Educational

Author Topic: I hope Les has another heart attack soon  (Read 13308 times)

GalileoAce

Re: I hope Les has another heart attack soon
« Reply #270 on: December 01, 2009, 05:41:50 AM »
*smiles and nods at Hadron* Unless you're willing to present actual evidence to back up your claims I think we're done.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: December 01, 2009, 05:45:19 AM »
Just like if you call the sky purple, it doesn't mean it isn't actually blue.
Actually the sky often is purple. And it's very rarely blue here... you should know that  :zoinks:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #272 on: December 01, 2009, 05:57:11 AM »
*smiles and nods at Hadron* Unless you're willing to present actual evidence to back up your claims I think we're done.
I don't need to, your the one claiming something exists without any evidence whatsoever.

GalileoAce

« Reply #273 on: December 01, 2009, 05:58:35 AM »
I don't need to, your the one claiming something exists without any evidence whatsoever.

You're*

I've presented plenty of evidence. Evidence that has citations, and further reading with verifiable research backing it up. You've presented... Well just your word.

And I'm not the only one claiming. You are also.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: December 01, 2009, 05:58:43 AM »

Yeah like those "other people" inside your head who all think aspies are just like me (if only... we'd be a much better-looking bunch if they were :( )

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #275 on: December 01, 2009, 06:06:18 AM »
Sorry I know Hadron has posted a lot and I have read a lot of it but what is the point he is making. He may be right, wrong or indifferent but I can't follow him or what he is trying to say?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: December 01, 2009, 06:07:49 AM »
He's trying to say that transgendered aspies are harming other autistic people because others then associate autism with being transgendered. Also the sky is not purple.

GalileoAce

« Reply #277 on: December 01, 2009, 06:08:45 AM »
He's trying to say that transgendered aspies are harming other autistic people because others then associate autism with being transgendered. Also the sky is not purple.

And that being gay or trans is a lifestyle choice, as is anorexia (or was that PPK?)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: December 01, 2009, 06:09:25 AM »
Oh yeh lol, that was a hardon claim too

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #279 on: December 01, 2009, 06:11:24 AM »
It's all about implanting false memories by evil psychologists. That's why you have to make sure there is no gaps in either you tin foil hat or your tin foil underpants.

Also you may want to wear tin foil sneaker, you might stand on some gay thought patterns while you are at it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #280 on: December 01, 2009, 06:12:54 AM »
It's all about implanting false memories by evil psychologists. That's why you have to make sure there is no gaps in either you tin foil hat or your tin foil underpants.

Also you may want to wear tin foil sneaker, you might stand on some gay thought patterns while you are at it.

Holy fuck, don't tell me you've gone all Scientologist on us? :o :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

GalileoAce

« Reply #281 on: December 01, 2009, 06:14:17 AM »
He also claims I haven't presented any evidence... :lol:

Some guys did a scientific study on tin foils hats and showed they did fuck all in blocking out anything, but actually increased the reception to a specific band of radio waves.  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: December 01, 2009, 06:15:09 AM »
He also claims I haven't presented any evidence... :lol:

Some guys did a scientific study on tin foils hats and showed they did fuck all in blocking out anything, but actually increased the reception to a specific band of radio waves.  :zoinks:

That's what they want you to think.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!??!?!!!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2009, 06:16:08 AM »

WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES!??!?!!!

I love Xenu, he's my homeboy. 8)

OH SHI-
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.