself  :thumbup:

And yeah, transgendered is an umbrella term. It includes transsexuals, intersex people and even cross dressers. Which can make it difficult as it's hard to define. But generally, when people say transgendered, they mean anyone who doesn't identify with the sex they were assigned at birth

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »
I'm not sure what you mean scrap. What contradictory statements have I made?

Claiming a "male" identitiy and then claiming that you weren't interested in ever having a penis. As I've said before, you can't ever understand what it means to be male until you've experienced having a penis, AND having the desire, every second that you're awake, to shove it it in the nearest willing pussy you can find. Ask any guy here or anywhere. When you're awake, you're horny, and that's what comes with elevated testosterone levels.

I think I've been pretty consistent. I've never had sex and don't pretend to know a lot about sex for that very reason. I know who I am though,

Untill you've been experienced, that's a claim you, or anyone else, can't make.

and I know who I'm attracted to.

That I can't disagree with. You like women and that's cool. But this would make you a butch lesbian and not male. If you were truly male brained then you would want to blow loads of baby batter all over their faces.

When have I ever tried to give people sex advice? I've always been fairly open about the fact that I am extremely inexperienced when it comes to sex. I don't feel confused myself, but if I confuse you then sorry dude.

But you are trying to lecture people on the whole transsexual/ transgender thingy. I've looked a bit into the trangendered movement, and found it to be so vaugely ill-defined as to be essentially meaningless. Ask 50 transgendered people what it means to be transgendered, and you get 50 different answers.

Damn, I should be asleep, but this one is too irresistible not to answer.

Ask 50 autistic people what it means to be autistic, and......
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »
If you were truly male brained then you would want to blow loads of baby batter all over their faces.

:lol:

So what do you say to this Scrap.  Say your dick gets cut off in a freak accident with a chainsaw.  Does that immediately mean you're not a man?

Also, a period makes women "women" right?  What about those who don't have a period?  My period stopped for a couple of months once.  Does that mean that for those few months I stopped being a girl?  What about women who get menopause?  Do they stop being women?  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2009, 07:13:36 PM »
I can't know who I am until I've "been" experienced? What? Other people need to tell me what or who I am for me to know it myself?

No, you misunderstood. You need to be experienced so YOU can reflect on and absorb the experience. YOU aren't going to understand YOUR own sexuality untill YOU experience it firsthand for YOURSELF.

Would you call youself a marathon runner before you had actually run a marathon??

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #146 on: November 29, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »
Oh Scrap, just a question, can a virgin know if he/she is gay, straight or something else? I think it is possible. But that's me.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »

No, you misunderstood. You need to be experienced so YOU can reflect on and absorb the experience. YOU aren't going to understand YOUR own sexuality untill YOU experience it firsthand for YOURSELF.

Would you call youself a marathon runner before you had actually run a marathon??

Have you had gay sex? If not, how do you know you're not gay?

Same question to everyone else on this forum  :thumbup:

When you say sexuality, do you mean gender identity? Because I'm getting confused about where you're coming from here. If you actually do mean sexuality, then I don't see why I need to actually fuck someone before I can tell if I like them or not. I'm pretty certain I only like women.

If you actually meant gender identity, then I don't see how fucking is the be all and end all. My gender identity is not defined by how I have sex, and I'm cool with that.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »
If you were truly male brained then you would want to blow loads of baby batter all over their faces.

So what do you say to this Scrap.  Say your dick gets cut off in a freak accident with a chainsaw.  Does that immediately mean you're not a man?

Also, a period makes women "women" right?  What about those who don't have a period?  My period stopped for a couple of months once.  Does that mean that for those few months I stopped being a girl?  What about women who get menopause?  Do they stop being women?  :zoinks:
If he lost his balls, he wouldn't be getting testosterone.   That would make him less of a man in a way.    He would still be a man biologically, but he would be a eunuch technically.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Scrapheap

« Reply #149 on: November 29, 2009, 10:37:50 PM »

If it's just the dick then I would be a sexually frustrated man. If the balls went too then that would mean a drop in testosterone. I'd likely loose sexual interest at that point and technicaly be a eunich.

Drops in estrogen levels mean less "womanly" behavior. Less desire to mate etc...